No I wasnt drug tested
I was hired as a truck unloader and operated a forklift. There was no pre-employment drug test for the store I worked at in IL, however if you are injured or badly damage product/equipment you have to take a urine test.
Yes when you use any type of heavy equipment such as Walkie Stacker or fork lift or anything in Deli/Bakery/Meat Department. This is common in any retail store.. All machinery must have a drug test no matter where you are.. Any company that does not do this will result in fines if anything happens to the person in which the associate can be terminated as well as the managers.
Only if you come into work looking like you are on drugs or if you get hurt on the job and try to recieve workers comp.
Was not tested before hour. Just had to pass the background check (#182)
No but I wish they would. Too many I k ow smoke and it's ok as long as they do a good job and never miss work. Funniest thing I heard of
Meijer does do drug tests, but it's on their own terms.
If you get hurt on the job then yes they will send you out for drug testing
If you are involved in a workplace accident, then you will likely be tested.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Meijer a better place to work?54 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Meijer?38 people answered
- How much does cashiers make hourly30 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Meijer?24 people answered
- If you were to leave Meijer, what would be the reason?22 people answered
- If you are part time can you work over time ?19 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Meijer? What are the steps along the way?18 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Meijer?16 people answered
- How long does a background check take ?16 people answered
- Are you paid weekly or bi-weekly?15 people answered