Medirevv Employee Reviews

Awesome culture
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAApril 3, 2019
Amazing culture and leadership which lends itself to their amazing success over the past few years. One of the best places I have ever had the chance to work!
favoritism
Technical Support Technician, Technology (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAMarch 20, 2019
in order to last at this job; you need to kiss a lot of .sses.

there are a lot of favoritisms. do not recommend. Also, if you hate to be on the phone all day long
Pros
nothing
Cons
bad place
They seem Excellent till you get in!
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 31, 2019
Software issues they make u be on call so you cant make other plans and tbey make you use Vacation time. So you wait till noon for 3 days to be called in...they have a recording you may be called by supervisor. Then because of there issue you cant take sick days...only vacation days. Is that even legal?
Even if they called me in i would still need to find sitter and wouldnt make it to work by the time work shift ended.
Pros
Food..free food
Cons
No overtine no help from supervisor
not what you think, high stress call center
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAJanuary 30, 2019
The people seem to be pretty nice, but the job is tough, patients are rude on the phone an yell at you. You also have to make outbound collection calls which I wasn't told in the interview. The CEO seemed fun, but I don't think he knew people just look at their cell phones at their desks all day.
Cons
stress bad hours
Fun place but the work is stressful
Revenue Cycle Representative (Current Employee) –  Coralville, IAJanuary 21, 2019
As a third party biller, the clients are always changing. You never know where you will end up if a contract ends. The basic training is okay, but client specific training is rushed and you’re left on your own quickly. They base raises off your productivity, QA, and your popularity score (this is 50% of your entire raise). It’s impossible to get a full raise, which is minimal for how hard you have to work. Depending on who your supervisor is, you might have a good time or a horrible time as some know a lot and others aren’t qualified. Everything is done last minute and always feels very rushed. Very hard to move up despite what they tell you in the interview. Left on your own to make decisions and then you get dinged on your QA for doing it wrong. This would be a good job if you were on a team with an easy client but other clients are very hard. Medirevv will do anything for the client, even if it isn’t doable from the reps perspective. Very big disconnect between reps and upper management.
Pros
Culture, fun competitions and games, volunteer work, holiday party
Cons
Policies always changing, minimal raises, hit or miss on what team you work with
good Place to work
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IADecember 22, 2018
was very nice place to work. culture was good. had a gym, tried to make it fun. the work was hard. the team worked very hard. got lots of support from medirevv management, not from the client.
Type of company is great
Accounts Receivable Specialist-The A/R Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAOctober 31, 2018
Loved the job I did just didn't feel like there was enough training since they were short staff. Didn't get much help from leadership. Would be an awesome place if they would provide more training and people in management that really want to help.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Not enough training
Soul-Sucking Job
Revenue Cycle Representative (Current Employee) –  Coralville, IAOctober 29, 2018
There is no need to be qualified to get a promotion. If you are a suck up and can pretend to know what you are doing, then you will fit in just fine here. This place is full of two faced people and I seriously feel like I’m in high school again. The majority of the people here are so incompetent it’s not even funny. I don’t feel like I get recognized for all of my hard work so I really don’t even try to go above and beyond anymore because there is no point. Rules only apply to some people. If you are a favorite, you can break rules with zero repercussions. While a non-favorite person can do the exact same thing and get yelled at. I don’t trust anybody and I seriously hate working here. Being told by my supervisor to figure it out by myself is not ok. The lack of training, resources, and communication is terrible. Don’t even bother talking to anybody about any concerns you have, nothing will be done. I have been wanting to go to HR with my concerns but I doubt anything will be done and I’m scared it will blow up in my face and I really don’t want to have a target on my back. This place is full of drama, gossip, and toxic people. The best part of working here is when I clock out for the day. They throw the “culture” in your face but don’t really do anything about the lack of training and resources. The “fun” culture is a ploy to get people to work here and then you realize it’s all fake once you are an employee. I would avoid this place at all costs. The level of disrespect towards people in lower positions is not ok. I just want to be treated like a human being and this is not  more... something I will get from this company. The professionalism here is nonexistent so how am I supposed to respect my superiors?  less
Cons
Not all is what it seems
Revenue Cycle Representative (Current Employee) –  Coralville, IAOctober 5, 2018
On the outside, MediRevv appears to be a great company to work for. But once you get hired and settled in, the stress level gets heightened. The lower level reps are held to a different standard than the senior reps. The senior reps get away with doing lackluster work. If a lower level rep tried to do the same thing as the senior rep, they get reprimanded for it. The supervisors on the floor and the quality personnel play favorites and if you are not a favorite, you might as well sit there with one foot out the door. If you point out an error that a senior rep has done, you will get targeted so much that you are almost tempted to walk out in the middle of a workday. There's a high turnover rate for the lower level reps. In order to get promoted to a different position, you better be ready to kiss up to the bosses because that is the only way in which you'll succeed. Unqualified people tend to get promoted to higher rep positions. The productivity goals are unrealistic when you have to dig deep into why a claim had denied and it can take you up to 30-45 minutes to get one claim/appeal done. It eventually becomes a chore to want to go into work. The CEO is great and a very nice guy. But he has no idea what is really going on behind the doors separating his office and the insurance floor.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Favoritism, high stress, unrealistic goals
Work at MediRevv...
Revenue Cycle Representative (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IASeptember 20, 2018
...if you want to lose your self worth and dignity. Be treated as a child while still being held to standards higher than that of your superiors. Don't make friends because they will strip it away from you.
Pros
A bathroom to cry in.
Cons
Only four stalls, had to wait my turn to cry.
A typical day
Revenue Cycle Representative (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAAugust 22, 2018
A typical day is arriving in the office early, sit down at desk and answer phones. The hardest part of the job is attitudes on the phone from the customers as there are never two calls a like.
Not the Company expected
Physician Billing (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAAugust 14, 2018
Policy changed Daily, no constancy, Start our great then micromanaged, Poor training and then thrown on phn, disaplined for not knowing even if you weren’t trained Company expects employees to figure out on their own. NO RECOMMENDATIONS
Pros
Cons
N/a
It was okay
REVENUE CYCLE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAAugust 10, 2018
Wouldnt reccomend it. The culture us very toxic and encourages employees to be hostile toward their fellow employees. The management is often disinterested in doing their jobs or completely incompetent
The people are great!
Sent accounts to the supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAMarch 23, 2018
The environment is high stress. Policies are rigid and there are no protections in place for people with chronic health issues that will help them protect their job during the first year of employment., no matter how excellent the persons performance is.
ARMS (Current Employee) –  Coralville, IAJanuary 15, 2018
I have considered going back to medirevv, as I have never worked for a place who genuinely cares about their employees as they do. Fun working enviorment!
Once a colorful culture.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Coralville, IANovember 8, 2017
Used to be more fun, more employee interactions and employee involvement. Uses to be a work hard play harder place. Now everything seems to be clouded by stiff and lacking managers. Employees used to feel special, now we feel like minions. Used to be much more muchier.
Pros
Good start to learn about medical revenue cycle.
Cons
Some of the management.
Work hard, play hard
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Coralville, IAAugust 28, 2017
Working claims during the day, mixed with fun and games. Company grill outs, volunteer time off, Minute To Win it games, company wide challenges. Work hard, play hard!
Not what I expected....
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Liberty, IAAugust 10, 2017
If they don't know you, look out. Takes awhile to warm up to new staff. Alot of information to gather at once for training. They hire anyone..... experience or not.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Cons
Feel like your in high school again...
Awesome place to work
Coder (Current Employee) –  Iowa City, IAMay 2, 2017
THIS IS THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR!!! Out of all the job that I have had it is the most fun, rewarding and all around great place to work. If you have the opportunity to work here go for it. They also almost always promote from within!
Gas Station Attendant
A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  Coralville, IASeptember 12, 2016
Help customers, watch gas pumps, sweep, mop and other general cleaning. Count and run cash register. Decent co-workers and management. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the kids during the after school rush.
Pros
Great people
Cons
No health insurance