Read 30 answers
$13.60 for bakery
The store manager told me that they base it on what and how much experience you've had prior to working there.
Started out with 10.80
It's different for everybody honestly. The starting wage I believe throughout for the most part is 10.80 but with experience they will start you higher. I started at 12.20
I started 11/13/2018 at the rate of $11.40/hr as a cashier. Working at Meijer is one of the best jobs ive had! Im 46 so i am pretty exhausted after my shift, but otherwise i love it there so far...
To be honest with you they make less than the average retail store such as Walmart.. They start out at 9.50/hr. to where Walmart pays $11/hr.
At my store that starting rate is 10.80, with a shift diff of 50 cents and experience diff too. Depends on the experience for more pay. You also get a raise every 700 hours worked, which is decent.
Just got hired today! Cashier position is 11.40, not too shabby@
I got hired in at 10.80
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Meijer a better place to work?54 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Meijer?38 people answered
- Does meijer drug test of any kind?25 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Meijer?24 people answered
- If you were to leave Meijer, what would be the reason?22 people answered
- If you are part time can you work over time ?19 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Meijer? What are the steps along the way?18 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Meijer?16 people answered
- How long does a background check take ?16 people answered
- Are you paid weekly or bi-weekly?15 people answered