Medliminal

Medliminal Employee Reviews

Excellent company to work for
Medliminal is a start up company that truly does all it can to provide its employees with a very comfortable working environment and offers a multitude of benefits for employees!
Start Up Company
I have learned that Start up companies are not for everyone to work at. Definetly very relaxed atmosphere, jeans and sneakers type of office. Takes time to get used to.
Best place I've ever worked
Very relaxed environment and everyone gets along well. Co-workers are like extended family. It truly is the best place I have ever worked - by far. Work is challenging but not stressful - 8hrs per day, Monday - Friday. Nurses ready to get away from patient care - this may be the ideal job for you too!
Pros
Paid lunches, 8:30-4:30, many holidays and 2 floating holidays
Cons
Immediate manager was amazing, anyone over was definitely not!
There is a great deal of backstabbing/sabatoging that occurs by upper management to get what they prefer or believe is correct/“fair”, without regard oftentimes for all opinions involved or an honest open mind related to those opinions. If you are disliked or challenging in any way, you will never advance or be given a fair opportunity for advancement despite what you will be told verbally.
Pros
Some people genuinely want to excel at their jobs there
Cons
Upper management and the micro management
Awesome
Awesome and laid back environment. Everyone is extremely nice and helpful. They will ensure you know what to do, how to do it and the time expectations.
Pros
Cons
No windows in my office
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Flexible, relaxed atmosphere
Medliminal has relaxed atmosphere along with a flexible schedule. Being a nurse, this job has offered me a stress free place of employment. Medliminal offers a great benefit package and I can not say enough about all the people who work here. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help. Come join Team Medliminal.
Pros
Working 8 hours and going home and flexible.
Cons
The co workers were great
Upper Management was not available most of the time. There needs to be stronger leadership training and staff support.
The nurse reviewer's are great.
Pros
Great bunch of nurse reviewers
Cons
There needs to be more training on all levels, especially management.
Great place to work.
My last response about MRS really applies to Medliminal. The best part of my job is reviewing facility appeals for compliance. I'm a researcher by nature, however stretching myself with legal research has been somewhat out of my comfort zone. I get great management support in learning to grow in this way.