Medical University of South Carolina Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 256 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOPatrick J. Cawley79%approve of Patrick J. Cawley's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$500M to $1B (USD)
You’re seeing all 1,876 jobs at Medical University of South Carolina because we can’t find any available jobs at Medical University of South Carolina close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 1.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Employees at Medical University of South Carolina have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 67 questions about working at Medical University of South Carolina. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Medical University of South Carolina employees.
Insights from 105 Indeed users who have interviewed with Medical University of South Carolina within the last 5 years.
Standard behavioral interview stuff.
Situational, What did I expect from this job
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Medical University of South Carolina?Published on May 24, 2021
- Medical University of South Carolina