Medline Industries Employee Reviews

All new management
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hartland, WIJuly 19, 2018
The management has changed entirely back in January and the new people will not listen to the people. This facility is a sinking ship. The new management thinks it is their way or no way. I was putting in over 12 hours a day five days a week and then working Saturdays, all salary, no work/life balance. This was expected and never thanked. All the new management cares about is how the numbers look and there are so many issues that they can't fix. They have pushed out the old management and fired people untruthfully. Nobody works as a team here. Nobody will help anyone else.
Pros
Great hourly people
Cons
Management has no clue
Productive workplace, pool table and ping pong table
Case Picker (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJuly 16, 2018
Working fast paced re loading areas so pickers can pick the orders, management is good friendly, people in the warehouse are fun to work with and very friendly place
focused on the client. they strive to make sure every order is shipped correctly and accurately
HAND PACKER (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 16, 2018
I found medline to be a very relaxed and team friendly place to work . they give out pretty good incentives . the ladies I worked with were very helpful being that I was a newcomer. I really liked working here
Pros
packing bonus, extra 5 min for lunch
Cons
it isnt climate controlled so there are extreme temperatures
Productive, fun, fast paced, exciting
Sewing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Frisco City, ALJuly 15, 2018
I loved that job. It was a production paid job and I always made over production so my pay was always excellent. I got along with everyone well. The management was awesome.
Pros
Cons
Buiseness went to Mexico
It's ok
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  OhioJuly 8, 2018
Decent paying job with long hours. If you're willing to put in a lot of hours you can make decent money. Mandatory overtime pretty much every week, roughly 43-50 hours.
productive place
Material handler 1 (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJuly 6, 2018
not bad
was a good and bad experience at the same time
learn how to operate forklift
not bad
the 72 hours pay cheq
the 96 hours and the aditional hours
Non professional
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILJuly 5, 2018
I think the manager have a lack of respect for employees and favoritism. Non professional. the work place its self is great but working for some people like that is stressful.
Pros
Cons
unprofessional
Medline
Operations Control Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAJuly 4, 2018
My only complaint is a lack of upward mobility for me.

Management is great, fellow employees are great, there's just nowhere for me to go.

I would recommend working at Medline.
Pros
working environment
Cons
lack of upward mobility
best job i ever had a good career option. they care!
Order picker/shipping dock operator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 2, 2018
management will stick there neck out for you and do anything and everything they can to help you both with your job and personal life if needed. you are given more than enough time to learn the job and they have amazing trainers. great benefits, they have all types of downtime distractions to include a basketball goal indoors and pool table. if i had the opportunity to return i would go back today.
Pros
2 weeks vacation from day 1
Cons
nothing
Amazing
Picker/Shipping Auditor (Current Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCJune 30, 2018
Medline is not a workplace for lazy folks. The work is not hard but it is constant and the hours are unpredictable since it is a work till jobs done sort of environment. However, if you are a hard worker that is money and career driven this is the place to work. It is not hard to get a job here. The company offers good benefits and they take care of their people and acknowledge hard work through monthly bonuses.
Employees are drama, broken promises by management
Warehouse associate (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 27, 2018
Medline is a fast paced job. Money is decent and bonuses are a plus. Employees bring drama to the table and nothing is ever done about it. No room for growth. Medline seems to favor certain employees that have had time under their belt and treat new hires like garbage and demoralize them by sticking them in picking module forever even when they want to learn something new. Every time you bring it up to leads or upper management that you want to learn something else, they tend to switch the subject to get you off their back like they don't have faith in you. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone
Surgical instrument cleaning and decontmaination
Decontamination Technician (Former Employee) –  Redmond, ORJune 26, 2018
I disapprove of this company because of the amount of medical waste they leave I our local landfills, I disapprove of the personnel and most of the employees did not speak English and were mean and outright rude very hostile enviroment
Care for Coworkers
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 26, 2018
Decent place to work. Good referral program. Performance based bonuses mean you can always some extra cash. medline offers one of the best benefit packages in the industry.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Could start you off with better pay
no breaks
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILJune 25, 2018
depending on the department you work in. homecare department is not about family/workplace balance. you either have to choose your job before your family or you will be terminated.
benefits
its ok
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  Rialto, CAJune 25, 2018
its a great company to work for but management is a different story. job security will always be there as long as you can meet your numbers. long hours
Not terrible, but it was work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 21, 2018
A typical day was fast paced. As soon as you punched in you would grab a device and track your time. Medline is very much about fully utilizing an employees time. Management was mixed, they were friendly but had high expectations of their employees.

The company did like to throw a lot of parties so that was enjoyable. On Thanksgiving, they even provided employees with full-sized turkeys which was awesome. Working with other employees was hit-and-miss. Some were nice and helpful, others wouldn't give you the time of day as it would impact their productivity numbers. That seemed to be an issue with employees who had seniority there. Pay rate was a little on the low-side but not terrible. The only notable downside was that we were required to work until the job was done. Sometimes I would work 10+ hours and head home flat-out exhausted. Also, training was not that great, though, to be fair to them it was a new department I worked in (OPTUM). pretty clean for a warehouse job, forklifts are electric so that was nice compared to my old warehouse job.
Pros
nice perks, bonuses, pto, 401K
Cons
fast-paced, mixed employee interaction
great place to work
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILJune 21, 2018
Loved working for Medline. Family owned but a large corporation. Great benefits and compensation. A place you can really grow your career. The new campus in Northfield, IL was fabulous.
work place close to home
HMI machine operator 2 (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAJune 18, 2018
You don't no where you going to work seventy five percent of the day.
Experience operator people sometimes don't train well on machine.
Management & supervisor move workers around to different machine before they can learn one machine.
Breaks were nice, loved the lunch room, managment stayed on top of you
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILJune 13, 2018
Medline is a big corporation and is a fairly good job and has great job opportunities. They have multiple locations around the world and I am lucky to have worked and experience that.
Interesting place to work.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAJune 12, 2018
You see something amazing with production and the robots operating. The way it stacks the finished product and how it is transported to the other building is unique.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medline Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight