Medieval Times Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Excellent Place to be a part of while working towards education.
Waitress- Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2018
A typical day meant being physically and mentally ready for hundreds of guests and satisfied their needs while enjoying a new experience.
During my time, I learned to work efficiently with my co-workers and with many departments due to the magnitude of our events in a fast environment. Meeting the physical demands as a server was in fact the most challenging aspect of this job yet it was fascinating to be part of such a magical place. The most satisfying aspect was to meet people from all walks of life and how visiting Medieval Times was just a dream and to be part of that dream was just marvelous.
Pros
Comp Tickets, Outstanding Christmas Party, Family Environment, Great General Manager
Cons
Physical Demands, Weekends
I love this company
Customer Service, Sales, and Deposit Control (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCDecember 12, 2017
I learned a lot about the program used for us to sell tickets, directing and helping guests, counting money, and doing paperwork. Management is great, and everyone is very friendly. There isn't really anything that is hard about the job. I love every aspect of the job especially those who are excited about the show.
Cons
Slow during the winter.
fun
Customer Service Rep\Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GANovember 17, 2017
This job is really fun. Managers are awesome and co workers are great. Training is informative and everyone is knowledgeable of their jobs. Super cool place
Fun place to work if your into acting.
Customer service/food service (Current Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJApril 25, 2017
Fun atmosphere and great co-workers.. management needs improvement. Very unorganized and difficult system to work in the kitchen. Overall, this place is lacking positive management and kitchen staff.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Poor management team
Management could use some work but the employees culture is great!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJNovember 11, 2016
The Managers are irresponsible but the employees are all incredibly friendly and there's a great team spirit.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with unruly and angry guests who are not satisfied with their service. But the most enjoyable part of the job is when guests are thrilled about their service and the time spent with you.
Pros
Great Co-workers, Fun Environment, flexible schedule
Cons
Bad Managment
Work during every holiday!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 3, 2016
Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media. Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information. Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling. Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
Great job, great co-workers, great supervisors
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CADecember 9, 2015
It was one of the best jobs I have ever had. Management and my co-workers were like a family. The job was great and there was no hard part.
Pros
They worked around our schedule, potlucks and free tickets
Cons
Working holidays
My overall experience working at Medieval Times
Customer Service Oder entry (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAOctober 26, 2015
Being able to assist guests with any inquires that would make their visit memorable and couldn't wait until they were able to return again. Our management team was very support always to us always thinking of ways to bring up morale, by doing this it brought my co-workers closer and always learning from each other
fun
Customer Service Representative / Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLAugust 4, 2013
Mainly took photos all day and it became a HS hobby. I was currently there for OJT and once I gratuated I continued with KFC
Fun work place and treated well.
Customer Service, Performance, and Gift Shop (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJuly 25, 2013
Was fun to work there and not a hard job to do. Management treated people great and overall was a great place to work in.
Pros
Friendly staff and fun work place.
Cons
Most shows are at night so most positions are 2nd shift.