There is no overtime allowed
I did do part time stocking and we were so short that I actually got some overtime doing that but for anything else they’re very strict on no overtime
Nope and if you do you will be terminated
Nope and if you do you automatically get terminated and union will not help.. They do not care about associates
Unless your shift is super short on people, they don't want anyone doing overtime and you can actually get in trouble or written up for not clocking out in time
Same here. NO - I worked 5 hours per evening and 1 Minute late or 1 minute over you get points taken away. That's why people were always lined up waiting for the 2 minutes when they could check out on the time clock. (former employee)
At my former story, you woukd actually get written up for going 2 minutes over your time
You get paid time and a half for working over 8 hrs and if you work over 40 hours but you rarely get overtime depending on your department. Some part time workers may get 40 hrs a week but mainly in high workload departments such as deli.
I'm technically a part time employee who is scheduled 40 hours a week. Occasionally they ask you to stay until a job is completed.
Depends on if they have hours to give. Holiday season is when they have the most available over time.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Meijer a better place to work?54 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Meijer?38 people answered
- How much does cashiers make hourly30 people answered
- Does meijer drug test of any kind?25 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Meijer?24 people answered
- If you were to leave Meijer, what would be the reason?22 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Meijer? What are the steps along the way?18 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Meijer?16 people answered
- How long does a background check take ?16 people answered
- Are you paid weekly or bi-weekly?15 people answered