MedPro Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Terrible Organzation to work for it you are an outsider
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJune 13, 2018
Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone looking to go into recruiting. If you aren't on the inside of the group you are on the outside. Terrible training program. There was one week of training based on the company and CRM program, that was about it. They try to steal workers from other recruiting companies and promise them a dream, which in reality isn't true. They will let those people go after 60 days if they don't like you. One of the managers regularly changed her kid's diapers in the company parking lot for everyone to see. Leadership was poor at best, with no motivation other than the fear of losing your job.
Fun workplace
Credentialing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 25, 2018
Busy and long days. It's a fun job and they feed you very well. Highly competitive as well. Overall great environment just keep your head down and do your work but also interact and give a great attitude.
Simply Amazing
N/A (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMarch 13, 2018
Everyone at MedPro is truly amazing. I have never worked for a company that cares so much for their employees. From weekly raffles, to "Camp MedPro" the benefits are everything you could ask for and then more. I no longer worry about Spring Break or teacher planning days because I can bring my children to work where they have a blast at Camp MedPro. We celebrate each other's achievements as a team and work together for a common purpose. There is no family like the MedPro family.
Cons
Pretty good when they are communicating with you
Certified Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Great company to work with when things are running properly. Pretty good job offers and good pay. Lack of communication and un organization tender to be a habit. Sometimes they don’t have your back.
Pros
Good job options and good pay
Cons
Lack of communication and organization
Excellent
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJanuary 18, 2018
I would recommend working at Medpro Staffing. It has a great culture with lots of incentives. The CEO and COO takes care of their employees and recognizes great work in an individual.
Worse company for international nurses
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 18, 2018
International nurses are exploited by this company! Be warned! You are not treated as a legal citizen and they threaten you with lawsuits once you try to complain and voice disapproval of their injustices.
Pros
Absolutely none!
Cons
Everything about this company screams run the other way to foreign nurses
Happy with this agency
Contract Travel CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLNovember 13, 2017
As a travel contract worker everyone that I was in contact with was very efficient and helpful with all aspects of my assignment. I would work with MedPro again.
Poor benefits
Nurse (Former Employee) –  New MexicoOctober 21, 2017
This agency recruits nurses internationally and let them work as travel nurse without their knowledge. Giving nurses 26/hr rate,OT and PTO. No weekend allowance, no stipend, no mileage, no night differentials, no contract completion bonus. They have been making tons of money at the expense of these poor nurses. I would not definitely recommend them.
Pros
Cons
Very poor benefits for travel nurses(international nurses)
great place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Treasure Island, FLOctober 4, 2017
great environment, positive vibes, great pay, solid management, plenty of room for growing and improving both professional and general life skills, friendly staff
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no benefits
Exposure to multiple levels and areas of pharmacy.
Pharmacy Technician CPhT (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PASeptember 24, 2017
My current experience is full of adventure with great opportunities to recieve training and certification in different areas of pharmacy. Each hospital/clinic has interesting software programs such as EPIC, QS1, MEDITECH that has helped me a great deal by enhancing my computer skills and keeping me abreast of technology. Management has been excellent in their support, flexibilty and appreciation---I could not ask for a better team!
Very good company to work for.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 7, 2017
What's good about this company is that they are concerned about their employees and assist you with any problems you encounter while working for them,
Pros
Helpful, appreciative
Cons
Housing
Pretty good company to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 2, 2017
Sent nice gifts for holidays, birthdays. Good communication with employees. Overall good company to work for. Very professional in their communications.
Pros
Gifts
Cons
Not much of a pay raise between assignments
Uugghh! Worst place ever
CST III (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 9, 2017
Refused 2 pay 4 housing, cheated my pay weekly, refused to return calls or address issues. I refused 2 sleep in my car, so i left assignment bcuz i had no where 2 live. Had 2 get lawyer b4 i was correctly paid.
Pros
Quick assignments, variety assignment
Cons
Pay, housing, & communication
Exploits immigrants!
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXMay 30, 2017
All the five star reviews are from their office employees, not their therapists and nurses! Their therapists and nurses are treated poorly. This company will transfer you from place to place for their own convenience, pressure you to take jobs that you don't like and threaten you with liquidated damages if you don't follow them. No housing allowance. They force pregnant PT's to lift patients. They force people to sign a PTO form when they are entitled to bench pay.
Pros
None, don't take this agency!
Cons
Punitive
Won't Last Long
N/A (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMarch 5, 2017
This is the most childish, unorganized, and unprofessional place I ever worked for. There is no job security, you get fired for breathing wrong. Do not fall for the hype, no one really lasts there past 6 months before they have it out for you! I'm sure this review will get deleted because they do not want potential candidates to see that their a complete mockery of the healthcare field!!! Backstabbing at its finest.
Pros
They have unique perks that deliver gifts monthly, to try to set them apart from other companies. They're personalized, so it feels thoughtful.
Travel Sterile Processing Tech (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJanuary 2, 2017
I appreciate the speediness to get me into my first assignment. I've worked for another company and my recruiter was much more attentive. MedPro has more locations available though, and that's what drew me to them.
Pros
Monthly gifts, good pay
Cons
Communication
Great culture and exciting place to work for
Credentialing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 21, 2016
This company believes in rewarding and recognizing their employees. It is a fun environment. They are compassionate and always willing to hear new ideas.
Pros
free lunches and weekly raffles
Very Satisfied
Certified Anesthesia Technician (Current Employee) –  Helena, MTJune 4, 2016
I have been more than satisfied with the level of professionalism and customer service I have received from MedPro Healthcare Staffing. They thrive to make sure that all my needs are met to the best of their ability during my contracted assignments.
Pros
Excellent staff
Cons
I've not come across any cons with MedPro staffing
Spd
Sterile Processing Tech MedPro (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 7, 2016
Worked as a Sterile Processing tech. Decontam, assemble trays Sterilize instrumentation worked 2nd. shift and some weekends
Pros
Pay, Location, time
Cons
All in all is a good company to work for
CRCST (Current Employee) –  FLJanuary 5, 2016
Great recrutiers
Very helpful with pay and benefits
Christmas time raffle was great moral booster

Would be nice to have shorter contracts, maybe 8 weeks and not always 13
Pros
Travel is great
Cons
So much paper work between jobs