MedPro Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

Challenging and Competative but Fun place to work.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJune 12, 2019
This is a sales company who's product is people. MedPro strives to give each candidate the customer service you would want personally. It is a challenging and competitive environment due to the competition in the market. Management tries to keep the workplace fun and provides additional benefits from the usual company (weekly raffles for example). I would recommend MedPro to anyone up for the challenge.
Superb nursing agency
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMarch 25, 2019
MedPro is definitely one of the top-notch nurse staffing agencies in the country. The recruiters are personable and knowledgeable. The contracts are in great facilities. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to pursue travel nursing.
Pros
High quality contracta
Unprofessional
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLFebruary 1, 2019
All of the terrible reviews are accurate. Unprofessional bias managers and long standing employees. Many family members of CEO. Middle school environment middle aged unprofessionals.
Pros
Weekly lunches
Cons
Everything else
Job was a great location. Made many friends.
Travel/agency nurse (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARAugust 23, 2018
This was a contract position. My nurse recruiter was phenomenal. Hated that the contract ended. Would work there again. ..................I am continuing relationships to this day.
Pros
Great recruiter
Cons
Salary not as high as it could be.
Terrible Organzation to work for it you are an outsider
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJune 13, 2018
Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone looking to go into recruiting. If you aren't on the inside of the group you are on the outside. Terrible training program. There was one week of training based on the company and CRM program, that was about it. They try to steal workers from other recruiting companies and promise them a dream, which in reality isn't true. They will let those people go after 60 days if they don't like you. One of the managers regularly changed her kid's diapers in the company parking lot for everyone to see. Leadership was poor at best, with no motivation other than the fear of losing your job.
Fun workplace
Credentialing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 25, 2018
Busy and long days. It's a fun job and they feed you very well. Highly competitive as well. Overall great environment just keep your head down and do your work but also interact and give a great attitude.
Travel Company
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMarch 14, 2018
Travel Company that attempts to match lowest possible salary rate in area you’ll be assigned to however not that big on stipends if you’re an internationally based therapist vs US based therapists.
Simply Amazing
N/A (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMarch 13, 2018
Everyone at MedPro is truly amazing. I have never worked for a company that cares so much for their employees. From weekly raffles, to "Camp MedPro" the benefits are everything you could ask for and then more. I no longer worry about Spring Break or teacher planning days because I can bring my children to work where they have a blast at Camp MedPro. We celebrate each other's achievements as a team and work together for a common purpose. There is no family like the MedPro family.
Cons
Pretty good when they are communicating with you
Certified Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Great company to work with when things are running properly. Pretty good job offers and good pay. Lack of communication and un organization tender to be a habit. Sometimes they don’t have your back.
Pros
Good job options and good pay
Cons
Lack of communication and organization
Excellent
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJanuary 18, 2018
I would recommend working at Medpro Staffing. It has a great culture with lots of incentives. The CEO and COO takes care of their employees and recognizes great work in an individual.
Worse company for international nurses
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 18, 2018
International nurses are exploited by this company! Be warned! You are not treated as a legal citizen and they threaten you with lawsuits once you try to complain and voice disapproval of their injustices.
Pros
Absolutely none!
Cons
Everything about this company screams run the other way to foreign nurses
Happy with this agency
Contract Travel CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLNovember 13, 2017
As a travel contract worker everyone that I was in contact with was very efficient and helpful with all aspects of my assignment. I would work with MedPro again.
Poor benefits
Nurse (Former Employee) –  New MexicoOctober 21, 2017
This agency recruits nurses internationally and let them work as travel nurse without their knowledge. Giving nurses 26/hr rate,OT and PTO. No weekend allowance, no stipend, no mileage, no night differentials, no contract completion bonus. They have been making tons of money at the expense of these poor nurses. I would not definitely recommend them.
Pros
Cons
Very poor benefits for travel nurses(international nurses)
great place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Treasure Island, FLOctober 4, 2017
great environment, positive vibes, great pay, solid management, plenty of room for growing and improving both professional and general life skills, friendly staff
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no benefits
Very good company to work for.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 7, 2017
What's good about this company is that they are concerned about their employees and assist you with any problems you encounter while working for them,
Pros
Helpful, appreciative
Cons
Housing
Pretty good company to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 2, 2017
Sent nice gifts for holidays, birthdays. Good communication with employees. Overall good company to work for. Very professional in their communications.
Pros
Gifts
Cons
Not much of a pay raise between assignments
Uugghh! Worst place ever
CST III (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 9, 2017
Refused 2 pay 4 housing, cheated my pay weekly, refused to return calls or address issues. I refused 2 sleep in my car, so i left assignment bcuz i had no where 2 live. Had 2 get lawyer b4 i was correctly paid.
Pros
Quick assignments, variety assignment
Cons
Pay, housing, & communication
Exploits immigrants!
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXMay 30, 2017
All the five star reviews are from their office employees, not their therapists and nurses! Their therapists and nurses are treated poorly. This company will transfer you from place to place for their own convenience, pressure you to take jobs that you don't like and threaten you with liquidated damages if you don't follow them. No housing allowance. They force pregnant PT's to lift patients. They force people to sign a PTO form when they are entitled to bench pay.
Pros
None, don't take this agency!
Cons
Punitive
Won't Last Long
N/A (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMarch 5, 2017
This is the most childish, unorganized, and unprofessional place I ever worked for. There is no job security, you get fired for breathing wrong. Do not fall for the hype, no one really lasts there past 6 months before they have it out for you! I'm sure this review will get deleted because they do not want potential candidates to see that their a complete mockery of the healthcare field!!! Backstabbing at its finest.
Pros
They have unique perks that deliver gifts monthly, to try to set them apart from other companies. They're personalized, so it feels thoughtful.
Travel Sterile Processing Tech (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJanuary 2, 2017
I appreciate the speediness to get me into my first assignment. I've worked for another company and my recruiter was much more attentive. MedPro has more locations available though, and that's what drew me to them.
Pros
Monthly gifts, good pay
Cons
Communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedPro Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Reviews by Location