Medical Professionals Employee Reviews

Overall a great place
Student Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Malden, MANovember 2, 2016
The atmosphere at MPI is overall very good, but due to unforeseen circumstances many had to leave. The President is very caring and wants to see everyone be successful despite what others may say. Overall I love MPI and the President.
Great Experience
Business Clerk (Former Employee) –  Novato, CAOctober 25, 2016
Gained a lot of experience through this company that led to me getting future jobs. Because of the positions held with this agency, I was set in terms of skills and experience to obtain a long term position with a great company.
Fast- paced, friendly and caring Doctors.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 22, 2016
Great people to work with, very upbeat. Non-stressful environment. Very diverse, and multicultural. Best part is that you learn so much from all the Doctors.
A great company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTSeptember 13, 2016
They are a great company. My work and life balance is difficult due to the long drive I have each day from home to work. They train very well. They are an honest company.
A corporate health care company
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Flint, MISeptember 6, 2016
I was employed by this company several times. I love working for the patients but most of their patients are out of the Genesee County area. Just too far to drive for the rate of pay.
Terrible unprofessional and fake
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 10, 2016
The people that work here are described as fake and unprofessional and that's very true! Try to go with another company they are very cheap as well. I'm not sure how they are getting business!!
Pros
Descent wages
Cons
Unprofessional, lazy, condesending
Official response from Medical Professionals
November 1, 2017

We appreciate your feedback. This is honestly a little disheartening, as we sincerely do our best to help all of our candidates. We would never want to appear dis-ingenuine. We apologize you felt this way and will be sure everyone upholds our values.

Great organization to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJuly 25, 2016
Was a joy working for this company. If I had any issues they were there for me and very understanding. Easy to communicate with the representatives.
Very unprofessional
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTDecember 31, 2015
I applied for a position which I was qualified for, they had me take a test online which I passed with flying colors, gave them exceptional references and followed up with numerous emails and telephone calls. Needless to say no one called me back or tried to get in touch with me. I sent one last final email and never heard back from them. I have since been employed and I love my new employer, guess being employed by them wasn't in the cards, but they at least could have called me or followed up. In my opinion this company lacks communication and follow through, please make sure that this doesn't happen to you. I would not recommend this company to anyone
Official response from Medical Professionals
October 31, 2017

Hello,
I just noticed this review, and although this was in 2015, we take this feedback very seriously and appreciate you sharing, as it is important for us to be aware of the experience of others, so we can make the necessary improvements. We would not come back and suggest this did not happen, regardless of the circumstances or any sort of disconnect that may have occurred... This is what you experienced and your perception of our company and this is not the experience we want for our candidates under any circumstances. I truly apologize our Account Manager did not follow up as they should have. Our intent is truly to help all candidates and to communicate were they stand throughout the process. We will take this to heart and make every effort to ensure we are communicating clearly throughout the hiring process and that we are making our candidates our priority. Again, we appreciate your feedback.

productive and professional work area
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIOctober 16, 2015
Having the pleasure to work hands on with individuals who need assistant with activities of daily living. TBI/SCI. friendly environment . supportive staff and management . team work is the main focus and the satisfaction of the clients is the number one goal.
Pros
schedule flexibility
Cons
twelve hour shifts
Medical Records departments
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  various locationsSeptember 28, 2015
I just started working for this company and at this time they have been doing great. When interviewed with this company I felt they understood my skills and had confidence to send me out on various projects.
Current Employee thrilled at the opportunities
Sales & Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 27, 2015
This company wants nothing more than to help people. I love working for people who truly want to not only build up their candidates to become employees within a client's position, but also to grow their internal employees to always learn. Even in my interview I was asked where I want to be in 5 years and I actually feel as though it was so they could help me get there. Even 6 months later this has not changed. They are open, helpful, believe in teamwork, and believe in people.
Pros
Consistent Training, Good Communication within the company, Confident and Intelligent President
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Temp agency
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 7, 2015
They listen, professional, speedy with follow ups.
They have good connections in the medical and hospital arena if that is your career goal this is a nice place for you.
Great enviorment
registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 9, 2015
great environment facility patient and family. Patient has a tremendous attitude Physically can be demanding with not much job security.
Pros
great patient
Cons
benefits security
productive and fun work place
Temp (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMarch 6, 2015
fast paced, easy and friendly staff, managers were great. Co workers awesome. Hardest part was no open perm. positions.
going to work was the most enjoyable.
Pros
easy hour flexability
Cons
late starts
Good Company to work for
American Specialty Health Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 1, 2015
Very helpful and efficient agents who are willing to help you find a job. Colleen was my rep who helped me find a great job. I was satisfied with my job and the company I was representing.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
This is a temp agency and they are not good with finding another job when your previous assignment has completed
Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAFebruary 11, 2015
The associates at this company act like they care whether you work and become productive, however they are not proactive when you advise them of a problem that you describe to them.
Pros
You are paid your wages weekly
Cons
The don't have other assignments available when you have completed your previous assignment
Place where I can utilize my experiences
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 30, 2015
Knowing that I accomplish my work day and enjoyed what I am there for. Growing with the company and used my experiences in the medical field.
Pros
Personal that appreciate me and my achievements.
Cons
healthcare
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTFebruary 28, 2014
Medical Professionals did an excellent job in finding me temporary work. They found Apria Healthcare quickly.. Great compensation, I really enjoyed working with them.
Great temp agency they find you work fast!
Temp Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 16, 2014
This temp agency got me a Medical assistant job that increased my experience with great pay
Pros
Finds you jobs fast
Cons
Temp
Great fun fast paced environment
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Malden, MAJanuary 27, 2014
Fast paced environment helping students enroll in Medical programs, really rewarding place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.