Medieval Times Employee Review

View all Medieval Times reviews

0-60 at anytime.
Receiving Clerk/Gift Shop Lead (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 15, 2018
There is no typical day. Some days I receive many shipments, some days I don't at all. On days I receive many shipments, I have to be on my toes and make sure everything is put away correctly and efficiently. On days there's not any deliveries, I have to keep myself busy in case managers see me looking for something to do. I've learned that there's always something to do in maintaining the everyday functions of a castle as well as anything else to better help us keep up those functions. That's the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Communicative
Cons
Lack of growth

Other Medieval Times Employee Reviews

Loads of Fun
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMay 17, 2019
One of the most fun jobs I've ever had. Coworkers were basically a 2nd family. Every day was always different. My manager wasn't the greatest (he was fired soon after I left) but everything else about the job made it worth the experience
Pass
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAMarch 12, 2019
This place isn't a career unless you're focused on upper-management and administration. It's a great first job or place to earn acting experience for those looking to break into the biz.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medieval Times. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight