Medline Industries Employee Reviews

Found 1,169 reviews matching the search See all 1,230 reviews
Featured review
Medline Industries selected this as a representative review
Great company with many employee benefits
Sales Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Northfield, ILJanuary 3, 2019
Good benefits - ping pong tables, cafeteria on site, Starbucks on site, monthly fruit/veggie boxes, discounts on lots of entertainment tickets. Good company but be prepared to work hard and lose a lot of work/life balance
Fast-growing, successful & fun company
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Northfield, ILFebruary 15, 2019
The executive office takes care of it's employees, the culture is entrepreneurial/empowering, and the opportunity to advance is strong. The company benefits are great as well.
Contractor/Claim Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILFebruary 7, 2019
it was a good communication work place. Not pressure as long we had our orders finish through our shift. Most say that some of those employees weren't organized.
Pros
we had a discount cafeteria in place
Cons
some employees not organized
Management made life difficult
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CA 95377February 4, 2019
There is a lack of communication on the Operation side of business. No safe outlet when issues arise. Managers that were allowed to lie and were not held accountable.
Pros
bennefits
Long days , short money
RECEIVING (Former Employee) –  Alamo, TNFebruary 1, 2019
Too much favortism between boss ans employee, low hire in rate, no raises, some days I would unload a truck by hand all by myself with no help or offer of helping
Pros
let off with no conscequences due to bad weather
Cons
some people knew the boss well and didnt have to work hard as others
competitive
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJanuary 30, 2019
this company is a you can pretty much make as much money as you want to they have many incentive bonuses that insure extra money as long as you work hard and do the job at hand
It is growing still
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILJanuary 30, 2019
Medline is a great company to work for and the people there make it fun to be at. The workload is always around but there are people always needing something from you without doing anything on their end to see if it is done.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Not enough people working with or for you
Do not work here
Lift driver, picker, shipping/receiving (Former Employee) –  Sauget, ILJanuary 29, 2019
After 5 years they fire me over points. Points given for attendance. Points that did not make sense. Points that were approved time. They will not listen.They think you are stupid. You are tracked at all times and if you do not make time you will be fired. If you make a few small mistakes like a box had a spec of dust you will be fired. If you bump something on a lift and it was not hard or break or hurt anything they will fire you. It could be 5 days or 5 years but at some point you will be fired. They play favorites and only let people who flirt with management move up.Do not even bother with HR they are useless. Also if you work here don't plan on having a life outside Medline because you wont.
Pros
none. The cons push the pros under the rug.
Cons
everything
Not perfect but improving
Shipping Lead (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 27, 2019
As a new branch, this company is still growing and working out the bad. Need to work on training in this branch. Had some issues with one or two from management team, there seemed to be some favoritism when it came to accountability.
Fun job, the hand held Rf's are like cell phones now
Warehouse Operations (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 27, 2019
While I was working on the dock I wrapped a lot of pallets,I had to sort and consolidate products to be sent out to the right destinations. As a picker I would use a skate or an elf to pick and then when I was finished with the picking assignment I would drop the assignments to the correct lanes on the dock.
Pros
They have fun activities and always rewarding you for something.
Cons
strict on time, percentages, errors, and not always notified ahead of time about O.T
Medline saves lives
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 27, 2019
medline helped me become a young man. they flew me to alaksa and California to help set up warehouses and they also paid for almost everything. The people were nice and the mangement was pretty cool also.
Delivery Driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 24, 2019
driver , Oh please forgive me as I hit 66 mph once or twice a week on runs that were time stops and running 1200 to 2000 miles a week, They say safety first which is just a reason to call you in for going 66mph in a area that is posted at 75mph!!!! they love to call you on your 10 hour dot break and wake you up to ask questions about routes and not pay for that time. bad about putting stops on tractor trail when you can only get a box truck into the stop, ie nursing homes hand load
Pros
Cons
management
Low pay, too much overtime.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 21, 2019
The pay is not that great, but you will do so much overtime that it makes it a little better. The problem is that the overtime is everyday and including Saturday for 8 hours. Easy way to get burnt out and moody. Good place to work for a short time then move on. They also make everyone work on a cherry picker without a choice. Not everyone is meant to operate a machine and the pay isn’t worth the risk if you don’t want to loft yourself up in a harness tired from being there all the time.
Pros
Friendly people, music
Cons
Pay, high production rate, not climate controlled, living there
Lack of advancement and training they lie to get you in
Operator (Former Employee) –  Hartland, WIJanuary 21, 2019
Lack of training no advancement they will lie on you for their fault to save they self. People come and go all but their favorite not a hard job but management make it hard to stay with company
Pros
Weak
Cons
they will use you thenn throw you away
Lots of documentation but fun people to work with
Engineering technician (Current Employee) –  Hartland, WIJanuary 17, 2019
Medical requires documentation, some good, some not so good. The machines can't be changed to run better because it would have to be evaluated after the change, causing loads of down time. This even for a change that would have no effect on the product or its packaging.

This is not a high stress job, people make jokes and generally have fun while working. Christmas party was a blast!
receiving, LTL, dock
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Rialto, CAJanuary 17, 2019
in a normal day I check inbound loads ,quantiry damage product,brake down pallets to separate items ,scan and receive,put away product to racks using reach truck or cherry picker
Pros
sometimes free meals
Cons
too much over time
I was a cherry picker and a warehouse associate
Forklift Operator/General Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Wilmer, TXJanuary 14, 2019
It is a good job just needed better management lost my job over a mistake I didn’t make I would not recommend anyone i know to this job. I would not like to work there again
Asr
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dubuque, IAJanuary 14, 2019
Medline is a company that truly 100% cares for their employees and makes sure they have everything they are needing to do their job successfully!! I would recommend Medline to anyone!!
Medline
Medline is a great place to work, they are family oriented and really care for their workers. I love coming to work everyday. I know I can go to my manager with anything and I will be treated fairly.
Young Talent, Big Compensation
Associate Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Northfield, ILJanuary 14, 2019
Medline is a company that encourages young talent to share their thoughts and ideas. There is responsibility given based on work ethic, not on age. The culture and bonus structure gives employees clear and attainable goals to give purpose to everyday tasks and directly impacts income. I truly enjoy the people at the company and the team attitude that is instilled.
working at Medline
Clinical Nurse Specialist (Current Employee) –  SCJanuary 14, 2019
My position requires 50-75% travel as was expected. A typical day is travel to the rep---mostly flying---see customers then review the day once I'm back at the hotel at night and follow up with emails and phone calls as needed. We leave early all subsequent days and meet with customers, do education and inservicing, do C-Suite meetings, develop prevention and treatment guidelines, and make sure the customer is comfortable with formulary and implementation of the formulary. If revisions, additions, or any other edits are needed then assist the customer with them to their satisfaction as well as clinical efficacy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medline Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Medline Industries.

Powered by Comparably