Medicomp Employee Reviews

Fun environment
Patient Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 24, 2018
Great employees, alot of fun things the company does for the employees. They provide all the tools you will need to be successful in the position you have chosen.
Excellent place to work
OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Blakely, GAAugust 21, 2018
In my area of work, there was no room for advancement but the company was amazing to work for. Great pay and benefits offered with flexible schedule for home/work life balance.
Good Job
Account Resolutions/Customer/Technical Support (Current Employee) –  West Melbourne, FLJune 22, 2018
They are very flexible. They allow you to bring your children to work and also your dogs. Makes things very relaxed. Their is also no dress code so I can wear what I like.
I choose to not write a review.
Project Manager / Regulatory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 12, 2018
Indeed is an American worldwide employment-related search engine for job listings launched in November 2004 and is co-headquartered in Austin, Texas and Stamford, Connecticut with additional offices around the world.
Innovative and Fun place to work!
Clinical Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 19, 2018
As a Clinical Development Representative I traveled the state of Florida to support the sales team. Provided training and education to the Physicians and staff that were using our products and introducing new products to grow business.
Management team is very supportive to sales team in all aspects and I could call any manager directly. Workplace culture is close knit and very diverse, emphasizing work/life balance.
The hardest part of the job was driving many miles each day.
The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing you were providing life saving devices into the hands of providers for the benefit of patients they treated.
Not diversible
Customer/Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 19, 2018
The company is not diverse and their management team are not professional. They specialize in favoritism and they don't boost their hard working employees to advance to a higher level in their career.
Pros
have many events
Cons
no growth, favoritism, low level of racism
Fun and productive
Software Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 27, 2018
Liked working. Learned a lot. Worked on relevant projects that enhanced my skillset. The work culture was fun and healthy. My mentor was a terrific guide and supported my decisions and let me take risk.
Great coworkers
LPTA (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MSJune 22, 2017
I normally work in the inpatient setting and see patients with CVAs, general weakness, multiple falls, pneumonia, etc. It is hard to get patients to cooperate at times, but the appreciation from family members and patients make the job worth it. Helping people has always been a passion of mine, so I like to focus on the pros rather than the cons.
Pros
Great coworkers, seeing patient's return to PLOF, appreciativeness from patients and families
Cons
Poor benefits, currently in bankruptcy
My Reviews
Customer Service/Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 27, 2017
Medicomp is a good place to work at but advancement is minimum. The management could be better. It has many advantages but it also have it's employee turn around which are high.
Pros
Bring your pets, and children to work
Cons
Too much favortism
Awesome
Cardiac Monitor Technician (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 3, 2015
Great place to work fun, but also gets the job done. Work could be stressful but you end up helping people everyday you work.