Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Overworked under paid
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 17, 2018
MSN would be a nice company to work for however they are not fair with employees
They schedule you incorrectly
They mislead you about the pay scale
They treat clinical staff like were nothing when truthfully we keep the company in business.
Pros
Hours available, quick cash
Cons
Take unauthorized taxes out your check say your pay rate is one thing and your check says another
August 20, 2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience at Medical Staffing Network. We regret you had a negative experience, we invite you to email payroll@msnhealth.com to schedule a time for you to talk. It would be a great opportunity in which you’ll be able further explain your payroll concerns you faced. We will continue to keep the lines of communication open if you would like to discuss. We thank you for your honest feedback and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Travel nursing
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 15, 2018
I enjoy the company willing to work with you during anything. Great staff setting up schedules. Was unable to continue do to family crisis that would interfere with any job.
A great place to be an STNA
State Tested Nurse's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 10, 2018
The balance of work not only helps an STNA understand their duties, but it allows each the worker as well as the client to engage with each other to achieve excellent care.
Agency Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAAugust 7, 2018
Worked with them for a short amount of time due to needing to move back to AZ. They were very flexible, supportive and found me positions that I was well qualified for.
August 13, 2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience at Medical Staffing Network. We appreciate that you took the time to provide your review. We would love to have you back if you are ever interested. We wish you the best in your future endeavors

Opportunites to travel
Travel Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 5, 2018
This company is a travel nurse agency. Many opportunities to travel and given choices of where you would like to go. The schedules are not that flexible and you get the short end many times
Pros
tax free stipend
Cons
no longer pays well
August 6, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Also, keep us in mind if you need to pick up some extra shifts you can also pick up extra per diem shifts when you are on a travel assignment.

Good Place to work
per Diem RN (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 2, 2018
I e3njoyed working for this company while I was there. The pay was average compared to other nurse travel agencies. The staff was friendly and helpful. The company had a variety of assignments to offer to the nurses.
Pros
varieity of assignments
Cons
average pay
Teamwork
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Quakertown, PAAugust 1, 2018
Worry about yourself, be nice to the clients, work as a team, be on time, if you need help don’t be afraid to ask, talk to your supervisors, trust eachother
working conditions
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FLAugust 1, 2018
Going from one state to another, I was unable to utilize and maintain the skills I acquired from my previous employment. The pace was slower which made me feel less useful. I would prefer a facility more fast paced and active..
Pros
people, benefits, education
Cons
limited duties, pace, demographics
Flexible working schedule
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 27, 2018
Pick your own hours, pick your own days, and pick the places you want to go. Travel all over the treasure valley and gain more experience with patient cares, team work, and be universal as a CNA.
July 30, 2018

We are so pleased that you loved picking up shifts and the experiences you had. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide your experience at Medical Staffing Network.

Traveling job placement company
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJuly 25, 2018
I worked for Medical Staffing Network under contract to two different organizations. I enjoyed traveling to different areas of the country and may resume one day.
July 30, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Let us know when you are ready to resume travel. Also, keep us in mind if you need to pick up some extra shifts!

Great locum company
Temporary Employment (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 24, 2018
Great company recruiters were helpful and found jobs quickly. It is a wonderful company to work for when you want to travel or are looking for something new or are between jobs.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 17, 2018
The work with MSN helped expand my Nursing experience and Knowledge with direct patient care in the area hospitals and home care, Oasis experience, treatments, IV therp., Medication.
July 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review on your experience at Medical Staffing Network. Sounds like you had a pretty good experience for only a 2.0 rating. Please let us know how we can improve as we value your opinion.

Little Experience w this company, but...
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 16, 2018
What little experience I've had with this company has been good. I really don't have anything bad to say about them, except that perhaps they could expand the hospitals and clinics with which they partner.
Pros
Management helpful and seem to care about their staff
Cons
More assignment opps would be great
July 23, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your review on your experience at Medical Staffing Network. We will continue to always expand our client relationships so please keep us in mind.

Great place to work!
RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 10, 2018
Medical Staffing Network is one of the industries leading Healthcare Recruitment Firms, with our local branch staffing about 90% of the hospitals and clinics in the San Francisco Bay Area, and headquarters located in Boca Raton Florida.
Very flexible work schedule
Travel LPN field nurse (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 9, 2018
Was a travel nurse with this company, my schedule, my way, good compensation although had to make sure mileage was paid as it was owed, was able to do many things and broaden my career
Pros
super flexible scheduling
Cons
no benefits
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDJuly 6, 2018
Management could be more productive at several work places I worked. There was not a moment when management and staff will practice competitively and or challenge the organizations potential.
Pros
Every other week work front office
Cons
When its so busy can't get whole lunch break
Hated this job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 1, 2018
I worked here in tbe early 2000s back then it was the best job ever. Now in the 2010z its completely different the schedulers talk to you any type of way. If a facility chooses for ypu not to return the suspend you regardless of the situation.
Pros
High pay
Cons
Being talked to and treated lime less than a himan
Busy company
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 28, 2018
At the time I worked there, Allied was going through management changes and at times it was difficult to get in contact with the local office. I'm going g to give it another try
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management changed alot
Offered great opportunities
RN Traveler (Former Employee) –  TNJune 25, 2018
Medical staffing network offered me a great opportunity just to be a nurse. I was able to work in a location of my choice which was better than anything I could imagine
Amazing Company
Medication Aide, CNA (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 25, 2018
Being a single mother, this job was PERFECT for me, I was able to travel which came with mileage reimbursement, ability to work double and back to back shift, and the hourly wages are very competitive.
Pros
income potential, great team, travel opportunities
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.