Medicor Healthcare Employee Reviews

Very Unprofessional Company
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  LouisianaJune 15, 2019
The management was unprofessional and lacked basic leadership qualities. The benefits that were promised prior to accepting the position were never realized. There were absolutely NO benefits, health insurance, time off, long term/ short term disability, dental insurance, retirement plan..... nothing. Huge personnel turnover.
Horrible
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 27, 2019
it’s a very unprofessional work place. The supervisor to go to other employees to discuss private things such as he’s terminating certain people. Brain do NOT follow proper protocol and that’s not even in the handbook. The fact that I found out I was fired before I was told I was fired shows true unprofessionalism from Brian. The fact that he vents to other co workers about things that shouldn’t have been said is wrong. I think y’all should find better supervisors/managers who are very professional in handling employees termination. Also Jake and Brian both are very messy. You don’t get any raises nor there’s any room to grow in the company. You don’t even get proper training. This company itself is depressing and horrible.
Pros
Cons
Horrible managers
You got to be desperate and living in a card board box to apply for this job
Medical Delivery Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 5, 2019
In a nutshell they were on the 5 o'clock news last yr because there delivery driver poisoned all the employees in the office with some type of cooking spray mixed with other chemicals. He obviously did it out of retaliation. Not justifiable , but it just comes to prove the type poor moral in the entire office especially the lady that sits at the front desk. If your not part of the click and there secret theft operation then they will run you out.
Pros
Being out the office as a tech.
Cons
Employees
Horrible management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 26, 2019
Not what I expected!! I was told after 90 days u would get a raise, that never happened. They want you to travel all over the world setup new offices and and interview potential techs. for $12.00. I never received any training. I was told on several occasions I would get the proper training so that I could make my job efficient and effective!!! That never happened. They don’t know how to talk to people and don’t appreciate your employees. Benefits are horrible and u only get 12 days of vacation a year. No room for advancement.
Awesome
Nurse (Current Employee) –  TampaFebruary 11, 2019
It is a Good Place to work. The People there are terrific and the work day flies by. Many things to learn. opportunities for growth and development.
Pros
Good Benefits
Horrible Management Over Intake Personnel from Baton Rouge Office
Intake (Current Employee) –  No way would I list that to be harassed by them.February 6, 2019
Management personnel that are stationed in Baton Rouge over Intake Personnel for Regional Healthcare for all locations are rude, un-knowledgeable and they aren't fit to manage a convince store.
Pros
The patients we help everyday.
Cons
Management is horrible.
Great for starting
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bayamón, PRSeptember 3, 2018
It is a good place to start but not to stay. It has no opportunity of growth or advancement. Management could be a lot better as well as the team work.
Pros
vacations
Cons
no benefits, no opportunity to grow
Delivery Technician
Delivery Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 18, 2018
I worked at Medicor (Jacksonville Florida warehouse)for a little over Ten months and realized the company didn't care about the employees. They expect you to have your work phone on you even if you aren't on call and answer, go out at all hours of the night for non emergency calls such as Shower chairs, commodes, wheelchairs, etc. The manager has zero communication skills and explodes on you for asking questions. I was talked down to and hung up on several times for simply saying I couldn't help out on given time off. The pay to work ratio is horrible as well. The company won't give raises but will send you to Tampa to stay at The Clearwater Hilton to attend the annual company yacht party. They can afford that but no raises.
Pros
Health, dental, vision insurance
Cons
Work hours, pay, management, low on call pay.
Worked at the Atlanta location.
DME Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 12, 2018
Worked the Atlanta location for 1 year...8 months was by myself.I had no problem with taking care of the every day business of the job.The problem was the bad management that came to the the location that just had it in for me.I still managed to do my job at the highest scale.The manager was just not right.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Manager
No Advancement
Delivery Technician (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXMay 21, 2018
Delivery Tech
Hours were great
Not very organized because the main headquarters is in Tampa Fl
I enjoyed working by myself and making my own desicions
Not much room for advancement
Pros
no micro managment
Cons
no advancement
Only great for experience..
Receptionist Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 11, 2018
There's no opportunity for growth and there is poor management. Not much of a friendly environment, have to work your way through for them to see you as their favorite. Benefits is great but not a good company to move up in.. Only benefits for gaining experience.
Pros
Gaining experience
Cons
management and no doors for growth
Pharmacy Branch Manager (Pharmacist In Charge) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 2, 2018
We all worked together like a family. The staff were always friendly and cooperative to help each other in different situations. The management were very considerate to me.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Low salary, no opportunity for advancement
A Good Place to Start
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 30, 2017
What I loved about working here was being able to get to know the business and learning about the DME (Durable Medical Equipment) business. I also enjoyed the many relationships built with staff at other DME's and the many doctors offices that I had to have contact with on a daily basis. Mostly over the phone. What really brings the company down is the culture and environment. There are many issues and disagreements between managers and they are all always talking trash about each other making it really difficult to communicate effectively.
Great People to work with
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 10, 2016
It is a great work enviorment, and the there is also a lot of freedom with job. Great place to work! I highly recommend this job
Complete Orders
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa FLJune 2, 2014
Be able to complete orders for Veteran Administration patients and be able to create a business relationship with patients, their needs and how they want to be treated, completed their orders to be done on daily basis, quiet environment made job easier and focus was one of the mayor things as those orders go out to warehouse to be deliver.
Pros
Good Managers
Cons
short lunches
great short term opportunity
Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 16, 2013
Supervision of clinical care and case management for home healthcare company. Development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. Development and management of Governmental and corporate compliance program. Development and implementation of clinical care protocols. Supervision of client and carrier relations. Development and monitoring of clinical operational budget. Direct Supervision of care managers. Indirect supervision of up to 50 clinical staff.
Staff development and education.
Deliver & repair medical equipment
DELIVERIES & REPAIR MEDICAL EQUIPMENT (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, PRJuly 18, 2013
Deliver & repair medical equipment for the needs of each patient as required , enjoyed working with different people every day, learned many things about the job, and manage many reponsabilities .Love to serve the patients.