Medical Transportation Management (MTM, Inc.)

Medical Transportation Management (MTM, Inc.) Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
I absolutely LOVE this position
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNJuly 18, 2018
I LOVE this company.. Working for this company was an awesome experience and I'd love to be rehired. I would refer family and friends with dedication and commitment to apply to this company. They are WONDERFUL
Horrible Environment
Corporate Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Lake Saint Louis, MOJuly 17, 2018
My supervisor curses people out, has mental breakdowns, and cries constantly. She snaps for no reason. She gossips everyday and talks behind everyone's back even though she is smiling in your face. You have to handle short notice trips, ambulance. stretcher trips, uber, lyft, icabbi, and stat calls. You are required to find people transportation with very few qualified vendors. The position is very stressful and upper management makes it worse. It is a revolving door.
Broker
Transportation Network Manager (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJuly 17, 2018
Providing Medicaid recipients with transportation to and from doctor's appointments. Contracting with local transportation providers at an agreeable rate.
never the same day to day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pulaski, VAJuly 10, 2018
Days are steady and busy on the phone due to being inbound call center. Learning the transportation technicalities of each states policies is very challenging. its heartbreaking when one is not able to get transportation for individuals who desperately need it. There unrealistic expectations at times.
Pros
helping those in need
Cons
many times clients and workers are just a number
fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 3, 2018
fast paced environment , keeps you pretty busy and a good way to get customer service rep experience. occasionally they do show appreciation to employees and have pretty decent benefits.
Pros
pay
Fast Paced and Easy
Customer Care Representative III (Former Employee) –  Pulaski, VA 24301June 24, 2018
I took calls setting up transportation for members to go to and from medical appointments. Due to Hipaa I cannot give many details

I had access to free coffee and a gym. It gave me the ability to move to another office within the company and give me job training.
Pros
Free Gym
Lack of job security
Customer Svc Rep (Current Employee) –  Bklyn NYJune 13, 2018
I started 11/2017. & by April we were given 90 day notice that Bklyn site would be closing. Our job ends in mid July. However because we were in the Union. We fly at time 2 look for employment & they are ok with us going on job interviews with no penalties as long as we notify them. They offer job assistance to help find another job & guaranteed that they wouldn't stand in the way of applying for unemployment if we remained employees until the last day. They have sites in several different states & encourage us to apply if we're able to relocate.
Pros
Received 90 day notice before termination
Cons
Lack of job security in Bklyn site
Network Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 3, 2018
Enjoyed the experience. Unfortunately the New York office is closing permanently in July 2018. It was a good job and the co-workers and staff changed but it was still a nice place to work at.
Pros
own desk
Cons
good benefits
Not the best place to work if you have young children
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 6, 2018
This place shoes favoritism if you are not in third group the don't even acknowledge you. The guidelines are constantly changing. Attendance policy is bull sht whenever you ask a question no one can provide an answer. Just a place not worth making a career out of it.
Pros
Some co workers were nice
Cons
Short break management
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2018
Good place to work and environment would recommend the job for a beginner job and job security. Somewhere with benefits to start. Would recommend for a great start.
No one knows what is going on.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Saint Louis, MOApril 25, 2018
I liked my supervisor but that's about it. Working with the member's is stressful some calls are a breeze others can take thirty minutes and if you're not willing to lie to a member to get them off the phone or just tell them there's nothing you can do for them then they won't get off. Anytime someone asked for a supervisor you just called a internal company line that connected you to a rep that made the same amount you did and wasn't actually a supervisor and basically just lied to the member telling them they're a supervisor. I was on this supervisor line and would constantly get supervisor calls. The higher up tried to implement new things that did not help make the job easier. They would try to install new systems, change the attendance policy CONSTANTLY, and do things that made it easier for them while leaving the CSR's to suffer. Calls were pretty much constant but the weekends were slow and easy. Overall you get paid well, but they did away with monthly bonuses. The company itself can not make up it's mind and I've been immensely happier since I left this job.

If you're in a tight spot it's good money. But don't stay for long.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
Everything else
Productive, can be a toxic and stressfull envirinment at times.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 23, 2018
You get in trouble for the smallest mistakes. Managers has favorites. Dispatchers are very rude and unprofessional at times. Hardest part of the job is dealing with rude passengers.
Pros
good work/life balance
Cons
low pay
No comment.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 20, 2018
This position was stressful and so fraudulent. Management wasn't the best. There was a lot of negativity and favoritism. This facility had the most uncomfortable atmosphere.
Fun workplace
Education Training and Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 12, 2018
Flexiblehours and some incentives
Call center employees work very hard
Network reps work ver hard and so does quality and care employees as they cover multiple regions
Medical Transportation Management
Salesforce Developer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 12, 2018
Medical Transportation Management is a extra-ordinary company i have worked with. i have grown allot with this company. the work environment and everything is very good.
no reference
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 4, 2018
When you resign you cannot use this as company as a reference. You do not get to sign exit paperwork and your are considered as fired. office too hot.
Pros
It's a check
Cons
travel dusty stressful no reference
Attendance policy is not for single moms, or mothers at all
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 2, 2018
If you have a child a minimal help or a working spouse do not apply. You have to have a very strong network if you have children. UPO hours were taken after two weeks of working here attendance policy changed twice. I eventually resigned because I have small children and can not afford to be fired when one gets sick.
busy
Mobility Assessment Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2018
MTM provide good benefits to their employees and is constantly opening up new locations throughout the United States for those that wants to relocate.
Survival
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2018
I good place to work entry level and gain skills. I would not recommend to someone with more than 2 yrs and up call center experience. The morale of the work environment was horrible and lack of consistency.
Pros
N/a
Cons
very low morale
stressful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 13, 2018
A place where you can obtain customer service skills that will allow you to become more skillful working with the public. You will have challenging days because you're working with the public.
Pros
Cons
short breaks, point system, micro management and a whole lot of gossip.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Transportation Management (MTM, Inc.). Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

3.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight