MedStar Health Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 256 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Salary estimated from 1.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at MedStar Health have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 44 questions about working at MedStar Health. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from MedStar Health employees.
Insights from 121 Indeed users who have interviewed with MedStar Health within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at MedStar Health?Published on May 24, 2021
- MedStar Health