Mediscan Staffing Services Management reviews

Ratings breakdown
good place to work but i need full time work.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CA 91367February 4, 2018
Just need full time work, that is what matter to me. A good place to work.

work is good.

I learn that they need to provide more work for staff and better pay for holiday time

the work environment is good

The management is good but they need to search more work for staff who are experienced.
Pros
get alright- weekly which is very good
Cons
need to pay holiday time and more work for staff
Its a good way to get to familiarize with all type of employers out there.
Radiologic Technologist / CT Technician (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 4, 2017
I like working with Mediscan because you get to go to alot of different facilities and you get to work with all type of machines. You also get to know alot of new people out in the same field as you are. The management in most places is for the most part really nice and understanding.I would say the hardest part of the job would be driving far if they ever send you somewhere far.
Pros
get to meet new people and new machines.
Bottom of the Barrel
Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CASeptember 3, 2017
Poor leadership, shady book keeping, poor clients list, extremely micro managed, expect you to take on additional responsibilities without paying you.
Pros
Free Friday Lunch
Cons
Everything Else
company run by Professional and well educated competitive
RN National Recruiter/Educator (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAAugust 14, 2017
Developing new ways of recruiting and evaluation and professional advancement for candidates. Not provided necessary training rather let learn and try .
Pros
Nice Upper management
Cons
not supportive technical department
Lack of integrity; Lack of professional ethics; untenable
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJune 9, 2017
Stay away from this employer if you value your professional license and reputation. When an employer treats their employees like I was treated, they skirt The Golden Rule, knowing there will likely be no repercussions. Telling the truth is not a fantasy reserved for 'others'. If you are going to tell your employees that you believe the individual with a reason to lie, instead of the employee, who has a professional requirement for truthfulness in the conduct of their employment, then you are telling the public that this is not a company that deserves business. And yes, the Labor Board can explain Reporting Time Pay. Owed, when an employee is dispatched to an assignment, but is turned away by the client, through no fault of the employee. Look it up Mediscan management.
Cons
Unethical
All goals prove to be acheivable at Mediscan.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 1, 2016
All the jobs are within my abilities and I am constantly learning new concepts. Management allows it's employees to do their job without interference. Co-workers are friendly and quite knowledgeable. I learn a new application (system) at each job that I attend.
Pros
Constantly learning new concepts and abilities.
Cons
The work can be infrequent.
Accommodating with flexible Schedules, prompt reminders of expiring licenses,
respiratory therapist (Current Employee) –  21050 Califa Street, Woodland Hills, Ca 91367January 3, 2016
Schedules are 12 hours/day, will be flex at times especially during summer, have contracts with large pool of different facilities including acute and sub-acute, management are accommodating and flexible, co-workers are easy to work. Depending on time of day and direction, the hardest part is the commute in heavily urbanize areas. Through team work often times, patient family members and friends do appreciate our hard work of taking care of their love ones who especially need our services.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Can have a long commute with heavy trafic
enjoyable place to work with and enployees that work as a team
sterile tech (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 5, 2015
A place where i feel comfortable and enjoyable to work every single day im there, where i input my ideas and i keep learning every day that passes by and a place with supportive management and cooworkers i enjoy to work with. The hardest part of the job is to wake up in the morning and my most enjoyable part of the day is the end when i know i gave my all.
Decent Company with good intentons but bad mangement
Staffing Coordinator / Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJuly 23, 2015
Decent Company with good intentions but bad management. The CEO is a very kind man that expects results and autonomous work ethic. He rewards well to those who aren't afraid to speak up for themselves and can prove their results. Make a good negotiation for your pay rate initially because pay raises come seldom. Work is extremely repetitive unless your are a recruiter, but in that case you will be paid on a base salary / commission which ever is greatest. But if you are depending on the base salary you wont be there long.
Phlebotomist/MLA daily blood draws.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAOctober 17, 2013
Worker hospital floors daily.Blood draws form patient bedside Making at least 40 draws per day including blood cultures and urine samples.Help process all specimens in laboratory.learn todraw blood on all types of patients.Management good and very helpful, co-workers very knowledgeable on blood draws.Drawing patients on Iv,Working in the lab spending down blood.
Pros
Cons
very good heaithcare at UCLA for patients

Want to know more about Mediscan Staffing Services?

Ask a question
Productive and fun at the work place
Ultrasound Technician (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJuly 14, 2013
A typical day at work, I've been full time with this agency for about 2 years and 6 months now.
I've learned a lot. I learned how to work in different hospitals, out patient clinics, different ultrasound equipment and protocols.
I also learned how to work in diverse atmospheres and challenges of the job.
As far as management I also worked with different types of management by working in different places. the management that I'm under at the moment, I have 3 supervisors for the radiology department. and I try my best each day to please management and the workforce. The hardest part of the job is having the employees/co-workers be on the same page.
The most enjoyable part of the job, is the challenge of each ultrasound scan, and interaction with patients.
Pros
Payed vacations, Out patient setting whereas other places are more intesnse
Cons
short lunch breaks, no patios for outside
Tempoary Agency. Assignments mainly good. Travel to worksite within 30 mles one way. Co-workers at the various facilities are nice to work with.
Case Management (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CADecember 14, 2012
Various assignments: Case Management at health plans or hospitals. .Health plans concurrent, telephonic review. Assist in discharge planning: home with home health care, skilled nursing facility (SNF), if needed order durable medical equipment (DME).
Co-workers generally cooperative, helpful, and fun to work with..
Poor, overall
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CASeptember 11, 2012
Company extends credit to non-creditworthy customers who have no intention of paying their debts. Staff layoffs common - and they contest every application for unemployment benefits vigorously, vindictively, and without cause. Beware.
Pros
good work/life balance
Cons
abysmal management, pass-the-buck culture.