Meijer
Information from Meijer:

Meijer Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative357 reviews
United States357 reviews
Clicks form in any workplace, that's understandable. However the rampant gossip at my location was nuts. Furthermore management just kind of tells you what you want to hear. I was told I would be put in the manager track, and I wasn't. It's retail, so just keep in mind you have a lot of emotional work to do in front of customers.
Working here while I was in highschool gave me a huge intellect on my life it was my first job ever and I worked here for a nice amount of time everyone was very nice
● Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Meijer is sucks what more you need it su ks

● Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Meijer are part time mom wage with union dues pay su k hr aucks work conditions are wore

● Management

In general, managers at Meijerlie to u
Meijer is one of the Greatest Stores I've ever had the Privilege of being employed by, with some of the most Supportive Management and Staff to help you Succeed at EVERY LEVEL!
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Meijer was a good place to work when management was good. As the years progressed it got worse and was made very hard to work there. Management became mean and disrespectful. They don’t appreciate their employees. They expect full achievements from their employees but do not appreciate the work.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Disrespect, bad management
I did enjoy Meijers until I went to 3rd shift.I was outdone by the way expiration dates were disregarded.sheleves were not stocked properly and staff was always overworked,rushed or written up
Pros
They have good programs with funding
Cons
Management is not good at all
This job was so easy but I had to act like I was dumb. Only one manager liked me and did his best to keep me here. As for my immediate co-worker she was nothing but rude and was not smart at all. So the day that she decided to cuss at me I just walked away after telling management I was done being bullied everyday by her.
Pros
Cons
No money, days off were apart and not alot of room to move up
there scheduling was very flexible , its a great start for anyone looking to get a first job and get there feet wet. they have a wide array of jobs ..
Work was stressful because when you asked for help oftentimes you're told that they were understaffed. Many daily call-ins so you were guaranteed that it was going to be a stressful day with no support when it was extremely busy or when equipment malfunctioned, which it often did. Your score was based on customers' reviews even though it was not an accurate calculation; because you could be working hard but another team member might not be but your score is brought down because of the other team member slacking.
Pros
Free lunches and gift cards for when the team did well.
Cons
Underpaid, no support from management, and team members weren't all treated fairly.
management sucks and they dont take into account your mental health. the pay is good and some of the people you work with is fun. company is good but managers do not treat you like your worth anything
Working at meijer feels like being at home they are always doing something for there associates. You see alot of new faces there everyday some nice some rude you just can’t let it get to you
Great Company I learned a lot about retail and cash handling. everyone is friendly and management seems to understand employee moral better than most companies.
You may be the only person tending to your department, favorites are played. Management is hard to find when you need help. If you like solitude this is the place for you.
expected to do your job and the job of others with little to no training. no flexibility with hours, must be available 24/7 regardless of family or other commitments,
It's a basic grocery setting. Nothing too difficult. Biggest issue is just dealing with customers in general. But it's like that anywhere you work so it's pretty average.
Its not a jard job but the customers can be very rude so if you can keep your composure with customers that are rude i wouldnt recomend this jod for you
Working in a grocery store is fun, yet it requires high customer service skills and multitasking. You will be on your feet from start to finish. At the end of the day it is rewarding if you find that talking to people makes you happy.
Enjoyed the job in itself. Enjoyed the great management style and the way they lift their employees by compliments and making sure that hard work dedication good work ethics are noticed to not only them as management team but by everyone working throughout the Meijer company.
The company is cutting hours even though it is making record profits. The job is very demanding and hard on body. The benefits are not very good especially the pay.
Meijer I work in two different positions I started off as a Cashier I was around positive and negative people who demanded what they want then I moved to systems to help with all the technical support and that was pretty hard
I did like the leaders of my department. The higher ups seemed like they cared more about making sales or getting customers to apply for a Meijer credit card than the well being of their employees. As soon as it would get slow they would ask people if they wanted to leave early so they could cut hours. Not taking into account the store would get busy later and it would be stressful for the rest of us.