Medico M.D. Medical and Dental

Medico M.D. Medical and Dental Employee Reviews

Medico M.D. Medical and Dental insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Not a good working environment

They ask you to go in on your days off claiming to pay overtime. They didn’t pay the overtime hours I put in working on my day off. I have proof. I spoke with the manager and they said they would give me back my hours /money on the upcoming paycheck. It never happened. Management is completely horrible. The Assistants never had all the instruments and tools we needed for treatment procedures. I had to buy things with my own money like floss for the office. The hours are horrible. We would go into lunch late sometimes. They honestly do not care about anyone’s feelings they just care about the money that the company makes!

Pros

N/a

Cons

Everything about this company

Horribly mismanaged

There are a few really great people who attempt to carry the entire company, however without the support of upper management its useless. They don't care about the employees, there's constantly an issue with a clinic you are expected to fix when the doctors and clinic staff are not willing to do better, they can't even send a patient their medications. Thus company is both a horrible place to work, and a horrible place to go to for Healthcare.

Pros

Steady schedule, discount visits for cashpay.

Cons

Bad benefits, horrible management, pay, will give you more work than intended, they give you a handbook they dont adhere to

terrible place

Corporate is all politics. If management does not like you, they will get rid of you so easily. Promised raises and bonus' but there are none given. HR does not know a single rule in the handbook and makes excuses when you ask. Terrible leadership and the CEO is completely lost about anything going on within the company. CFO is rude and lost at all times as well.

Hired under false pretenses

They will tell you what you want to hear to hire you and get you in the door but then they don’t follow through. They promise a bonus which you don’t get. They promise room for advancement but that isn’t true either. They are extremely unorganized and do not care about their patients. If you don’t care about patient care, this is the place for you. HR doesn’t know their job when you ask questions and PTO or any other HR related things. Just don’t work here unless you’re desperate.

Good coworkers.

Management kept changing new managers every 3-6 months. You wouldn’t get evaluated or promoted due to new managers all the time and rarely any pay increase. Dentists were nice overall As well as staff.

Great Place

I have been with the company for more than 5 years. All these years itself should say how much I love being part of this amazing company. Obviously, the company is growing and there are some challenges. Nevertheless, management is always willing to help us. I am glad I found the job in 2015.

Pros

free lunches, employee appreciation.

Cons

Personally, I cant think of any.

Horrible management & Pay

Pay is always late, they give paper checks at 4PM to give them time to have funds in their bank acct or paychecks bounce, over work staff without compensating pay. They dont care about patient care at all only what they can charge patient insurance. Cant even pay their bills, you will get to the office with eviction notices on the door and chains. Doctors always show up an hr late when clinic start by 9am. Patients don’t respect staff and management does nothing!

Flexiablity with hours

This company is very flexible with your hours. The girls I work with makes the day go by fast. We are very helpful with each other and we show great team work.

Fun workplace

I love working at Medico M.D, the environment and the people there make it a great work experience. Company is very flexible, and family-friendly orientated.

A very flexible and understanding company

They're very flexible, as far as, hours or locations you'd like to work at. Also, they're understanding when it comes to requesting days/time off, especially if you have children. They're very family-friendly. Great coworkers with lots of dedicated teamwork.

Good Place

Good place to work at.. company is very flexible with working hours, specially if you have children. Co-workers very helpful when you have questions and/or need help. Company offers health benefits. Good workplace environment.

A very flexible and understanding company

They're very flexible as far as hours or locations you'd like to work at. Also, they're understanding when it comes to requesting days/time off. They're family friendly.

Great Place

I learn a lot of new things working here and everyone is very helpful. Managers and coworkers are always willing to help me when I have questions. They also offer benefits and PTOs. Work enviroment is very flexible, fun, and everyone is easy to get along with.

A Happy Working Environment

Working at Medico MD have always been a learning experience. During this Covid 19 the company extend their concerns of my well being and making sure everything is okay. HR even help me out with my unemployment.

Bad management

Bad management and horrible managers . Customer service is bad... unable to obtain no weekly checks on time. Management will ignore the problems and any questions you ask.

Productive and wonderful people to work with.

Our office was constantly busy, my co-workers always made it fun by making a game out of how many patients we set successfully set an appointment for.

Good company to work for

Productive and fun work place. Friendly staff and get along with management and everyone I work with. Good company to work for and pays well. Nothing bad to say about the company

Good place to work at.

Great place to work at. They work around your schedule a lot. Useful when you have Drs appointments or emergencies come up. Great pay, if you work hard everyday, you will definetly get compensated.

Front Desk

i have learn both medical and dental. Team is always working with us to learn more things. Management gives us the ability to improve and learn different parts of the company.

Front Desk

I have been working as a front desk for 3 years. I love the team i work with. My manager cares about the staff and patients. I had no dental experience and I have been taught so much through out my years working here. Great place to start your profession and grow with the company

Great work atmosphere!

If you are starting in the dental field this is great company to start with! Management is flexible with staff, work atmosphere in clinic feels like family, patient care is priority! As a RDA you will be exposed to Pediatric and Implant specialties, you will be given the opportunity to recieve training to grow in your skills and knowledge.Company provides health/dental benefits,Personal Time Off, and evaluations!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medico M.D. Medical and Dental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Medico M.D. Medical and Dental