Medieval Times Employee Review

View all Medieval Times reviews

simple day at work.
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJJuly 7, 2018
I go in get dressed in uniform and cover tattoos. Find my section on the board count how many people and set up that station. Help anyone else as well. Management is a big role they help if we're down servers and make sure guest are happy as well as the show is running smoothly. The job is just quick paced with making sure you do everything on time in order. Carrying heavy pitches and trays of food, moving quickly is the hardest part. Seeing guest happy and enjoying the show is the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Food given if any left.
Cons
Fast paced and heavy lifting.

Other Medieval Times Employee Reviews

Loads of Fun
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMay 17, 2019
One of the most fun jobs I've ever had. Coworkers were basically a 2nd family. Every day was always different. My manager wasn't the greatest (he was fired soon after I left) but everything else about the job made it worth the experience
Pass
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAMarch 12, 2019
This place isn't a career unless you're focused on upper-management and administration. It's a great first job or place to earn acting experience for those looking to break into the biz.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medieval Times. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight