MedSave USA Employee Review

The Good and Bad
Upper management (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYNovember 4, 2017
They love to have food parties and very welcoming when it has to do with employees children. On the flip side the pay isn't that great and they expect a lot from the callers and over work the managers. There are some great leaders in the company but there are a lot of cut throat, and favoritism that goes on.
Pros
Food parties for every occation
Cons
Pay

Other MedSave USA Employee Reviews

Decent Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYFebruary 11, 2018
Good company to work for at the time until l just recently they were acquired by CIOX Health and moved all customer service operations to AZ and Reno, NV.. I have no regrets working for this company at all. I thoroughly enjoyed my tenure there working with the people there and getting to know the processes they had gone through trying to fulfill the requirements needed while we as a whole worked for their clients as a third party business associate. I will miss working with the same people I have come to know as friends but would at the same time witsh them well with whatever they find to continue thier own journey ahead of them.
Pros
Good people to work with, easy going dress code
Cons
Too much reliance in fear to get things done near end of projects
Great learning expreince
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJune 20, 2017
Scheduled appointments for techs to go to doctors offices to retrieve medical records. Work place culture was positive the atmosphere was relaxed not tense.
Pros
Cons
Expensive Medical Benefits