2 months with training involved..
Fill out your application. Wait for an email or phone call for an interview after about a week. If no email or phone call , call the store and check on your application itself.
Then if you get a call or email then they will tell you what day your interview is.
Got a call to set up an interview the next day
Went to interview, got offered job assuming I pass the background check
Took about a week or less for check to come through, got call that I was hired and worked the following training day.
It was about 2-4 weeks from the time I interviewed to my first day (i.e. orientation). The first week after my interview, I was asked to get drug tested and have a physical done. Two weeks after that, my orientation was scheduled and work began immediately after. I probably would have started a week earlier, but the scheduler and I were playing phone tag.
I applied for pharmacy technician. It took me a whole month! I keep telling myself it was all bad timing and a lack of employees. I called a bunch of times the first week, I put my app in and dropped a resume off. (Bring a resume,it seriously helps) then I was called for an interview on the 5th day. 4 days later I had an interview, 2 weeks later I finally got my last interview, then my drug test and background check(only took 3 days). Following week I finally had my orientation.
Online application and within 2 days recd call to come in for personal interview. Offered position in interview and had to wait over a week for background clearance and then scheduled for orientation right away. Pretty thorough process but they told me from the start the background process would take several days.
I was interviewed first at corporate then a week later second interview and then hired that day just waiting for a call for orientation
Fill out an online application and await a phone interview, if all goes well you receive an in person interview at the store, which will lead to a second interview with management should you do well. I applied online in October but was not called until January.
I got hired in one day. I came in for interview they said your hired and I went to a computer for 8 hours of videos and tests. Then I worked for 15 min cleaning the doughnut case. Its just one little interview and some videos
A week and three interviews
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Meijer a better place to work?54 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Meijer?38 people answered
- How much does cashiers make hourly30 people answered
- Does meijer drug test of any kind?25 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Meijer?24 people answered
- If you were to leave Meijer, what would be the reason?22 people answered
- If you are part time can you work over time ?19 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Meijer?16 people answered
- How long does a background check take ?16 people answered
- Are you paid weekly or bi-weekly?15 people answered