MedSpring Urgent Care Careers and Employment
- Company size11 to 50
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
- HeadquartersWest Lake Hills
Salary estimated from 33 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 17 questions about working at MedSpring Urgent Care. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from MedSpring Urgent Care employees.
Insights from 13 Indeed users who have interviewed with MedSpring Urgent Care within the last 5 years.
How you work with others etc
They asked about my skills, my ability to problem solve and how I feel about working one on one with patients.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- MedSpring Urgent Care