Mediscan Staffing Services Culture reviews

Inpatient Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 17, 2018
Mediscan is one of the best staffing agencies to work for. I’ve worked with several I the past and hands down Mediscan is above all... The staff is amazing, friendly and very very helpful. Val- the CEO is amazing!!!!!!!!!
This is definitely a family culture atmosphere w
Excellent Staff
LVN (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAFebruary 12, 2018
Excellent Staff. You are guided every step of the way. All questions are answered in a timely manner. Currently part-time. Would like to be permanent in the mere future. Would like to receive benefits.
Pros
Excellent Staff
Cons
Not Applicable
good first job
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAAugust 31, 2017
great place to get acute care experience, the staff is very nice and organized, the culture relaxed. keep an open schedule and you get lots of shifts.
Registry staffing service
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CANovember 10, 2016
Typical day at work would depend on the facility sent to. Learned how to adapt quickly and deal with changing situations. Rarely work with coworkers in the same company. Hardest part of the job is not knowing where you will be going. Enjoyable part is meeting new people often.
Great
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 3, 2016
Mediscan is a great company to work for. It offers it's employees competitive pay packages, excellent opportunities, and great benefits. My recruiter was friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable. Mediscan treats it's employees very well. I would highly recommend Mediscan to any therapist who is looking to work in great school based settings around the country.
enjoyable place to work with and enployees that work as a team
sterile tech (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 5, 2015
A place where i feel comfortable and enjoyable to work every single day im there, where i input my ideas and i keep learning every day that passes by and a place with supportive management and cooworkers i enjoy to work with. The hardest part of the job is to wake up in the morning and my most enjoyable part of the day is the end when i know i gave my all.
Great co-workers
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CASeptember 27, 2015
As a recruiter, a typical day is working with people. It's a great feeling to find a match - a position for a candidate. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is working with my co-workers. We are a team and work as one. Recruiting, of course, comes with commissions, but we don't compete against each other and fight over candidates. We truly work as a team and help each other reach personal goals.
Pros
Free Friday lunch
Cons
Does not offer 401K
Fun and exciting place to work
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAApril 2, 2015
This Agency has been by for the best agency! The work with you and send you to great places and the pay for mileage which is totally awesome!! Everyone is cool and friendly
Pros
All good for me
Cons
No cons for me!!
Family owned company
Accounts (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Nice small company that has been around for 20 or so years. Family owned by kind people. Unfortunately the pay is low are there are not many growth opportunities. Good culture and stable environment.
Very lovely company to work with. Feels like a family
CA-Hospice Nurse (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CANovember 26, 2014
Professional company that staffs excellent quality healthcare professionals as needed to various facilities and hospitals. Very nice staff and easy to communicate. Accessible 24/7
very good way to get started in my field.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJune 3, 2014
people are nice and respectful. they are driven to help and solve any issues you may have. all there to assist.
Phlebotomist/MLA daily blood draws.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAOctober 17, 2013
Worker hospital floors daily.Blood draws form patient bedside Making at least 40 draws per day including blood cultures and urine samples.Help process all specimens in laboratory.learn todraw blood on all types of patients.Management good and very helpful, co-workers very knowledgeable on blood draws.Drawing patients on Iv,Working in the lab spending down blood.
Pros
Cons
very good heaithcare at UCLA for patients
Team work nobody is ignored
lpn/lvn (Former Employee) –  northridgeOctober 8, 2012
Working with mediscan was always great. Great supervisors. Good pay, education awareness and updates. I wish they were here in georgia (all of them). I miss mediscan like I miss family.
Poor, overall
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CASeptember 11, 2012
Company extends credit to non-creditworthy customers who have no intention of paying their debts. Staff layoffs common - and they contest every application for unemployment benefits vigorously, vindictively, and without cause. Beware.
Pros
good work/life balance
Cons
abysmal management, pass-the-buck culture.