Medical Professionals Pay & Benefits reviews

The traveling was ok but stayed busy i like
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 20, 2018
I love what I do I like being in the medical field.and the pay was alright my boss was so cool to. Good attuide.Being on time was big if u love your job like I did there that wasn't a problem
Will not recommend
Claims (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 2, 2018
They were helpful in the beginning of the process with answering questions and were able to find a job for me quickly.

After being hired on though, communication dropped off greatly and they were no longer helpful or interested in helping me succeed with the company I worked for.

The pay was ridiculous to say in the least. You have no negotiating power and they don't care if you leave or stay.

It is good for getting a job if you need one quickly but beyond that don't expect anything else.
Pros
Quick hire-on process
Cons
Poor pay, no benefits, no room for growth
Nice Job Placement Agency with Great Work Opportunities
Claim Examiner (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 2, 2018
Great job placement agency. Easily helps individuals locate jobs within the Healthcare industry. The work is corporate environment and you may have to check with the agency regarding PTO and health benefits.
Official response from Medical Professionals
July 3, 2018

We appreciate your review and your comments about our services. Medical Professionals places healthcare of professionals in a variety of locations. It sounds like your position was in an office, but we also place staff in clinics, IPAs, hospitals and more. We wish you much success in your career.

Outstanding Company to work for
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 7, 2018
In my short time while employee, I never had a any issues. I had been out of work for some time. with a few short part job in between. Medical Professionals gave me the chance I need to get back into the working world on a full time base. awesome.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Official response from Medical Professionals
July 3, 2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. It is often difficult to get back into a job after you've had a gap in employment. Glad you had a chance to put your skills back to use and get started again.

Fun working at ima
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  van nuys ca.April 11, 2018
I like that my manager was on top of everything. i would get calls if there was an issue with my pay roll so i can get paid on time. and was very proffesional .
Pros
they could look for work for me
Cons
you don't get benefits
I enjoyed working in the medical field
Assistant Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAOctober 4, 2017
I work in the medical field for so long, I became to be a star player on their team. I work well with others and was happy to be at work. It was just time for a change.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
long distance
worked indepedly no presure.
Receptionist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAApril 3, 2017
Checked in patients. Managed front and back office some accounting and medical billing, receptionist appointment setter opened and closing of office. Prepared patient charts and Medications.
Pros
half day fridays
Cons
no benefits
I love the people, staff kind and courteous
Human Resource Clerk (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CADecember 5, 2016
Working for different job assignments has given me the opportunity to meet people, learn new skills. Management has always been helpful and great on giving you tips regarding your job. The co-workers I have worked with have been nice and helpful. I enjoyed at each job assignment meeting the staff.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
No benefits
hands on job
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 6, 2016
Must be hands on ready and handle customers with accuracy. Job hours are not consistent but are very flexible. Lots of travel may be required since there are many locations and not so much stuff.
Great enviorment
registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 9, 2015
great environment facility patient and family. Patient has a tremendous attitude Physically can be demanding with not much job security.
Pros
great patient
Cons
benefits security
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTFebruary 28, 2014
Medical Professionals did an excellent job in finding me temporary work. They found Apria Healthcare quickly.. Great compensation, I really enjoyed working with them.
Good friendly work environment
Patient Eligibility /Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 22, 2013
The company in overall was an okay place to work. It had its chaotic moments but they were surpass-able.

I learned a lot working for the company. I was promoted twice from auditor to supervisor of the eligibility/staffing department.

Management was OK

My co-workers were friendly and helpful. If you didn't understand something there was someone always willing to help.

There really wasn't anything hard about the job because things that happened were just daily challenges that had to be overcome.

I enjoyed working for the company because everyone there seemed like family and that's a good feeling.
Pros
Bonuses was given based on job performance, Medical benefits, Friendly work environment
Cons
They didn't have a pension plan
Interesting Assignments, very enjoyable,
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJanuary 12, 2013
I have worked various assignments through Medical Professionals, all of which have been positive experiences.
Pros
opportunity to try out different opportunities and to meet new people.
Cons
working full time without benefits.