Read 16 answers
Jose cruz check up backgrounds check pre-hire candidate instructions go train
It Took Mines 3 Weeks In I Am A Felon In Still Got It
My background check came back in 10 days total (1 business week)
Typically it takes a few weeks from what I was told
Mine took about 5 to 6 days. Depends what all you have on your record. If its clean then it would take about a week no matter what
It took 3 weeks for my background check.
If you have a good background it will take no more than a week but if you have a bad background they wont call you cause you have to pass the background check to even have a job
I took my background check two and a half weeks ago.. why is it taking so long for it to come back?
I was told up to 7 days and then was told when I had called on the seventh day to check to see if anything...then was told it could take up to 2 weeks...REALLY...for a part-time position...I've never had to wait no more than 3 days at the most.
It's been over a week and still haven't heard anything yet.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Meijer a better place to work?54 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Meijer?38 people answered
- How much does cashiers make hourly30 people answered
- Does meijer drug test of any kind?25 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Meijer?24 people answered
- If you were to leave Meijer, what would be the reason?22 people answered
- If you are part time can you work over time ?19 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Meijer? What are the steps along the way?18 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Meijer?16 people answered
- Are you paid weekly or bi-weekly?15 people answered