Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

They ruined my families life
whipping post (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 14, 2019
The Lancaster Office is nothing but cut-throat people. They are bullies and are more concerned with covering each others buts. They have completely destroyed our family.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
the staff were on top of thier jobs
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 14, 2019
professional , flexible , pay not the best but that doesn't matter when it came to the loyalty to their employees , they always did their best to get hours for their staff nurses
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not the best pay for an agency job
Human Resources
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJanuary 11, 2019
Medical Staffing Network was a medical staffing agency. We staffed medical personnel for local nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living facilities, etc.
Like-able work environment
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 10, 2019
This company gave me an opportunity to enhance my skills! Management was extremely helpful and accommodating! My work hours were between 1st and 2nd shifts which afforded me other opportunities.
Pros
Good work environment / co-workers
Cons
Long days for 8hr shift
they are flexible and great
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Providence, RIJanuary 10, 2019
they offered you great assistant and flexibility to work in their company, they also send you to job that you learned from them which teaches you the new way of nursing assistant ,
Pros
they offer gift and employee of the month
Cons
they send you far away sometime
Productive for a staffing Agency
Staffing Specialist/Payroll Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJanuary 3, 2019
My job consisted of staffing and paying the LPN, CNA and RN. I staffed at hospitals, nursing homes, and also staffed for sitting with adults. I had a payroll to perform and it was weekly that I had to prepare and send all information to Headquarters. I actually loved the day to day life of the Receptionist.
Pros
Free Lunches, etc
Cons
The drive
Great for college students
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 1, 2019
If you are in school then it is a great place to earn money and also gain experience. Some of the managers do not deserve the jobs they have but that is due to the high turnover and having a policy of hiring from within. My advice to management if 8 people quit in a month find out why.
Pros
Great benefits and if you are willing to work great money
Cons
Poor culture
Official response from Medical Staffing Network
January 9, 2019

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience at Medical Staffing Network. We encourage our team members to discuss their experiences with our human resource team so that we can generate a positive solution to issues that may arise. We want to build upon skills and give employees the tools to foster an engaging, productive and rewarding work environment. We appreciate that you took the time to provide your honest review, and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Columbus OhioDecember 31, 2018
Send me to nice places to work, employees in the work environment were always very nice and understanding, learn new things, and was a play with there fluoride nice amount of time 7 years on and off they always accept to me as an employee and they are great employer's!
Pros
Make your own schedule
Medical Staffing Network
ER/RN Registry/Per Diem (Former Employee) –  Hesperia, CADecember 29, 2018
Great place to work for. Wonderful team members that treat you with respect and dignity. If you are a RN that would like to "pick up" other shifts at a different facility; or a RN that just wants to work occasionally due to family demands, etc., this company will treat you very professionally and find registry/per diem shifts for you - when you are able to work.
Pros
Awesome Pay
Poor communication
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 23, 2018
On a regular basis, I was asked for the same paperwork or information by numerous people within the same office. They don't seem to understand that staff are contract employees and need to have a confirmed contract within 6wks of their current contracts expiration.

Want to know more about Medical Staffing Network?

Ask a question
I liked the company.
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INDecember 15, 2018
I liked working for Medical Staffing. They would let me know of different hospitals or nursing homes that I could work at. They were also a great help when I got hired on permanently at St. Vincent's.
Pros
Worked with a great group of people.
Cons
I did not know how long I would be working for different companies.
Recruiters not up front about cost
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 15, 2018
Coming on board as a CNA, I was told the only possible set back would be $90 for the badge, before the next week was up, I spent almost $200. After completeing a different part of the application process, my recruiter would remember another cost. $90 has literally gone to over $200, and I will be making less than $11.00 an hour.
Pros
Weekly / daily pay
Cons
Dishonest
Since new company take over schedule has changed.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2018
New company schedules not as busy as we like it, but, in time hoping the places of going to change soon. Having a variety of companies to work for helps keep your skills up.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not enough variety lately
Women's Healthcare Associate (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 10, 2018
Poor management, not good with keeping you working. Bad communication from staff, bad attitude. They are not very alert about when jobs start and end.
Not a place for full time employment
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 10, 2018
They do not work for enough place's for direct hire. You may work a different work site every day. Not enough pay for travel. great place to keep skills sharp.
Pros
flexable time and great place to learn new things
Cons
No place for full time employment
Great company
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GADecember 6, 2018
I enjoyed it and it met all of my expectations. The pay was very reasonable and the job was not stressful at all. I had time for my family and enjoyed my position.
Staffing Agency
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 3, 2018
Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of good things to say about this company. Recruiters are reimbursed through commission for where they send staff. Therefore not thinking about making it easier on staff by moving them to facilities closer to home. I had a facility that was 10 minutes from my house with openings and was scheduled at a facility that was an hour away. There is no reimbursement for mileage. Recruiters are very cold when an emergency comes up. They also do not provide inservicing. They expect the facilities they are staffing to provide you with those hours but never educate you as to where you need to send them.
Pros
Good hourly pay, perdeim scheduling
Cons
Must work 3 shifts in a week, poor communication with staff
work place environment
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 3, 2018
treated unfairly, feel like being in the movie mean girls. too much trying to see who is more important that you does not really care about hcp's bottom line is the money no loyalty
Never worked here
Never worked before (Former Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCDecember 3, 2018
I never worked at this company, I'm not entirely sure why this is a requirement in order to move forward with this service. I apologize for the wasted time of anyone who might read it.
good
Staff RN Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 20, 2018
Medical Staffing Network has been a great company to work for. I work per diem, they are always willing to work with my schedule. They have a great network to choose from and I am very pleased.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.