MedPro Group Employee Reviews

Great for a balanced life
Manual Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 16, 2019
While working at MedPro Group the company always went out of their way to make sure they felt every employee was compensated fairly and taken care of in today's ever changing healthcare landscape. It was obviously a focus of the company to continue to provide top tier coverage to all of their employees. Management was also very informative and upfront with all changes happening inside and outside of the company with informative quarterly updates. I greatly enjoyed my bosses flexibility and the amount of PTO I was given upon starting the new role, again great signs of the companies desire to take care of the employee. My work/life balance was never in question as I always worked my 40 hours and was able to bend my schedule however needed to take care of appointments and random events that occur during the week. The most difficult part of working at MedPro was the multiple tiers of leadership. It often felt like there were so many people to report to for any given project that it often slowed down the completion of said project because so many people had to be looped in "and be on board" before moving forward. In my specific role I also felt that opportunity for growth was very limited, which can be discouraging, but for some employees is comforting. Company picnics, fun events, awesome lunch program and overall care for the employee is something that I have missed in new jobs. Overall I enjoyed my time at MedPro and would recommend it as a fine place to work.
Pros
On site lunch, schedule flexibility, total compensation
Cons
Too many leaders, job advancement opportunities
Busy lots of calls
Senior Patient Safety & Risk Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 27, 2018
Busy with calls from customers, frequent travel, department culture not balanced - favorites, poor communication from boss, loved the customers best part of the job.
Ok place if you like Ft Wayne and stay here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INNovember 15, 2018
In the IT department they are very back in technology. have no clear direction on how to go to new technologies and what suits the work there. have to please your boss even if you do your work.
Good or bad depending on department
IT Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 19, 2018
It was a great position until management changed along with a negative change in culture. In my last year or so, there was no feedback as to my performance.
Pros
Benefits including reduced lunches and fitness center
Cons
Incompetent management
Good company with excellent benefits
Operations/IT Support (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 30, 2018
Good company to work for, unfortunately if you want to change departments or lines of work these are lateral moves. For example, if you decide to take a lateral job move, there may be a pay cut.
Pros
Benefits, offers more than many other companies
Cons
Difficult for advancement, more lateral moves of positions
Fast Paced and successful Insurance Company
Associate Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 29, 2018
MedPro group is an extremely successful company not just in Fort Wayne, but in the entire country. It is the leading professional liability insurance company in the United States and is expanding internationally.
Pros
Great benefits, time off, and inexpensive lunch
Cons
Poor Management
Working at MedPro Group
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 3, 2017
MedPro Group is a wonderful company to work for. We work in a team of highly motivated, intelligent people who truly are dedicated to their jobs. MedPro has excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K, PTO days and discount programs.
Pros
Great overall benefits, wonderful place to work.
Culture of nothing
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 27, 2017
The business pays well, great benefits. Very ethical, very disciplined, just not warm or exciting or fun. The culture is simply profit.

VP's are given great latitude to simply decree things. Projects are often born and birthed in a vacuum which causes problems when other parts of the business are doing same/similar things.
Pros
Salary, benefits
Cons
Upper management tends to just do things or tell you exactly how to do things, not much free thinking encouraged or rewarded.
Good Company to work for
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 17, 2017
Underwriting department has built a culture that encourages learning and teamwork with room to advance. Management in underwriting is outstanding. As with any large company not all departments are as good.
Pros
On-site cafe and exercise room. Great 401K.
Cons
Besides UW, most departments are flat without room for advancement.
IT Job Advancement Opportunities!
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 16, 2017
The wonderful thing about this company is that they love to hire from within! They will allow you to take any kind of training that you want and they will happily foot the bill! They love to see people happy with their jobs! The IT team at the Fort Wayne, Indiana office are AMAZING. They are the best kind of guys to work with!
Productive and fun workplace environment
Patient Safety and Risk Management (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 4, 2017
I learned how to develop management skills, and how to work on my toes independently. I enjoyed everyone I worked with, and they have helped me gain an enormous amount of knowledge to continue my career path.
Efficient and friendly
Secretary/Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHJanuary 15, 2015
Great co-workers! Company is a good company and considerate of co-workers and customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedPro Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.9Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

MedPro Group Reviews by Location