Medical Professionals Employee Reviews

Productive. Efficient not to mention the least a such friendly environment.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 12, 2017
Extremely satisfied. Excellent communication between my recruiter and self. Any questions or concerns I had, no hesitation on getting a call back ASAP. Overall, staff was friendly and making sure al employees including myself were satisfied with our jobs. Last but not least did not take long before I got called with a job opening.
Pros
Did not take long to find me a job after meeting criteria.
Cons
No Cons
St Francis Medical Records and OU Medical Center:
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Tulsa,OkOctober 4, 2017
Enjoyed both jobs , St.Francis in Medical records, obtaining patience charts from various floors/dept ,coding charts numerically & placing them in the vault .
OU worked as Referrals Clerk, processing referrals , obtaining appointments, calling patients Most enjoyable part of job. Least enjoyable when equipment wouldn't work properly.
Pros
Enjoyed both jobs
Cons
Temporary jobs.. But OU hired Me.
I enjoyed working in the medical field
Assistant Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAOctober 4, 2017
I work in the medical field for so long, I became to be a star player on their team. I work well with others and was happy to be at work. It was just time for a change.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
long distance
Medical Professional Institute
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Red Oak, TXSeptember 14, 2017
Great Workplace and School learned many things and great opportunities people are so friendly there and they reach out to help you in any way they can.
Pros
Good place
Very relaxed atmosphere
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 1, 2017
I was employed during the time they were transferring to electronic filing. I was responsible for inputting pertinent information into the computer.

I basically performed data entry and filing.

I had a really nice supervisor with whom I enjoyed working.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was performing a job I enjoyed.

The hardest part of the job was that we had to meet certain deadlines.
Pros
Sometimes our supervisor would order lunch for us.
Cons
Time seemed to go quickly because we were on a schedule to meet deadlines.
Good job placements where I wish to be
Front/Back Office Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CASeptember 1, 2017
I enjoyed working with assignments given thru this temporary agency and the personal that guided me through my experience.

I worked in many departments and was able to gain the experience needed in my field.
Fun work place, training available.
Member Services Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 30, 2017
I have learned good customer service skills, helping physicians and members with claims questions. Answering heavy call volumes, excel, spreadsheets and faxing EOB's. Calling to verify insurance information,
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
not good management
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJuly 19, 2017
I like the client's I work with, but some staff members are lazy and management does nothing about it. Most staff members do their job and then you have the few that gets away with everything and they also play favoritism towards certain staff members.
Pros
Steady job
Cons
lazy staff leaves work for other staff members to do
Official response from Medical Professionals
December 11, 2017

I wanted to clarify, this is not our company, we do not work in or have offices in Flint, MI. I believe this review was meant for another company with a similar name. Thank you.

It has been rewarding
President (Current Employee) –  Malden, MAJune 3, 2017
Excellent, I founded MPI and have had very dedicated employees. It has been rewarding, I have worked at MPI since 1999.
Most enjoyable part of my job was educating students.
Medical coding data input
Data Entry Examiner (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 25, 2017
Data entry in Medical information. Doing alot of Medical coding and summiting data information. Having fun in focusing in the job you do, and making sure everything adds up and ready to
Stressful at newport
Employee (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMay 2, 2017
I was interviewed by a person here they found me a job and was told that it was temp to hire. I was doing pretty great and completed my hours bc it's by hours to become permanent. I emailed to ask if I will be hired and no one ever responded so it results that the person I was being helped by was no longer working there and I was never told until I found out on my own that she stopped working there. And the other person who was helping me with the place I was working was supposed to keep in touch with my manager and they never said anything one day I was driving home on a Friday and I just got the call to tell me that my temp was termed and she didn't even bother asking the medical practice if I will be permanent or not. Overall this place sucks I was told They were gonna help me find another place and it's been over a month already and have not heard from them and I've tried calling as we,k
Pros
Found me a job
Cons
Sucks
Official response from Medical Professionals
October 31, 2017

We appreciate your review and apologize for your experience with us. Your feedback is a reminder to us of how important it is to maintain regular contact and clear communication with our employees. And, it was most unfortunate that we had staff turnover and you were not aware. We understand that one of our managers reached out to you about your concerns. We do want you to know that we take your experience and this type of review to heart, and will do our very best to make the necessary improvements. Thanks you for your comments.

worked indepedly no presure.
Receptionist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAApril 3, 2017
Checked in patients. Managed front and back office some accounting and medical billing, receptionist appointment setter opened and closing of office. Prepared patient charts and Medications.
Pros
half day fridays
Cons
no benefits
Nice work environment
Certified Medical Assistant Front Office (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMarch 8, 2017
I like the agency. They have provided to me my last three assignments. The disadvantage was when the person I was covering for come back. I was without a job.
Pros
Daily work
Cons
When the person I am replacing, comes back
Small Office, but can get bausy at times, Medical Staffing
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 7, 2017
This company focus on medical staffing, temp, temp to perm or direct hire, entry level and high level medical positions. They cover all f Inland Empire.
productive
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 6, 2017
Company is very productive and is a challenging position. I have learned how to use my communication skills more effectively. A good environment to work in.
Pros
help
Cons
temporary
Intimate and friendly
Per Diem/Part-time (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 15, 2017
This company is very intimate and the people who work here are very friendly and helpful. Since the company is small, the staff has more one on one time with customers.
Working for the people
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 17, 2017
I billed all insurances, Medical, Private, and HMO's.
I worked with a great group of people. The hardest part of my job is appeals that would get denied, because once denied you must be very creative to get it paid, this could takes 6 months. The turnaround time for claims is usually 60-90 days. The most enjoyable was my boss he was a delight each day i saw him, great personality.
Pros
To serve the people
Cons
My assignment ended
Great Place To Work
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Red Oak, TXJanuary 3, 2017
Great Place To Work With Great People and Is a Great School as well there is always something new to learn and interact with new people everyday :)
I love the people, staff kind and courteous
Human Resource Clerk (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CADecember 5, 2016
Working for different job assignments has given me the opportunity to meet people, learn new skills. Management has always been helpful and great on giving you tips regarding your job. The co-workers I have worked with have been nice and helpful. I enjoyed at each job assignment meeting the staff.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
No benefits
hands on job
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 6, 2016
Must be hands on ready and handle customers with accuracy. Job hours are not consistent but are very flexible. Lots of travel may be required since there are many locations and not so much stuff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.