MedTouch Employee Reviews

Pretty great company
Content Migration-Contract as needed (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 19, 2018
This company has just about everything I could ask for. I only work here when they need me, so I don't have access to health are benefits, etc, but the atmosphere is great, and the pay is fair.
Medtouch is small custom web site design and build firm for Healthcare
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAApril 9, 2017
When I worked there they had a small start-up like culture that was exciting and interesting to be a part of. We were working in Cambridge not far from Harvard Square. I very much enjoyed my time there.
Growing agency in industry vertical with some issues but overall good company to work for
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MAMarch 13, 2017
MedTouch is a company with a good heart, who cares about its employees. There have been several large changes in the last couple years that have led to some turnover, including personnel re-org and major in-house technology changes. These hurdles aside, those who focus on their work and communicate well with their manager and co-workers are rewarded. Corporate culture is good; there are numerous company events, games, benefits, etc., as well as a ping pong table, beer and iced coffee on tap, and a beautiful office with great views of the Mystic.
Pros
Great rec room, large office, plenty of space, great views, good direct manager communication
Cons
Organizational and technological changes causing some growing pains
Making a difference
Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 21, 2016
MedTouch is unique. The desire to make a difference for our clients and for the people who work here are palpable. I've never experienced such a committed leadership team and such investment in how we serve our clients.

This is a high performance environment where people are given the opportunity to grow and are expected to excel. I'm constantly learning from those around me. There's constant change, diversity, and mobility, which is something I (personally) look for in a job and company.
Pros
Incredible culture, talented people, a mission and purpose behind our work.
Cons
Fast growth means a lot of change. Sometimes the shifts are positive, sometimes they're tough.
Summer job
MedTouch Project Management Intern (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 17, 2016
This was a quality summer job during my college years. I enjoyed working for Pools Plus. It was a good experience to work with my hands on a construction job for a summer.