MedSide Healthcare Employee Reviews

High employee turnover
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAOctober 1, 2018
This company pays very low wages. However, as heavy workload is expected and your are tasked with more than one position. This company is also very racist.
Great place to learn while you earn
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAAugust 19, 2018
I enjoyed my time working there. I served many patients and really learned more about myself

The staff was always pleasant. I really can't say anything bad about them.
great
Caretaker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2018
great company has great environment and easy to apply. Your work day goes by very smooth. The management team is professional and easy to address. Making your work environment comfortable.
Medside Healthcare
Live-in Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAJuly 17, 2018
Well, I lived with my client so the only time I actually came into contact with the office culture would have been when turning in my timesheets. I always found management and staff to be very helpful and friendly to me. They made sure we received our CE hours as well as TB screens in a timely manner. I had a pay issue once and they resolved it instantly for me. The hardest of the job may have been the occasional tiredness from the long schedule at times but the most enjoyable part was to be there to help make my client's day easier and his life richer.
very laid back friendly work atmosphere
Case Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2018
I just started working here , so far i have no complaint, there is no micro management here at Medside , staffs are very friendly,polite and professional. CEO of this place is a humble guy , HR manager is a hardworking lady and she is very helpful and attentive. Over all I can tell I am so glad that these people here are all health care professionals and well mannered.
Pros
birthday parties, relaxed work hours and schedule, health care benefits.
Needs some work
PCA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Powder Springs, GAMay 15, 2018
The opportunities are not what they describe and the hours are even less. If you need a full time job then this is not the right place and they have a few last minute jobs that they don't provide all information in a timely manner.
Excellent clients, Loved the vibes and very productive
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2018
I enjoy working for Medside, although some days are a bit harder than others . Management is very cooperative, and understanding. I would most definitely recommend to one who loves the medical field .
Home Care
Registered Professional Nurse (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2018
My day would consist of daily meetings and then home care where I went to homes and did start of care, assessment of wounds, vital signs, assessment of patient medications.
Medside Healthcare
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Sandy Plains, GAJanuary 30, 2018
I love working for this company because of the clients I worked with. I also like the fact that nobody is constantly on your back and you can make your own hours..
Pros
You make your own hours.
Cons
The pay is low....
a typical job
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJanuary 12, 2018
This job made you work in poor work conditions and they kept you running all over town for your client(s). Maybe it was not for me. I had like 3 to 4 clients a day and they were rude and some didn't even speak English so you were just sitting there because you didn't speak their langue and they didn't want you their either.
Pay Employees What They’re Worth
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 24, 2017
You’re paid well below the average, and expected to work well above it. Plenty of microagressions. Most coworkers are great, others are floating off of the hard work of others.
Pros
Flexibility
Current Physical Therapist
PRN Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAOctober 11, 2017
The company is still growing and family owned. Management is very responsive and cares about their employees and their clients. I have many reasons that I continue to work for this company but the main reason is it's attention to care. They genuinely care about their clients and expect you to do the same. I have high confidence in the growth potential of this company. One area of growth is it still lacks formal training and continuing education opportunities for it's employees. But, as I imagine this can be expensive, I have already seen small changes in this area just recently. Overall, it is a good company to work for and has excellent management from my perspective.
Pros
Management, pay, and growth potential
Cons
Continuing education and no formal mentorship
Productive and very fair place to work
LPN HOME WOUND CARE NURSE (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2017
I love the atmosphere and the staff. From management to reception, everyone is very nice and willing to help. If at any time a full time position becomes available, I will definitely put my hat in the ring.
Calm and relaxing
PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJuly 12, 2017
Great place to work. I was only PT but enjoyed the little time that I was there. They do offer benefits for PT Workers and give to all supplies needed to complete the job. They are very attentive to their workers needs.
This is family business
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJune 1, 2017
This is one family business, so when you right ...you wrong anyway,this is a job not a career. One day off. Grate, bur very small team, very tough clientele.
Very good job
Coordinator activity (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2017
MedSide offers great growth potential if you're willing to take on new projects & show initiative; their healthcare plan is great & very affordable; they are willing to work with your schedule and can offer flexibility when needed
Geriatric Patient
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAApril 5, 2017
Assisting Geriatric patients and taking them to the doctor. Cleaning, Bathing, Medication Monitoring, the hardest part is having a patient pass that you have grown to love and adore.
Pros
Loved It
Cons
Not like what they said in the post
marketing (Former Employee) –  Sandy SpringFebruary 11, 2014
This is a strange company in Russian style.Then don't keep their promises what they posted.
Official response from MedSide Healthcare
March 28, 2014

MedSide is very concerned with providing the highest quality of care to the elderly and disabled patients it serves. We have very high standards of patient care and documentation of that patient care from all of our clinicians. It is this unwavering commitment to quality that makes us one of the best providers of home and community based services in the Metro Atlanta area. Our management team is always open to feedback on how to improve internal processes and we welcome comments. We are surprised by the comments posted on this site, and invite the individual to contact us so that we may have a positive dialog on how we can better serve our medically fragile population.

Porductive and educational
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 4, 2013
My typical work day is Home visits. Assistant people in thier ADL.
Pros
Getting to know different people and health related issues.
Cons
No breaks or lunches.
good place
Home assistant (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAAugust 7, 2013
I working with Russian patients every day. It very good and beautiful job!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedSide Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.