Medieval Times Employee Review

View all Medieval Times reviews

fun creative place
Picture taker and Cashier Duties (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75201May 11, 2018
My typical work day consisted of me taking photos of the guest and selling it to them. While working at this company I've learned how to work under pressure. My manager was a great person she was always very understanding when you needed something. If you like the idea of jousting and horses then you would love this place. The hardest part well their was never a hard part it was always a fun time when I worked there definitely when dressing up the guest for their pictures.
Pros
meeting great people
Cons
short breaks

Other Medieval Times Employee Reviews

Loads of Fun
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMay 17, 2019
One of the most fun jobs I've ever had. Coworkers were basically a 2nd family. Every day was always different. My manager wasn't the greatest (he was fired soon after I left) but everything else about the job made it worth the experience
Pass
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAMarch 12, 2019
This place isn't a career unless you're focused on upper-management and administration. It's a great first job or place to earn acting experience for those looking to break into the biz.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medieval Times. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight