Medical Solutions

Medical Solutions Employee Reviews

United States121 reviews

recruitertravelassignmentnursesolutiontravelingnursingmedical

Good Company

Recruiter very helpful and does his best to meet my needs. 401 Investment from day 1! Setting everything up a easy as well. Recruiter professional.

Not a long term job

I was a Travel Nurse Recruiter and it is a very competitive industry. You often had colleagues stealing leads. You always feel on edge in this role because of the expectations. It's a tough industry but great if you are super competitive. Some recruiters will deliberately get as much money as they can from deals, and the nurses have no idea they are missing out on a lot of money. This job just feels icky and I wasn't cut out for it.

Medical Solutions insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Fully Remote in a Rapidly Growing Environment

The onboarding experience was great. They do a good job of making you feel like you made a great life choice by accepting the position with their company. They send you a house plant, Macbook and all the equipment you need to work remotely.

Pros

Unlimited PTO, lots of educational resources

Cons

The company has grown rapidly and this has adverse side affects

For an Onboarding specialist job role DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!

Don't let this company will pull you away from a good career!! Even with all the sun shine and rain bows...Then it hits you, you joined a company that reminds you of door to door vacuum cleaner sales company.Zero support from HR or upper management, a lot of talking with no action, no team leader support, SLANDERING, promoting unhealthy life style habits like Tequila Tuesday and Whisky Wednesday.They will tell you that they won't expect you to know your job for the first 6 months, but will try to get rid of you within the first month after training. They remind you of the fly by night telephone sales company, where no regard is given to the employees well being just another numbers game.The role for On Boarding Specialist, is a very hectic and chaotic one filled with poor old software, web based apps that don't work right, mixed with bad training and poor management the accountability is Nil. Most people out of training will only make it 3 months before quitting or being too stressed out.I learned after I met my team that only one out of a class of 6 made it and stayed with the company.The work from home is great, the support is horrible, they will tell you one thing then do another. Did I forget the slandering from team leads, and lack of professionalism. Even after several reports to HR nothing in response.To sum it up.... If your not drinking the coo-laid, and taking your Adderall you wont last long with this fly by night pirate of a company. The stress and lack of support for this role will leave you feeling very unhappy and frustrated.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Pay, Management, Helpful resources, job stability.

Travel nurse

Medical Solutions is a great company for travel nurses. Pay is slightly lower than others but benefits are much better. You are fully vested in retirement from day one!

Love Medical Solutions

Love working for a company that actually cares about their employees. Very good work/life balance. Love being able to work from home. Best job I've ever had.

Pros

Love the Culture

Ok company

Pretty good overall company benefits. Everything is very manual so you do end up working a lot of hours. Company grew very fast and the tech didn’t keep up.

What is the best part of working at the company?Work to provide analytics to support actionsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?COVID has created challenges

Great company for a travel nurse

I love the $600 loyalty bonus and all free gifts they constantly are sending. They honor your contract & pay for your guaranteed hours that week even if you didn't work that many hours that week. I have always gotten paid on time with no issues. I love the option for health insurance and it doesn't cost much.

Pros

Great pay, bonuses, & benefits

Cons

Must travel over 50 miles from home no local contracts

People were fun

We had great gatherings and were able to be flexible with our schedules. Now management and HR on the other hand were not the best. HR did not help with any big issues like discrimination instead they would turn the issue around on you. My personal experience was not healthy.

Great travel agency

My experience with this travel agency has been wonderful. My recruiter is excellent with communication, the processes are clear. They’re responsive and helpful and they seem to care about the nurses. This place is a breath of fresh air compared to the agency I just left.

Great fun job

Great job if you like to travel great pay pick when u wanna leave !! Some of the Recruiters don’t care about the workers they just want u to show up on the job

Great recruiters

I work as a travel nurse for Medical Solutions. The recruiters I have are amazing and always helpful. They are there when I have questions and always find an answer for me in a timely manner

Good communication with recruiter

I was always able to reach my recruiter. This is a good company for travel nurses like myself who were just started and needed some guidance and support

Seriously. The culture is great, people are caring, extensive training and the money couldn’t be made anywhere else! I didn’t think I’d like it but I truly have loved it from the start.

Great travel company

I had a great experience. I always had someone to call if I had a problem. Any housing issues were fixed quickly. There were lots of jobs to choose from in the areas I wanted to work.

Pros

Recruiters are great!

Great Company

Medical Solutions is a great company to work for. Your recruiter is always checking in on you and supports you. The pay and benefits are exceptional. The only downfall is waiting for an assignment.

Pros

Money, Benefits, Organizational Support

Cons

Potential for little to no assignments

Great support staff.

Really can't say enough about how great working with medical solutions has been. My recruiter has had my back and made herself available to me. Ive talked to other nurses that work at MS and they've all said the same thing. They just work harder for you than other agencies. I hate that I'm not going to be working for them soon( going permanent staff)

Well ran company but pay packages not competitive

PPR is a well ran company that cares about their employees. My recruiter was very attentive, responsive, and supportive. The company itself was very organized and I never had any issues obtaining my minimum work requirements. They set everything up and were very helpful. The benefits are good. The only negative is that the pay packages are not very competitive.

Only interested in what is best for the company, not the traveling nurse

As a traveling nurse contract through Medical Solutions I felt as time went on the company was more interested in what I could do for them instead of what they could do for me. In this type of contract work there needs to be a win-win situation and the scales were tipped to benefit them. I was lied to by my recruiter and went out of state at my own expense only to have to return to my home state with nothing even set up for the next job. I lost money and time. I would not recommend contracting through Medical Solutions because they really don’t care about their nurses.

Pros

Cons

You’ll be lied to

It was the traveling

I worked as a traveling nurse. My last assignment was a good assignment except their equipment,communication devices were not acceptable. It caused me a great deal of discomfort.

Pros

traveling

Cons

having to work with patients that were out of range of the nurses hearing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Medical Solutions with

Medical Solutions reviews by popular job title

• Medical Solutions