Read 54 answers
I would have required training for all management on how to properly treat team members, positivity, and how to inspire teamwork.
Enforce the PPE protocol. No work or admittance unless mask is worn properly.
I wouldn't let employees be on there cell phones all night. About half the people do 90 per cent of the work. It's a great place to be if you don't work. Company doesn't hold people accountable.
Treat people like people not machines
In summer time, they need to keep the store cooler, hard to be productive if your hot, able to have one day of the weekend off
Give people the hours they would want
Take the fan out of the screening room so temperature is acutate,have an open door policy, actually acknowledge my employees ,follow threw what is promised at hire or anytime,make sure they had all the knowledge to make informed decisions on benefits and so they know policy and understand it ,so they Are not left in limbo
I'd make sure there was a better employee appreciation system, and better pay increases for continuing employees to lower turnovers.
Have managers stay in their positions and work along side their team members. Better work relationship between manager and team member
I would prioritize things better. I would actually train new employees instead of just throwing them into the work. I would appreciate my employees better.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Meijer?38 people answered
- How much does cashiers make hourly30 people answered
- Does meijer drug test of any kind?25 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Meijer?24 people answered
- If you were to leave Meijer, what would be the reason?22 people answered
- If you are part time can you work over time ?19 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Meijer? What are the steps along the way?18 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Meijer?16 people answered
- How long does a background check take ?16 people answered
- Are you paid weekly or bi-weekly?15 people answered