MedStar National Rehabilitation Network Employee Review

View all MedStar National Rehabilitation Network reviews

A productive Medical Records Department
Medical Tech II (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 28, 2013
I was responsible for handling the medical records for the patients . I filed, made notes, performed data entry duties , and corresponded with various offices within the hospital. Oftentimes, I delivered charts to different departments and on a daily basis, I picked charts up and dealt with them respectably.The management team was full of energy and very professional. This job was fun to report to on a daily and was full of new experiences. Unfortunately, it was contracted out and job security was at risk.I learned that people in the healthcare profession are very compassionate.I enjoyed the workplace environment very much and wasn't displeased with anything. The hardest part of the job was getting there.
Pros
Awesome cafeteria with affordable prices
Cons
Contract work

Other MedStar National Rehabilitation Network Employee Reviews

Loving Caring work place
SUPERVISOR/HOSTESS (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 11, 2018
I was with the company 8 years, very comfortable job, I would recommend this company to a friend. the manager were super nice and always worked with me.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management
lunch from manager -great staff, fun atmosphere
PBX Operator - Call Center (Former Employee) –  District of ColumbiaMay 2, 2018
I enjoyed working at this facility under an amazing Manager for the call center. She rewarded staff, provided lunch for us and kept an open line of communication with the operators at all times. Fixed any issues we had and held mandatory meetings each month. She was fair, professional, caring, and approachable for any matters that agents had. Great Job!... not enough hours or work.
Pros
lunches and incentives for call center agents
Cons
not enough benefits for on-call agents