MedSeek Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Busy
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  BirminghamJune 4, 2014
Busy company with large employee staff across the country in the field of ehealth
Good place to work and actually did have a ping-pong table.
Principal Product Analyst (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 12, 2014
Excellent place for developers to learn new skills because the company typically tries to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies.
A typical day at work was basically just like a typical day at work anywhere else: Periods of hectic activity interspersed with periods of boredom.
Management was sometimes AWOL, holed away in an endless series of meetings. Otherwise, management did a fine job.
My co-workers were excellent. All were very intelligent and hard-working. The company erred on the side of caution when making hires, meaning that they would allow a position to remain open rather than make a hasty hire that they might later regret.
The hardest part of the job was the continual upheaval caused by frequent course changes that were initiated from all levels from the executive group all the way down to the product managers..
The most enjoyable part of the job was that I often was tasked with researching new technologies and was tasked with very challenging problems. I thrive on challenge and learning new things, so I really enjoyed that part of the job.
Pros
Challenging tasks, opportunity to learn
Cons
Little to no training was offered
Deticated, sales focused
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALAugust 1, 2013
Busy, silo oriented IT company. Overall a company that has a pleasant vibe as they hammer out the new processes that will take them into the future.
Pros
Fooseball and Ping Pong
Cons
Communication
A lot of work, not enough pay
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 17, 2012
They pretty much pay who they want to pay. There is no pay structure for any postion. I was in a position with someone who did less work than me, but got paid a lot more.
Pros
casual dress code, great learning environment, ability to work from home
Cons
healthcare, pay, favortism
Great work life balance
Management (Current Employee) –  BirminghamMay 9, 2012
Great work life balance. Great exposure to new technology and products.