Medmetry Inc

Working at Medmetry Inc: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

Simple and Easy to learn

I have learned a lot regarding the health industry through this company. I am thankful to have the opportunity to have a remote position. It is sad to have ended it short.

Hard to succeed as a new Recruiter

Doesn’t give all recruiters the same sourcing platforms. Some are set up to succeed better than others. Not much of a training program. You’ll be live by the end of your first week. Would not recommend this as your first Healthcare Recruiter position.

Pros

Great Benefits, good work/life balance

Cons

No real training, some recruiters are given better resources than others

Medmetry Inc insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job

good contract for someone new to travel

I was supported by the staff. they would answer questions I had and help me navigate the process as a new traveler. good benefits and a pretty good set of locations

Great company to work for!

I worked with Medmetry as a travel nurse in the pandemic. The rates were very competitive and I loved my recruiter. He was responsive and always negotiated the best rate for me. Great place to work’!

Pros

Good bonuses

Cons

Productive place to work with

The recruiters really care about you. I just wish pay was more competitive to other agencies. I also wish there was more job availability like other agencies. Medmetry doesn’t always get certain job posts like most other agencies, but it understandable because they’re a young company still growing.

Pros

Good pay could be better. Recruiters are very communicative.

Cons

Pay. Availability of jobs to offer .

Great Travel Company

My recruiter listened to my needs and wants in a contract. He placed me at a prestigious hospital where I was treated no different than the staff nurses. The onboarding team was super helpful in obtaining my TB test and physical. They helped greatly with all my paperwork and were always available for questions.

Pros

Fair compensation, Good placement

Too small to succeed

They are a small company with big ideas. However they do not want to listen to their employees that have worked with larger companies. In my interview it sounded great but nothing was promised. I worked from a laptop that they provided and everyone knows that today’s work needs more than 1 monitor. Promised it but not received. Also team meetings were held on Teams but no video calls. Only audio.

Pros

Worked remote no office to go into.

Cons

Can’t keep promises.

Medmetry is Great!

Everyone I work with is personable and has extensive knowledge of what they do. One of the things I most appreciate about the executives at Medmetry is that they are extremely transparent with the staff about any challenges or limitations that arise. No lies or obfuscation. Nothing I work on is busywork or trivial, and I feel as though I get to make an impact on the efficiency with which America's medical heroes are put to work.

Smooth contract, no complaints

Medmetry put me on a 13 week contract for a hospital system in Florida. The pay was better than other people were getting with other companies. Easy to reach the recruiter when I needed to and was able to work overtime when I wanted. Everything went as planned and I was offered an extension.

Agile, Exciting and Productive with a Family Mentality!

Medmetry and its amazing staff have proven to me that there can be a balance between a great work environment and culture while allowing their employees to manage themselves and their time. Working here has allowed me to be myself while providing years of experience in recruiting and employee development. The leadership core of the company is always involved, inspiring confidence while supporting their employees. In the staffing world, it pays to be agile and flexible to move with the changing times, which Medmetry does beautifully. By leveraging technology, years of experience, and an open, welcoming culture that allows for experimentation, Medmetry has the "right stuff" to be a powerful force in the staffing/recruitment/consulting field.

Pros

Remote Work, Schedule Management, Benefits, Pay

Great place to work if you can keep up

Working remotely is nice and the team is great. It's high-volume and fast paced, and as long as you're able to hit the easy goals they set you'll love it. Advancement is through tiered commission. I make much more here than I did at my other recruiting job. Overall great place to work.

Pros

Great benefits, fully remote work, great commission

Great company, No Micromanagement, Highest Pay in Industry, Family Company Feel

I have worked mostly in large staffing firms for the last 12 years so medmetry has been an amazing experience to say the least. At medmetry we are allowed to run our own desk with full autonomy and are provided many resources to facilitate that. We use cutting edge technology and work fully remote. With that said, this is not necessarily the place for someone who is entry level or has not worked in a production recruiting environment. They tend to pay the highest in the industry both internally as well as their clinical staff working on the front lines and other perks as well as offering full benefits. They typically have 5k-10k roles open so opportunity is abundant and they don’t cap commissions or reduce commissions and pay based on renewal or length of assignment etc. They are very close with their clinical staff onsite and clients and often go above and beyond to send flowers, get well gifts, hand written cards, end of assignment bonus’s and so on. The company is around 7 yrs old and is a Minority Owned Business headquartered out of Florida.

Pros

Pay, Culture, Opportunities, No Micromanaging

Cons

Not recommended for Entry Level

Start up

Was intially excited about this opportunity, however, that excitement disappeared with broken promises and a lack of future career growth potential...

Cons

Extremely limited growth potential

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medmetry Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Medmetry Inc with

Learn about Medmetry Inc in popular locations

• Healthcare
  • Medmetry Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?