Medline Industries Employee Review

View all Medline Industries reviews

Productive and fun place to work at.
Distributive Service Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 20, 2014
Dealt with customers on a daily basis, I had a good rapport with each one. My job was to ensure customer's needs were met. My job as a customer service rep was to act as a liaison between reps and customers. Problem-solving is one of my best skills. At the end of the day, I always felt a sense of accomplishment.

My supervisor great! I knew I could always count on her if I needed assistance. The hardest part of my job was walking away from work, not enough hours in a day, there was always some thing to do. I thoroughly, loved my job!

Medline Industries was a greatly company to work for!
Pros
Free Medline shirt, employee's appreciation week, employee's discounts

Other Medline Industries Employee Reviews

Great job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCMay 16, 2018
At at medline a typical day at work would be me walking in and grabbing my scan gun and my order sheet, along with a cart. Then i would begin my work for the day. The management team was great the only problem I had was the heat. There was no air conditioning provided although it was an enjoyable work experience.
Great place to gain some experience and move on
Employee (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMay 1, 2018
Medline is a fast growing company and it moves just as fast. It is difficult to keep up with the changes but achievable if you want to put in a lot of time and effort. In it's corporate climate all employees except "the family"/owners are replaceable.
Pros
perks at corporate offices
Cons
those who are not at corporate are often overlooked and do not get all of the perks provided

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medline Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight