Medical Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Nice staffing company
LPN (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJune 5, 2018
I was staffed by Medical Staffing Solutions for an insurance company in my areas as a LPN. The staff at Medical Staffing Solutions were great!! The pay was AWESOME!! My contract was short so there were no benefits involved. I would definitely work with MSS in the future.
Pros
Hourly rate
Cons
no benefits as a contract worker
Good company
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJune 4, 2018
I worked at MSS for one contract assignment. Good management. Responsive. Supportive. Good pay. No issues. Honest staff. Would travel with them again.
occupational therapy
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 4, 2018
Honestly, I don't have a lot of good to say about this company. Besides the poor compensation, the lack of benefits incl no paid days off, the only focus was the next corporate contract.
very nice company to work for
LPN (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 10, 2018
staff is very friendly they treat you like family, they look out for all their staff and they always have your back. can depend on them to always answer when u need them
Professional and efficient
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKFebruary 21, 2018
A typical day at Medical Staffing Solutions would be checking patients in and out, preparing charts for the doctors we were assigned to, appointment phone calls, EHR system. I also would process payments at the end of the day, as well as the every Friday, when I would calculate all the payments for the past week and deliver them to the mail. I've learned medical terminology for multiple specialties, such as infectious disease, internal medicine, and neurology. The hardest part of the job was scheduling around Christmas and New Years. This was difficult because patients want to see their Doctor and get their medication refilled before the end of the year, because for the majority of the patients, their deductible and out of pocket has been met for the year. The most enjoyable part was working closely with the Doctors. There were only 5 providers at Medical Staffing Solutions.
Pros
Doctors
Cons
Time management
good company t work for
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INJanuary 23, 2018
when the hours were available you could work as many as you wanted, but when there were no hours, there were no hours. always paid weekly and on time.
I love what I do and i work for prettyndecent people
Licensed traveling certified nursing assistant (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INDecember 10, 2017
I typical da at work would be greeting and interacting with patients an their families, feeding and or putting them to bed and changing them throughout the night.
Pros
lifting sometimes urts my back
Cons
have help to transport patients most of the time
the good and the bad
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INNovember 2, 2017
This is a great place to work if you have children or are trying to go back to school. You get to pick your own schedule, however there is always a change that your days will get cut to a half shift or cancelled all together.
Pros
Pick your own hours
Cons
Shifts being cut or cancelled
agency nursing
Staff Rn (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 30, 2017
It was a great experience to see different aspects of nursing. They would put places with no orientation and had to be ready to take assignment with no orientation. Made me feel that Im ready for anything and can deal with anything..
Pros
knowledge
Cons
lack of hours
Great place for PRN
QMA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 17, 2017
I love working for this company because of the flexibility and competitive pay. The only con is lack of hours times. I would highly recommend working for this company for anyone wanting a PRN job.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Short of hours at times
Excellent
State Registered Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INAugust 22, 2017
Excellent company to work for if you have flexible hours and like to travel, great pay and opportunities to travel to different locations for work and careers
Amazing co-workers, communication down falls but getting better.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INAugust 4, 2017
As any company does, they have their down moments. In the past few months this company has been stepping up and coming together. Company had grown so quickly that ball drops were made and it was a struggle for a few months, still short staffed in some departments but overall getting better and cannot wait to see this company back on top again.
Pros
Lots of little benefits from CEO/COO, wonderful co-workers, fun environment
Cons
Compensation in regards to on-call and added stress of job title
Hard place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 12, 2017
Wasn't to bad to work there, but very unorganized and very little communication. Was easy to get hours there. The most enjoyable part was being able to make your own schedule.
flexibility
CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJune 19, 2017
you can work as much or as little as you want. you must atlest work one 8 hour shift a month to stay actively employed. employee bonuses. lots of different places to work
Poor communication,
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 18, 2017
Poor communication for jobs available. It's all about the money their money. Just poor communication. I had faith but gave up when I started to ask questions and she fumbled on the answers. It was obvious
Pros
They don't have any so far
Cons
Poor pay scale
I like to interact with people in an administrative atmosphere.
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAApril 28, 2017
A good experience. I have extensive administrative and medical administration experience. I type 70 wpm and have am certified in CPC-A.

The best part of the job is my ability to help people.

The hardest part of the job, obviously, is dissatisfied patients and office drama.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
no benefits, but I have my own personal healthcare
Nurse focusd agency
LVN (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 22, 2017
Very happy working with this gency. Recruiters are always available and offer great support to nurses. Assignments and pay are fair, if any probles the office staff will do all they can to make assignment the best experience possible.
Lack of transparency...dishonest
RN (Former Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 13, 2017
Poor communication, will not have your back, honesty lacking, no accountability when they are in the wrong...just WOW! Enter at you own risk! I did enjoy my first recruiter until she moved on...
Nice place to work
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILJanuary 31, 2017
Always employee friendly, reasonable pay, understanding staff, nice co workers, and decent supervisors. Always listen to the employee suggestions and tried to accommodate reasonable suggestions
Cons
no healthcare, no pension plan
Fun Place to Work
Travel Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INDecember 6, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to meet so many great people and get the chance to make a great impact on there lives. I am always learning something new in the nursing field with this job because each facility is different.
Pros
Great Recruiters, Flexible Scheduling, Great pay and benefits
Cons
As an agency worker in the healthcare field you don't get training at each facility you go to.