Medical Professionals Job Security & Advancement reviews

Worked great for my family
Configuration Administrative Assistant, Prime Care (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 25, 2018
Convenient to gain experience while looking for a permanent job. Had to be open minded on what information was provided to gain knowledge of the different applications used in the medical field.
Great temp agency
Medical Packager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 9, 2018
Medical Professionals was a delight to work with. Meish is great at what he does and helps with everything you need. I've spoke with him personally to resolve work issues.
Pros
great employees
Cons
temp agency
They are accommodating and professionals in dealing with employees concerns
Credentials Examiner (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 25, 2018
They are very professionals. They are helpful from the time I was interviewed until I was hired. it's a casual environment. Everybody knows everybody. They are not bias
Will not recommend
Claims (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 2, 2018
They were helpful in the beginning of the process with answering questions and were able to find a job for me quickly.

After being hired on though, communication dropped off greatly and they were no longer helpful or interested in helping me succeed with the company I worked for.

The pay was ridiculous to say in the least. You have no negotiating power and they don't care if you leave or stay.

It is good for getting a job if you need one quickly but beyond that don't expect anything else.
Pros
Quick hire-on process
Cons
Poor pay, no benefits, no room for growth
Nice Job Placement Agency with Great Work Opportunities
Claim Examiner (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 2, 2018
Great job placement agency. Easily helps individuals locate jobs within the Healthcare industry. The work is corporate environment and you may have to check with the agency regarding PTO and health benefits.
July 3, 2018

We appreciate your review and your comments about our services. Medical Professionals places healthcare of professionals in a variety of locations. It sounds like your position was in an office, but we also place staff in clinics, IPAs, hospitals and more. We wish you much success in your career.

Outstanding Company to work for
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 7, 2018
In my short time while employee, I never had a any issues. I had been out of work for some time. with a few short part job in between. Medical Professionals gave me the chance I need to get back into the working world on a full time base. awesome.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
July 3, 2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. It is often difficult to get back into a job after you've had a gap in employment. Glad you had a chance to put your skills back to use and get started again.

Medical Staffing found me a position quick
Eligibility Research Representative (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INApril 8, 2018
Found me a position quick with the inference that it would be full time and not seasonal. That was not the case. As soon as work slowed down, I was let go from my position and then never heard from Medical Professionals again.
Pros
Quick placement
Cons
Not forthcoming on Job Status
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 27, 2018
Great people and lots of work to do and learn. People work together to make great business decisions. The culture of the work environment is very easy to adapt to.
Pros
full time employment
Cons
Need more staff
Never working for them.
Case Manager Coordinator UM (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 7, 2018
When you call and complain about placement and the problems during the assignments they can care less. They basically are on the companies side your actually on your own.
Pros
Never working for them.
Cons
They are still around.
very reliable fun work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 2, 2018
working for medical professionals I was able to work at a stable work environment. Medical professionals is very understanding when it comes to your family needs. Medical professionals will make sure they place you at a job where you will have stability in a work environment.
Very Helpful Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant, (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 14, 2017
The account managers were very helpful and gave me an opportunity to work, and gain experience in healthcare, they were very professional and I would definitely refer them to any client.
Productive. Efficient not to mention the least a such friendly environment.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 12, 2017
Extremely satisfied. Excellent communication between my recruiter and self. Any questions or concerns I had, no hesitation on getting a call back ASAP. Overall, staff was friendly and making sure al employees including myself were satisfied with our jobs. Last but not least did not take long before I got called with a job opening.
Pros
Did not take long to find me a job after meeting criteria.
Cons
No Cons
Good job placements where I wish to be
Front/Back Office Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CASeptember 1, 2017
I enjoyed working with assignments given thru this temporary agency and the personal that guided me through my experience.

I worked in many departments and was able to gain the experience needed in my field.
Stressful at newport
Employee (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMay 2, 2017
I was interviewed by a person here they found me a job and was told that it was temp to hire. I was doing pretty great and completed my hours bc it's by hours to become permanent. I emailed to ask if I will be hired and no one ever responded so it results that the person I was being helped by was no longer working there and I was never told until I found out on my own that she stopped working there. And the other person who was helping me with the place I was working was supposed to keep in touch with my manager and they never said anything one day I was driving home on a Friday and I just got the call to tell me that my temp was termed and she didn't even bother asking the medical practice if I will be permanent or not. Overall this place sucks I was told They were gonna help me find another place and it's been over a month already and have not heard from them and I've tried calling as we,k
Pros
Found me a job
Cons
Sucks
October 31, 2017

We appreciate your review and apologize for your experience with us. Your feedback is a reminder to us of how important it is to maintain regular contact and clear communication with our employees. And, it was most unfortunate that we had staff turnover and you were not aware. We understand that one of our managers reached out to you about your concerns. We do want you to know that we take your experience and this type of review to heart, and will do our very best to make the necessary improvements. Thanks you for your comments.

Nice work environment
Certified Medical Assistant Front Office (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMarch 8, 2017
I like the agency. They have provided to me my last three assignments. The disadvantage was when the person I was covering for come back. I was without a job.
Pros
Daily work
Cons
When the person I am replacing, comes back
Small Office, but can get bausy at times, Medical Staffing
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 7, 2017
This company focus on medical staffing, temp, temp to perm or direct hire, entry level and high level medical positions. They cover all f Inland Empire.
productive
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 6, 2017
Company is very productive and is a challenging position. I have learned how to use my communication skills more effectively. A good environment to work in.
Pros
help
Cons
temporary
Intimate and friendly
Per Diem/Part-time (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 15, 2017
This company is very intimate and the people who work here are very friendly and helpful. Since the company is small, the staff has more one on one time with customers.
Great Experience
Business Clerk (Former Employee) –  Novato, CAOctober 25, 2016
Gained a lot of experience through this company that led to me getting future jobs. Because of the positions held with this agency, I was set in terms of skills and experience to obtain a long term position with a great company.
A great company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTSeptember 13, 2016
They are a great company. My work and life balance is difficult due to the long drive I have each day from home to work. They train very well. They are an honest company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about