Medieval Times Employee Review

View all Medieval Times reviews

Excellent Place to be a part of while working towards education.
Waitress- Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2018
A typical day meant being physically and mentally ready for hundreds of guests and satisfied their needs while enjoying a new experience.
During my time, I learned to work efficiently with my co-workers and with many departments due to the magnitude of our events in a fast environment. Meeting the physical demands as a server was in fact the most challenging aspect of this job yet it was fascinating to be part of such a magical place. The most satisfying aspect was to meet people from all walks of life and how visiting Medieval Times was just a dream and to be part of that dream was just marvelous.
Pros
Comp Tickets, Outstanding Christmas Party, Family Environment, Great General Manager
Cons
Physical Demands, Weekends

Other Medieval Times Employee Reviews

Great at times and Hard at times, love to hate environment but will do it again if I needed to.
Wench/Food Server (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 22, 2019
Tuff it was a challenge. You always have money in your pockets and they will work you. Show is fun and the knights are amazing hard workers maybe under paid. Fun at times and the hardest serving job you can think of.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJune 13, 2019
It is a fast paced job with a busy call center but you get to help guests and work with a lot of interesting people. Schedules are flexible so that helps students and moms.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medieval Times. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight