Play YouTube video button

Medline Industries Employee Reviews

United States1,618 reviews
Found 1,618 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Medline Industries selected this as a representative review
Anyone looking for incentive pay and a fast paced job Medline is the place to be. The pay is great and staff feeds us about twice a month. This company is good.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours
The marketing design group is a sweatshop nightmare where blame is cast everywhere except on the incompetent creative directors. Product managers are right out of school know nothings who make ridiculous requests and get angry when they find out they can't have what they want. More experienced people in marketing are made to take the blame for this by not managing expectations. The creative managers mange to maximum workload and keep reorganizing the department to get rid of experienced designers for younger, cheaper people who can grind it out. Stay away from this place.
Pros
Nice building, decent cafeteria, gym with full basketball court.
Cons
Low wages, you'll know more than your supervisors, dealing with untrained, fresh out of school clients.
The company does not have a set time to get off. Announce overtime the day of. It’s a productive which is not mentioned during orientation. No job security.
Great company to work for. They appreciate the work you do and pay you accordingly.
They provide free food a lot.

When tornados hit in March, they sent us to Indiana to work, paid for motel, food, bonuses and hourly wage increases for hazard pay for covid.

Overall GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Great work environment. People treat each other with respect and get their work done. Room for growth and advancement. Can get busy so sometimes OT is heavy. But a lot of good bonuses for performance and attendance. I really enjoy working here and it’s secure work too. I would recommend the Rialto location, it’s a pretty laid back place.
Pros
Positive work environment, Growth Opportunities, Job security
Cons
Long hours sometimes a lot of OT
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I was a picker and it was my first warehouse position. Training was on point and I caught on fast. The people I worked with was polite and understanding that I needed a little help during my training.
Pros
Fun and fast paced
Cons
Its hot in the summer
There is bad management no Commucation if u go to HR he and the rest of the management staff blow smoke up your butt and lie to you. if you are not Spanish you're nothing to them.they fire the good wokers if the numbers is bad but help the spanish workers in any kind of way the can to help them bring their numbers up thats why they have a big turnover
workers ate quitting because of that and because they lie about everything especially about how many people with the coronovirus in there. That would be a good place to work for they get rid of the management stall.
Pros
Cons
They treat you like you are nobody the talk to you like a dog
Medline is a good place to work once you get past the 1st year. It is like working in a cult of happy people. Generally most employee's are helpful to newer staff, a few of managers need to brush up their skills or given reminders of what it is like to be a new employee.
There is a definite clique culture. If you are not part of that group, or willing to compromise your personal work ethos in order to be accepted to the group, advancement in merit alone will be very hard and slow.
Was a great job if you are looking to make good money this is not the job anymore management doesn’t care about you. Expect to work 40 hours a week and be told you do not work fast enough
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Low pay, minimum overtime, terrible management
I was accused of not of reporting an accident they only went by the suppose witness who said i hit the rack. Didn't ask me my version just went by the witness version. I was told that the damage that I caused and the the damage on the truck were the same i told them that all the trucks have some kind of damage. I went to the Distribution center the other day and to see what was going on.and was toldwhat until today or tomorrow to see what is going o
Pros
Hours and pay were great
Cons
Management cares about themselves, and demand to much from hourly associates, they go on timing of putting things away which is unfair
Es una empresa que tiene muchos beneficios buen sueldo y un ambiente de trabajo muy bueno y estricto
Pros
Buen horario buen sueldo y accesibles los ejecutivos
Cons
No es tan fácil el ingreso a la compañía
Productive and fun workplace with monthly employee appreciation lunch.
Staff and Management are friendly and Professional. The plant is three plus years old, very nice and clean.
Pros
12 hour shift, three on and four off
Cons
Short breaks
Great place to work, nice benefits, they offer bonuses and incentives. It is family oriented, fun-friendly environment, and plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Pros
incentives bonuses advancements
Cons
Sometimes work life balance is not equal
Female supervisor hated on all of us females and got every single one of us fired. Management picked on the employees. They made us work overtime even if you had kids and needed to take them to school. They don’t care about you.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
No work life balance
I have been at medline for 2 years. I have watched s£×ual harassment, harassment, and other issues just be put a side and the victims"have to just stick it out".
They don't genuinely care about the employees or the issues at hand. They promise futures and advancement; however, it's all 100% favoritism based.

The supervisors are a joke especially since some of them have personal relationships with their employees and let them do whatever, or act however, and then treat others with disrespect.

The pay is great, plus benefits! The benefits are way too expensive for what they give you. .
Pros
lunch
Cons
the company
Its a really good company if you’re willing to work 12 hour a day
Pros
Good benefits and bonuses
Cons
You basically live there
The harder you work the less you get so far I’ve been here for 9 months and they started me off 13.50 then gave everybody a 1.00 raise but skipped out on giving some of us our performance raise some got it some did then a month later brought people through the door at 16.50 and said they are going by experience but for us who been there are stuck at the pay we was given no negotiation
I worked in the office for 3 months and then from home.
Good environment and good people. did not get the opportunity to know other people, with whom I worked were good.
I really enjoy working at Medline there are some really hard working, professionals at Medline. Medline offers job stability but what I really like is the emphasis on Safety!! During this pandemic Medline makes sure that the employees are safe by taking temps at start of each shift and practicing social distancing as much as possible.
Leadership is only concerned about their numbers to reach. Do not care about their employees under them. Rude, disrespectful, hateful, robotic, no care or concern about the way they treat people under them.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medline Industries. Our community is ready to answer.
Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

33%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.