Medieval Times Employee Review

View all Medieval Times reviews

Pass
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAMarch 12, 2019
This place isn't a career unless you're focused on upper-management and administration. It's a great first job or place to earn acting experience for those looking to break into the biz.

Other Medieval Times Employee Reviews

Loads of Fun
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMay 17, 2019
One of the most fun jobs I've ever had. Coworkers were basically a 2nd family. Every day was always different. My manager wasn't the greatest (he was fired soon after I left) but everything else about the job made it worth the experience
Not worth the stress and money
Server (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILFebruary 6, 2019
This is a very stressful job. The show is very fast paced and the meal goes in a very specific order. If anyone sits down late, it throws you off and you get very behind very quickly. Management is very poor. Servers are treated very poorly. Servers are overworked and often tipped poorly. It is commonplace to be stiffed, no matter how good of a server you are. There are many tourists from countries who do not tip, and many people who leave maybe a few dollars because they’ve already spent a fortune on tickets and drinks. Servers who work three shows in a row on weekends are forced to clock in early and take their 20 minute break before they even start working and are not given any other breaks. The average server only works one to two days a week because there are so many servers, unless it’s a holiday because every server if forced to work every holiday. I did not celebrate a single holiday with my family in the time I worked here. Highly do not recommend working here.
Pros
Free tickets
Cons
Lack of hours, poor tips, poor management, lack of breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medieval Times. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight