Medical Professionals Work-Life Balance reviews

The traveling was ok but stayed busy i like
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 20, 2018
I love what I do I like being in the medical field.and the pay was alright my boss was so cool to. Good attuide.Being on time was big if u love your job like I did there that wasn't a problem
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 27, 2018
Great people and lots of work to do and learn. People work together to make great business decisions. The culture of the work environment is very easy to adapt to.
Pros
full time employment
Cons
Need more staff
very reliable fun work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 2, 2018
working for medical professionals I was able to work at a stable work environment. Medical professionals is very understanding when it comes to your family needs. Medical professionals will make sure they place you at a job where you will have stability in a work environment.
Intimate and friendly
Per Diem/Part-time (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 15, 2017
This company is very intimate and the people who work here are very friendly and helpful. Since the company is small, the staff has more one on one time with customers.
A great company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTSeptember 13, 2016
They are a great company. My work and life balance is difficult due to the long drive I have each day from home to work. They train very well. They are an honest company.
Current Employee thrilled at the opportunities
Sales & Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 27, 2015
This company wants nothing more than to help people. I love working for people who truly want to not only build up their candidates to become employees within a client's position, but also to grow their internal employees to always learn. Even in my interview I was asked where I want to be in 5 years and I actually feel as though it was so they could help me get there. Even 6 months later this has not changed. They are open, helpful, believe in teamwork, and believe in people.
Pros
Consistent Training, Good Communication within the company, Confident and Intelligent President
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Temp agency
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 7, 2015
They listen, professional, speedy with follow ups.
They have good connections in the medical and hospital arena if that is your career goal this is a nice place for you.
Place where I can utilize my experiences
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 30, 2015
Knowing that I accomplish my work day and enjoyed what I am there for. Growing with the company and used my experiences in the medical field.
Pros
Personal that appreciate me and my achievements.
Cons
healthcare
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTFebruary 28, 2014
Medical Professionals did an excellent job in finding me temporary work. They found Apria Healthcare quickly.. Great compensation, I really enjoyed working with them.
Good friendly work environment
Patient Eligibility /Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 22, 2013
The company in overall was an okay place to work. It had its chaotic moments but they were surpass-able.

I learned a lot working for the company. I was promoted twice from auditor to supervisor of the eligibility/staffing department.

Management was OK

My co-workers were friendly and helpful. If you didn't understand something there was someone always willing to help.

There really wasn't anything hard about the job because things that happened were just daily challenges that had to be overcome.

I enjoyed working for the company because everyone there seemed like family and that's a good feeling.
Pros
Bonuses was given based on job performance, Medical benefits, Friendly work environment
Cons
They didn't have a pension plan
A learning experience
Internship Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Malden, MAAugust 13, 2013
MPI from the student aspect was amazing. I was able to work with a diverse population, that was eager to get their lives turned around and were seeking success in its highest form. My job was quite difficult when handed to me, but I was fortunate to have turned around the rate of placement very rapidly.
Interesting Assignments, very enjoyable,
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJanuary 12, 2013
I have worked various assignments through Medical Professionals, all of which have been positive experiences.
Pros
opportunity to try out different opportunities and to meet new people.
Cons
working full time without benefits.
I have worked with this agency since 1998.
Medical Technologist/Supervisor/Generalist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 17, 2012
This is my bread and butter agency. My family lives in Dallas and this agency only works in the metroplex
Pros
lots of work
Cons
limited re imbursement.