Medical Transportation Management (MTM, Inc.)

Medical Transportation Management (MTM, Inc.) Employee Reviews

They surely pick favorites no matter how great you are at your job.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake St. Louis, MOJanuary 16, 2019
This is a great place for helping those in need. The training is top notch and the instructors are great. Once you hit the floor keep your head down and do not offer your opinion. Ive seen girls get fired just for standing up for what is right. There are some crooks in there. But there are also some great people who love their job.
Pros
Paid time off, great pay, fixed hours, great benefits
Cons
Gossip, favorites, highschool atmosphere
iT use to be a fun workplace
Call Center Representative -Tier (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 14, 2019
MTM the company isn't bad it's the managers that suck, You have to be in there circle to be treated fairly.I have been here for 5 years and the last 6 months haven't been good not feeling appreciated by managers at all.
January 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience and we take your concerns seriously. So that we can address this, please email us at talent@mtm-inc.net.

not good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 20, 2018
This was an extremely stressful job. We didnt always have the information we needed to complete tasks and properly service customers. it made it very hard to perform well
January 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’d love learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at talent@mtm-inc.net.

Fun place to work. Extremely busy.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pulaski, VADecember 17, 2018
Extremely busy work environment. Calls came in as soon as you disconnect from one. Interesting and at times can be stressful. Great to be able to dress casual.
January 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoyed your experience here at MTM!

Productive day at MTM
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 11, 2018
MTM was a good company to start out with in the transportation industry, but the management had their favorites and it showed in everyday work and made for stressful, uncomfortable environment.
Productive and caring
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 3, 2018
I love the job it self but it needs a little more organizations when it comes to the employee and the members.I really enjoy the diffrent personality that the members have they are the sweetest people.
enjoyed my position but not working 3rd shift
verification specialist (Former Employee) –  Pulaski, VADecember 3, 2018
i enjoyed my position a medical transportation verification specialist. over time working third shift didnt fit well for my family needs. jobs was easy and close to home
January 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed working at MTM!

Enjoyed the fact that my position helped medicaid patients get to their medical appointments when they had no other resources
Inbound Call Center / Short notice specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 30, 2018
My day consisted of matching clients medical transportation needs with transportation providers. Being a short notice specialists, our job was primarily to take care of the emergency type requests. Urgent Care, emergency room visits. Last minute needed appointments that came up. It was challenging finding a quick answer to clients needs. I enjoyed working with the clients and the transportation providers. Management was very stressful. I don't believe it was their fault, they were under a lot of stress to make numbers. Overall a decent place to work, just a very stress filled day. The company just treated you as a number though, not as a actual person.
Pros
Working days Insurance
Cons
1 break difficult management unhappy work environment with other workers
If you have family you need to run
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CANovember 27, 2018
Terrible management, too much pressure to cross your limits and still be safe and comply with rules and regulations.less pay high-stress level.run for life
Pros
not at all
Cons
too much to count

Phenomenal company 4 years ago
Provider Management Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 13, 2018
MTM was the best job I had for the first 4yrs. Great culture, fantastic diversity and you felt invested as an employee. The last year the company culture and objectives totally changed and it has been horrible and it shows since they are losing contracts left and right. I don't know how they can keep this "Money first/everything else second" business model and it's sad that corporate doesn't listen to employees anymore.
Pros
Good benefits and pay
Cons
terrible culture and the upper in management you are, the worst it will be.
November 28, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’d love to learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at talent@mtm-inc.net.

Easy and flexible.
Medical Transportation Driver (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 12, 2018
This job was very easy. All i really did was pick up people and send them to the assigned clinic or hospital. Hours was very flexible and was willing to around my schedule.
Pros
sit all day and drive, relaxing.
Cons
driving in bad weather conditions
OK place to work
CSCOT Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 11, 2018
Always happy environment, family friendly, management can use some help, there's a new floor manager every couple months, they have ran so really good people that can take the company far away from the job.
November 28, 2018

Would not work here again
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 11, 2018
They push you until you don't know what end is up. They give you monthly reviews rating you on how long you were on the phone. When your fixing someone else's problem because they want to get off the phone so they get a good review, it stinks. I had an accident they would not except doctors notes for testing and time off so they fired me because missed to many days.
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor management, poor everything.
High turn over
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Saint Louis, MONovember 1, 2018
Pay isn't great. Starting pay when I worked there was $11/hr. Job advancement is unlikely unless you know someone within the company. Job can be stressful at times. Members are very rude most of the time and management is not great either.
Pros
Health insurance and other benefits
Cons
Low pay, management
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDOctober 31, 2018
Great company to work for. Great co-workers. Enjoy going to work everyday. Benefits are expensive. Overall I recommend the organization to others. People in the organization care about the work they do.
November 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoy working at MTM!

Great company with fantastic benefits
Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 24, 2018
MTM is a great place to work! They offer flexible schedules, work-from-home positions, a casual work environment, the ability to advance quickly and a supportive leadership team. They offer great benefits and are competitive with their compensation.
October 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here at MTM!

Collaborative Environment!
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Maryville, MOOctober 24, 2018
Medical Transportation Management (MTM) is an outstanding company to work for. The people are great, the management and perks are all fantastic and the casual work culture is a PLUS! I am lucky to say I have a fulfilling career and a work/life balance with MTM.
Pros
Lots of activities going on for everyone!
Cons
None that I can think of.
October 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you feel like a valued team member! We care very deeply for our employees and like to provide fun benefits like the Zagster bike sharing service. We are dedicated to always providing a rewarding work environment. Thank you!

Stay far away!!!
Quality Service Evaluator (Former Employee) –  Lake Saint Louis, MOOctober 23, 2018
Terrible management who will stalk your life via Facebook or any other social media, just looking for ways to get rid of people. Right now they are laying off whole teams and losing many contracts.
Pros
Wfh
Cons
Micro managed
October 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We’re very sorry to hear you felt this way but we appreciate you sharing your experience and we take your concerns seriously. At MTM we hold internal development and employee training in high regard. We care very deeply for our employees and we are dedicated to always providing a rewarding work environment. If you have any other feedback, please email us at talent@mtm-inc.net.

Great Company with Great Values
Training (Current Employee) –  RemoteOctober 23, 2018
I have been with MTM going on 7 years and have held various positions. The company has great values that are promoted and upheld by the employees. Work can be stressful at times with the amount of quick growth but management works hard to provide a good work-life balance. Benefits are great and the company is like a family.
Pros
Benefits, work-life balance, family atmosphere
October 26, 2018

Great company culture!
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOOctober 23, 2018
I have been with MTM for over a year and love being here! We are a family owned and woman owned company which was a huge draw for me! The company culture is relaxed and they preach a strong work/life balance. Aside from a casual dress code (which is awesome!) they offer fun spirit weeks, food events, and employee engagement activities. There is also onsite gyms and you are encouraged to work out during the day if you want to de-stress and get out of the office for a bit. I love it here!! We have supportive and encouraging management and your hard work is rewarded. I talk about MTM all the time and highly encourage people to come work here!
Pros
Food events, casual dress code, family owned
October 25, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Transportation Management (MTM, Inc.). Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

3.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight