Here to help
Responses from Indeed users:
MedStar Washington Hospital Center Employee Reviews
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA2 reviews
Ratings by category
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 815 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Make sure you cover yourself in all aspects. Great working hours but you are stuck at a specific time frame depending on your seniority. Management has a tendency to overlook people with seniority and disregard others.
I work at Medstar WHC for about 3 years, but decided to relocate to Florida, and I truly miss the office and amazing people whom I met. I wish they would expand to the South Florida region :) This is the best employer to work for in the Washington DC metro area.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
People rely on reviews to make better decisions. Help them out by rating your employer.
See more jobs
Jobs at MedStar Washington Hospital Center
See more MedStar Washington Hospital Center reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 815 reviews
Ratings by category
Ratings from women
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Questions about MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- What is the most stressful part about working at MedStar Washington Hospital Center?11 people answered
- How often do raises occur at MedStar Washington Hospital Center?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at MedStar Washington Hospital Center? What …9 people answered
- How are the working hours at MedStar Washington Hospital Center?8 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MedStar Washington Hospital Center a better place t…8 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of MedStar Washington Hospital Center?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at MedStar Washington Hospital Center?6 people answered
- What is MedStar Washington Hospital Center sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year…6 people answered
- How is the tuition assistance program? Do they actually pay for anything? (My current employer lov…5 people answered
- Is there parking for staff on-campus at WHC?5 people answered
See all questions and answers