MedScope Employee Reviews

Great environment
Staff (Current Employee) –  Paoli, PAMay 25, 2018
This is a great place to work. There is a lot of work to do, but the managers are very into working smarter not harder. They try to come up with ways to use technology to help make things faster. I really enjoy helping others, and I love talking to our customers on the phone. I like knowing that our device helps others when they are most vulnerable. The other employees in the office and the installers we work with around the country are wonderful. Building is beautiful. Love the perk of the gym.
Pros
Managers, helping others, coworkers, gym
Love it
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Paoli, PAMay 18, 2018
I’ve had so many jobs, but I finally found one I love! The company is so connected to the customers and employees. My manager is fantastic. I love that my department is very organized, and the goals we have to meet are easy to hit during the work day. The energy is amazing. Glad I found MedScope!
Pros
People, message, energy, computer system, helping others
Stay away!
Installer/Technician (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMay 18, 2018
The management is a joke. I had more returns then installs. They take advantage of elderly. The equipment does not work good. Several times had appointment arrived and they already had a device. I still got paid but time vould have been doing something else.
Great company that values hard work
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Paoli, PAMay 18, 2018
MedScope is a fantastic place to work. It's fast paced because it's growing. They are super into technology and how to make things faster, easier and more efficient, which is really neat because i love tech and how to make tasks faster. If you work hard and have a great work ethic, your rewarded. People move into supervisor or management roles often, which is cool to see because it makes me feel like i could do that too. Everyone's opinion is valued.
Pros
culture, managers, technology, people
Genuinely Nice People
Sales (Current Employee) –  Paoli, PAMay 17, 2018
Great place to work that is growing quickly. It’s exciting. The fellow employees are wonderful, management is helpful and really cares about everyone. Providing a great service to customers is the theme of all training and the main part of the culture. No shift work or weekend work. Lots of phone work, but sales leads are company generated and given evenly to the sales team. There is no fighting over leads. Great benefits and perks, like a cool social room and a fitness center.
Pros
9-5 hours, not hard to make sales goals, helping others, management, gym
Just ok
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Paoli, PAMay 16, 2018
Managers are inexperienced and treat their team members like children by watching them all day. Not much room for advancement as it’s family owned. Not saying the owners aren’t nice, but it was pathetic to listen to them constantly whisper about their employees. Family says they don’t micromanage, but they actually do.
Pros
9 to 5
Cons
Micromanagement, managers lack experience.
Rewarding Job
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Paoli, PAMay 8, 2018
This is a small company, so they pay isn't the greatest, but the benefits and perks make up for it. It's very rewarding in lots of other ways too. The people are wonderful and make coming to work every day really fun. The growth is exciting. It's neat to have ideas on how to make things better and they are listened to. The health benefits are good, and there's a 100% covered option which is nice and different from other places i've worked. The office is really beautiful, and there is a fitness center that employees can use anytime, and a social room for get togethers. The owners throw a happy hour once a month for all employees.
Pros
culture, people, helping others, fitness center, social room
Cons
salary isn't what it could be with a large company
Not a company to think about making any decent money
Install Technician (Former Employee) –  all locationMay 2, 2018
Not a company to work for tell you will do x # of jobs per week far from the truth, reimbursement low, paid mileage to jobs only not round trip. would not recommen to waste your time.
Pros
Cons
can make money
easy money on your own schedule
medscope install technician (Former Employee) –  new york city areaMarch 3, 2018
i worked for them for 3+ months. it was only a temp hustle for me. the pay was very good. it's calculated on the number of jobs you perform and the miles driven. a 500 $ week was normal with about 14 20 hours invested. the hardest part was calling customers for install appts. who are often elderly, disabled or in my case here in NYC, non english speaking. the company has an interpreter service that works pretty well. one thing that bugged me about this job was sometimes the surprise by a customer that a medical alert device was to be installed in their home. i would expect a person to know they were getting this. it may have been poor communication between care manager and patient. not the fault of medscope. the installer support was good. traffic and parking in NYC area is always tuff but time in ones home was usually 10-15 minutes tops. ideally this job is great in a rural setting with about 4-5 installs per day.
Pros
good money. your own scheduling
Cons
1099 language barrier difficulty setting appointments
Good job
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wynnewood, PAFebruary 23, 2018
Enjoyed my job. Liked talking to customers and working with accounts receivable. I wish I could have stayed longer. Would definitely want to return when I’m able. I liked that my supervisor listened to our ideas on how to make the tasks easier to complete. Never asked us stay late to work after hours or on weekends. My department had deadlines at certain times of the month but they were never hard to meet.
Pros
Challenging, rewarding, good benefits, helping others
Cons
Small teams so it was hard when someone was out

Want to know more about MedScope?

Ask a question
Installer
Installer (Former Employee) –  Natchez, MSFebruary 16, 2018
This company is a joke. You call elderly people that commonly dont answer the phone. They want you to have it done in 7 days but the elderly dont answer or when they do they dont know what your talking about or they dont have a clue who ordered the product. Sad sad company to work for
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No money, No organization, Payment low
Medscope is so busy shipping product that gets returned they can't keep up with all the returned unwanted devices.
Installer (Former Employee) –  Colville, WAFebruary 14, 2018
Medscope is very poorly managed. I don't think they have their act together. They appear to not know how to run a business. I found the experience to be a colossal waste of time.

I worked 1 month and quit. They hung up on me when I tried to explain to the installer coordinator what I found wrong with their procedures. Worst job I ever had. Keep looking if you have a lick of sense. Serious, it's really not worth your time to put up with their poor communication skills.
Pros
Cons
Too numerous to list.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Paoli, PAFebruary 13, 2018
Really nice people who care about others. The family that owns it works there every day and gets to know everyone. Old office was small, but the new paoli office is beautiful. Lots of training and management is helpful.
This is a great job for a supplemental income
Delivery/Installer (Current Employee) –  Wynnewood, PAJanuary 6, 2016
The people are great to work with. They are always polite and professional. This is a good job if you're looking to supplement your income. The pay-periods end on Friday, and you're paid every Tuesday. I honestly have no complaints. This company provides an excellent service, and I'm proud to be apart of it.
Pros
Flexible schedule, great people, excellent service, paid weekly
Cons
Supplemental income only
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wynnewood, PAAugust 27, 2015
Very close knit family-oriented company. Staff is great and always helpful in any situation. Managers have great rapport with employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedScope. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about