Medline Industries Employee Reviews

Managment was not good at all company had a hard time holding on to employees
Order Picker Operator (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAOctober 12, 2018
I would not work there again not professional at all no ability to grow with company. majority of equipment is old and out dated and still being used.
Team friendly
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 11, 2018
I loved everything about medline industries from the employees to the management, its a very clean and comfortable setting and everyone has a their own personal goals to reach
Fast paced
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Tracy, CAOctober 3, 2018
Have opportunites to advance within the company and good referrals of employees. Bonuses that relects on your efforts and attendance as well as errors.
Very fun working in Medline everyone so friendly and a great place to work
Clean Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXOctober 2, 2018
I wish I could go back to medline it’s a great place to work everyone so friendly and a lot of work. Great environment great management. I fully recommend to work in this place
Good place to work having good wages and benefits
Dedicated Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IA 52003September 30, 2018
Medline very busy call center (for Medical supplies). Enjoyed creating client and sales reps work relationships. Work environment very good. The director amazing person.
It was great to work around my coworkers
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CASeptember 29, 2018
The most exciting part about working there when I was put to train new members in our facility. When I was driving the cherry picker I felt like I am getting my job done.
Pros
When I worked overtime I got rewarded when you get a lot of rewards you get a reward
Culture in Transition
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Northfield, ILSeptember 27, 2018
Medline is very much in transition now between old and new regime. Company needs to stop trying to focus on attracting younger talent if they are not going to allow flexibility and autonomy in running the business.
LOVE my job
Distribution Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Rialto, CASeptember 25, 2018
My position keeps me busy! I would say it is a demanding position but not overwhelming by any means.
The management and staff are all wonderful. I love coming to work every day.
It can be stressful at times but what we do is important. We work with medical supplies and hospitals needs them in order to take care of their patients.
I feel like I am apart of something great.
good company to work work
Line Operation Worker (Former Employee) –  Hartland, WISeptember 25, 2018
Medline is a good company that allows plenty of opportunity at a fair rate. The pay and the benefits are fair. Always work to do, so there no need to worry about hours
Overall pretty great
Warehouse Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCSeptember 23, 2018
You will be expected to work 8-14 hour days. This past week, my shift (3rd shift) was cancelled due to inclement weather. They moved third shift to other shifts.. If we went to 2nd shift, we had to work an 8 hour shift, go home for 6 hours, then come back and pull a 13 hour shift. They promised all the shifts that if we weren't late, didn't leave early, and made sure we checked out with management before leaving, we'd get a $300 bonus on the upcoming check.. The day before the check hit, they said that payroll messed up and it won't be until the next check. This isn't the first time they've pulled that, any time we're promised a bonus like that you can guarantee payroll will mess up and you won't get it when you're supposed to.

Other then that, employees are childish, pay is good, and for the most part management leaves you alone as long as you're doing your job correctly.
Pros
good pay, bonuses, overtime, occasional free lunch
Cons
30 minute lunches, childish coworkers, long hours, last minute schedule changes
postive family enviroment
Accounts Receivable Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Dubuque, IASeptember 22, 2018
A very welcoming environment, , friendly co workers, up beat events to get everyone involved. Always trying to make the work day pleasant. My job is virtual paper pushing, so it gets a little redundant. But it is the people I work with that make my day enjoyable. Also, I am lucky to have flex time. Makes it nice to be able to work around a doctor appointment.
Pros
jeans day
I worked hard for this company and the company didn't show me respect
Document History Record Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Redmond, ORSeptember 21, 2018
Medline didn't treat their employees the same. When a supervisor was abusive, the COO wouldn't listen to the employee but got punished or fired. I was bullied and took a lot of stress because of it. They catered to the bully. And after the bully left due to stealing, allowed this person back into the building and gain access to secured areas; where I was working. They are awful people and would never work there EVER.
Pros
Cons
Management took advantage of there positions
Fun workplace
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILSeptember 20, 2018
I was part of a custom software division serving mostly hospital based clients. We transported a very old BASIC system to the initial windows development platform, VB3.
Fast-paced environment offering early responsibility for multi-facted hustlers
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Northfield, ILSeptember 19, 2018
Medline is a company focused on meeting the needs of its customers through the individual dedication of its employees, led by a large team of sales reps in the field.
laid back company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GASeptember 19, 2018
Lithia Springs, GA location the work environment is laid back on night shift. The working hours are 12hr shifts 6pm-6:30am . Employees clock out for a 30 minute lunch break.
Pros
when overtime is available you can work up to 3 of your off days, you can use vacation time after your 90 day probation period, four days on and four days off
Cons
The company only gives 48 hours of sick time and you can only use 12 hours per quarter
working environment
coordinator/audit (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 18, 2018
medline workers work sun up to sun down its a very bright company that care about their people.At medline I was a coordinator/audit I had to make sure all the paper work and products where proper before shipping out,as far as computer work as well
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Excellent growth potential if you're willing to sacrifice your quality of life
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Northfield, ILSeptember 17, 2018
Managements needs to listen to their staff. The mindset has changed dramatically in the past. In the past 10 years, the company no longer values hard work and is only seeking high volume with low profitable markets instead.
Pros
Uncapped income potential
Cons
No loyalty
benefits
Operator (Current Employee) –  Waukegan, ILSeptember 15, 2018
It's nothing like it used to be .High turnover rate with upper Management. Veteran employees are not given a chance to advance, and if so, they need to have a college degree, or they are considered unqualified. Employees are encouraged to apply for positions, just to be shut down. This gives them little to no motivation. Some Supervisors are good to work under, while others don't know how to talk to you.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Little to know room to advance, high turnover rate, sometimes unappreciative
Fast Paced uses protrac system
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CASeptember 13, 2018
Working for Medline is a very fast paced job. orders for hospitals have to be shipped out on time. 40 hours plus a week bi weekly pay schedule excellent benefits.
Pros
paid benifits and vacations.
Cons
Protrac system not a good system, sporadic schedule. political work culture
Money’s good but morale of company sucks
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYSeptember 13, 2018
You have no time for anything but work! Management doesn’t work and expects crews to do it all!
Co workers if they don’t like you will get you fired!
They lie to you constantly
Pros
Money
Cons
No home-work balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medline Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight