Medical Professionals Management reviews

Please read
Custodian / Janitor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2018
It was a good place to work. I was a janitor. I was let go, due to issues of being homeless. I didn't have any money for carfare to get to or from work.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
It was ok
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2018
The coworkers were great, management not so much. Too much pettiness going on and the employees were barely listened to. I wouldn't recommend. It was difficult to make suggestions because they were never really implemented or thought about it.
Pros
Holiday party
Cons
Not enough of a lunch break
Fun work place, training available.
Member Services Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 30, 2017
I have learned good customer service skills, helping physicians and members with claims questions. Answering heavy call volumes, excel, spreadsheets and faxing EOB's. Calling to verify insurance information,
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
not good management
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJuly 19, 2017
I like the client's I work with, but some staff members are lazy and management does nothing about it. Most staff members do their job and then you have the few that gets away with everything and they also play favoritism towards certain staff members.
Pros
Steady job
Cons
lazy staff leaves work for other staff members to do
Official response from Medical Professionals
December 11, 2017

I wanted to clarify, this is not our company, we do not work in or have offices in Flint, MI. I believe this review was meant for another company with a similar name. Thank you.

I love the people, staff kind and courteous
Human Resource Clerk (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CADecember 5, 2016
Working for different job assignments has given me the opportunity to meet people, learn new skills. Management has always been helpful and great on giving you tips regarding your job. The co-workers I have worked with have been nice and helpful. I enjoyed at each job assignment meeting the staff.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
No benefits
Overall a great place
Student Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Malden, MANovember 2, 2016
The atmosphere at MPI is overall very good, but due to unforeseen circumstances many had to leave. The President is very caring and wants to see everyone be successful despite what others may say. Overall I love MPI and the President.
Terrible unprofessional and fake
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 10, 2016
The people that work here are described as fake and unprofessional and that's very true! Try to go with another company they are very cheap as well. I'm not sure how they are getting business!!
Pros
Descent wages
Cons
Unprofessional, lazy, condesending
Official response from Medical Professionals
November 1, 2017

We appreciate your feedback. This is honestly a little disheartening, as we sincerely do our best to help all of our candidates. We would never want to appear dis-ingenuine. We apologize you felt this way and will be sure everyone upholds our values.

productive and professional work area
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIOctober 16, 2015
Having the pleasure to work hands on with individuals who need assistant with activities of daily living. TBI/SCI. friendly environment . supportive staff and management . team work is the main focus and the satisfaction of the clients is the number one goal.
Pros
schedule flexibility
Cons
twelve hour shifts
Productive and fun work place
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 31, 2013
Busy productive
I like to learn something new every day!
All the management staff is very friendly
A great team work
When time frame is close
When I say DONE!
Good friendly work environment
Patient Eligibility /Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 22, 2013
The company in overall was an okay place to work. It had its chaotic moments but they were surpass-able.

I learned a lot working for the company. I was promoted twice from auditor to supervisor of the eligibility/staffing department.

Management was OK

My co-workers were friendly and helpful. If you didn't understand something there was someone always willing to help.

There really wasn't anything hard about the job because things that happened were just daily challenges that had to be overcome.

I enjoyed working for the company because everyone there seemed like family and that's a good feeling.
Pros
Bonuses was given based on job performance, Medical benefits, Friendly work environment
Cons
They didn't have a pension plan