Medieval Times Employee Review

View all Medieval Times reviews

Amazing place to work. I mean it's more than just a paying job.
Knight at Medieval Times (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMay 29, 2018
To put on a show everyday for 1,500 people is amazing. Working with those horses was the best part. Learning how to ride and train, manage, feed, shower, and care for horses was something else. You learn how to be responsible and how to really work. Working stalls and what it is to handle a horse. How to perform and do stunts is another great learning experience. It's more than making a paycheck. It's the cheer from your crowd and having little girls smile when they look at you because you're they Knight in Shining Armor. It's a very huge company and I was very fortunate to have worked there.
Pros
Tickets for friends and families, learning how to ride for free
Cons
No personal life. Very demanding job.

Other Medieval Times Employee Reviews

Loads of Fun
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMay 17, 2019
One of the most fun jobs I've ever had. Coworkers were basically a 2nd family. Every day was always different. My manager wasn't the greatest (he was fired soon after I left) but everything else about the job made it worth the experience
Pass
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAMarch 12, 2019
This place isn't a career unless you're focused on upper-management and administration. It's a great first job or place to earn acting experience for those looking to break into the biz.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medieval Times. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight