MedPro Healthcare Staffing
80High

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

United States67 reviews
This company at cares about its employees. They take the time to check on you and make sure you are adjusting to the travel assignment. They support you. You don’t feel like you are by yourself.
May 26, 2020
Thank you for leaving us this great review. We look forward to supporting you during your future journeys with us!
There are 2 Recruiter teams, one led by a Manager whose race is a minority, the other team is led by a Manager that is not a minority. Ask me why is the team led by the minority Manager made up of 95% minorities and the team led by the other Manager made up of 95% Caucasian people? It is the most blatant obvious difference that is noticed in the entire office. The company promotes culture and togetherness, yet the teams are racially divided. Not to mention there is so much descension between both teams and is never discussed. In today's climate, this has to change immediately. The CEO doesn't care to get to know or even speak to you if you are not making money for the company. I understand that the CEO is busy and cannot get to know everyone, but don't promote that you "love and care" about everyone because that's not the case. You only "love and care" and want to get to know about the people that make you money. I have seen countless good sales people come and go and it's very unfortunate because their metrics can be misleading. They expect you to hit certain goals but don't take into account "real life" situations that come with the position which may not allow that to happen all the time. They don't care, they will let you go, pay money to train the next group, and continue the same cycle. Please stay clear away from this place if you are looking for a career......It's awful
Pros
Raffles on Friday
Cons
MedPro is a facade, promoting unity and inclusiveness, but the direct opposite
July 6, 2020
We are deeply saddened to read this review. Here at MedPro we believe in diversity, inclusion and equality for all and are extremely proud of the diverse organization we have built. MedPro is an organization that represents all walks of life including people from different religions, races, ethnicities, and sexual orientations. While we are disappointed you feel this way, we encourage you to bring this feedback to our VP of Human Resources who will happily share our diversity statistics with you.
Great company to work for the people are friendly and helpful. I worked two travel assignments with this Company and they are awesome. When u first start the assignment they send gifts to your house and when u half way finish an assignment the send u something else, really cool gifts.
April 21, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are glad to see you enjoyed the Medpro Experience! We look forward to a continued partnership with you.
The environment and culture found within MedPro is unmatched. They maintain diversity, encourage growth, strive in recognition and ultimately make working an enjoyable experience every day. Beyond the free lunches, raffles, and free vacation, MedPro offers great employment for that individual hoping looking to work and grow in a fun environment.
April 29, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with MedPro Healthcare Staffing. We look forward to your continued growth and success with us!
Every department.. management needs a revamp. After working here for quite some time, I have come to realize the family business dynamic that happens here. It's a very clique-y and non-inclusive. You get the feeling that you're back in high-school sometimes. It can be very frustrating to experience... Although it is a FUN place to work. The weekly raffles are cool, annual trip gets better each year, the PTO is very generous and the bonus structure is nice as well. There are equal pros and cons.
April 6, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is truly important to us as we are always looking to learn and grow. Our VP of Human Resources, Jessica Beltran would like to speak with you regarding your concerns. Jessica can be reached at jbeltran@medprostaffing.com. Please reach out to her at your convenience. Thank you again for your feedback.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
From day one everyone has been very welcoming and helpful. It is clear to see the purpose of why we come to work and why everyone seems to be so happy working here. Amazing culture and you can see that the leadership not only wants to see the company succeed, but also the individual employee. Definitely, very glad to be working at Medpro!!
April 29, 2020
We are happy to hear you have had a positive experience at MedPro Healthcare Staffing! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We look forward to celebrating your future successes with MedPro.
Working at MedPro is not like a typical workplace. The environment and energy everyone brings to the place makes it fulfilling coming to work. It's not a drag waking up in the morning, it's more like looking forward to seeing your MedPro family. All managers and employees are very helpful when it comes to learning and growing. If given the opportunity to work here, take it!
April 29, 2020
Thank you for the review. We are happy to have you as part of the MedPro family!
I'm so happy I work for MedPro. I felt embraced from Day1 from this company - and I started out as a contractor. I knew right away I wanted to be at MedPro permanently. Everyone is super nice and my work is fun and engaging - challenging, yet not overwhelming. They treat you like family here! Best move ever!
They will help you in whatever you need. Medpro helped me to come over to the US, helped me get permanent visa, and answer to any questions i have in timely manner.
February 14, 2020
Thank you so much for the review. We value your feedback. We are happy to hear MedPro was able to help you and answer all your questions. We wish you the best in your future endeavors!
MedPro has it's pros and cons, just like any other company. However, over the years, the cons seem to have rapidly overshadowed the pros. This used to be a fun place to work at and it seemed like a good company to work for. However, leadership doesn't lead very well and the new hires seem to be getting younger and less experienced each time. Unfortunately, the turn over rate is high, which has lowered the morale to an all-time low. Staff doesn't feel secure, even if they are working hard & putting in the work. There are a lot of cliques at the office. Many of the people in these cliques are either family-related or very close friends to the CEO. The Directors, Managers, and Supervisors do not practice discretion & are unprofessional. There is a lot of fraternizing between the "hire-ups" & the "lower" staff, which has led to feelings of mistrust & unfairness amongst those who are not a part of these inner circles. There is a lot more that can be said about MedPro that isn't as flattering as they may like to read in a review. However, my suggestion would be to really take into account what employees say in their exit interviews and in these posted reviews and make the necessary changes. Don't dismiss or deny these truths by posting a ton of fake "positive" reviews to push the negative ones out of sight.
January 17, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience working with MedPro. Your feedback is truly important to us as we are always looking to learn and grow. Our VP of Human Resources, Jessica Beltran would like to speak with you regarding your concerns. Jessica can be reached at jbeltran@medprostaffing.com. Please reach out to her at your convenience. Thank you again for your feedback.
Medpro gives me an opportunity to travel and make good money my career field im in. They are constantly checking up on me and making sure im ok and compfortable with my assignment.
January 17, 2020
We are so excited to hear of your positive experience working with MedPro. I'm sure future Explorers are happy to read about it too. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to a continued relationship with you for many years to come.
Love my recruiter, love the company, great communication, great pay packages, great incentives. I will continue to travel with MedPro Staffing...Could not ask for a better experience!
January 17, 2020
And we LOVE you! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of working with MedPro with others. We look forward to many more years of working together.
I have had two great recruiters and I appreciate that they are never pushy .. They always work hard to find answers to my questions and send nice little gifts
January 17, 2020
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We love to read what our Explorers feel about us and know that it is important to our future Explorers as well. Looking forward to many more assignments together.
Medpro assisted me in getting settled for a new job and assisted in getting an apartment, car, insurance etc. Keep communication open with your guide.
I worked for 4 months in the Dalles.
Very nice people. Should have stuck around on the weekends. Tiring trying to go home. The work environment was nice.
Provides great opportunities for foreign trained healthcare professionals. Allows nurses to obtain green cards so they can work in the United States.
If you are thinking about immigrating to the United States stay away from this company. They will ruin your life.

1. You are bonded by years and not hours worked.

2. When you arrive you are required to share apartment with up to 8 people.

2. They will deploy you to significantly rural areas with very little social and financial support.

3. Look out for tricky contract modifications.

4. The team pretend to care but they only see you as another dollar figure.

Do your research you will find evidence of law suits and how they try to intimidate nurses.
Pros
Very good marketing
Cons
They pretend to care but they only see dollar signs.
This is a sales company who's product is people. MedPro strives to give each candidate the customer service you would want personally. It is a challenging and competitive environment due to the competition in the market. Management tries to keep the workplace fun and provides additional benefits from the usual company (weekly raffles for example). I would recommend MedPro to anyone up for the challenge.
MedPro is definitely one of the top-notch nurse staffing agencies in the country. The recruiters are personable and knowledgeable. The contracts are in great facilities. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to pursue travel nursing.
Pros
High quality contracta
Cons
All of the terrible reviews are accurate. Unprofessional bias managers and long standing employees. Many family members of CEO. Middle school environment middle aged unprofessionals.
Pros
Weekly lunches
Cons
Everything else
They're okay.
Small company apparently seeking to become larger company.

Didn't pursue new travel opportunities for me as aggressively as I would have liked.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedPro Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.