Melaleuca Employee Reviews

bad place to work
Shipping Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 14, 2017
i would not recommend this place to any one. they work ten hour shifts at the first of each month. the managers and coordinators treat people badly there.
Pros
stabile work
Cons
stressful
Excellent products
DIRECTOR IV (Former Employee) –  Guayama Municipio, PRNovember 5, 2017
The best products that I ever used. Excellent opportunity to anyone who is looking for have a balanced and productive live. The company brings a lot of training and has so many incentives for all of the associates.
I liked the co-workers and environment was pretty serious at times, but overall was relaxed
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDNovember 1, 2017
Enjoyed working here, just seeking more pay and moving to further my education. I would recommend others to work here. It was nice to have a product check.
Amazing atmosphere
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDOctober 26, 2017
If you are able to work your way up in Melaleuca you can make a very good living. As a starter job they offer great benefits but with lower pay. One thing that is awesome they do is the tuition assistance so if you work for them for more than two years they will pay for your schooling. The work place is amazing, gym, cafe, and all the amenities you would want.
Awesome company I am excited to continue to grow with them
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDOctober 26, 2017
Great company it allows you to be your own business and build it as slowly or quickly as you desire. It takes consistency a thick skin and an overall entrepreneurial mindset.
Pros
You make the money you want, flexible and time freedom
Cons
consumer direct marketing, have to have the drive
An amazing place to work.
Express Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDSeptember 24, 2017
Working at Melaleuca is like no other place that I have worked for. The management team is amazing. It is just a pleasure to work for this company. The customers are amazing as well. I love the atmosphere that they provide.
Opportunities for advancement, helpful coworkers
Receptionist and Assistant (Former Employee) –  Downey, CASeptember 21, 2017
At Melaleuca, there are lots of opportunities for advancement. The main part of my job was customer service and quality assurance, which was the most stressful part. Sometimes, customers could be rude or demanding. Learning how to work with customers and provide the best service was difficult, but everyone in the office was very helpful. Leaders, coordinators, and managers were very easy to reach and they were very good at responding when I had questions.
Pros
Opportunities for growth and advancement, helpful leaders
Cons
long hours, tough customers sometimes
It wasn't for me
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2017
It wasn't for me I'm not ver good at selling things to people. I trid my best to sale the products to people but it didn't work out. There where very nice peolpe there.
Working for yourself but not by yourself
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Ahwatukee, AZSeptember 7, 2017
Melaleuca gives me the chance to work part-time or full time for myself. Although I work for myself I'm not by myself. Great support and training, you only need to ask.
I don't know.
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 15, 2017
It was an online job without a set salary. All you would do was order some products from them after you have been recruited by another customer. Thereafter, it was your turn to market those products using the company's resources in order for you to earn some compensation and discounts.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
N/a

Want to know more about Melaleuca?

Ask a question
Productive and Fun
Home Security Technician (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJune 30, 2017
It really is an amazing company to work for, if you get your work done on time and accurate than you are able to win sweet prizes! Get paid to work than treated well.
loved it
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 25, 2017
I worked here for almost 3 years and I miss it everyday. Loved working here but the pay isnt great. You get along with everyone and the hours arent bad and its just overall a great little job.
Awesome corporation to partner with
Independent marketing representative (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCJune 14, 2017
I would encourage anyone interested in working with Melaleuca to speak with whoever has invited you to take a look. Stable corporation an Income 500 stellar company with a great product line
Pros
Excellent corporation and product line training and more
Cons
No major benefit package
Great job as a college student
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJune 12, 2017
I loved this job as a college student. I got to work part-time on my full-time student status and had the flexibility to transfer to full-time on the semester I had off, so I got advantage of this great job that had great incentives that earned me tons of stuff like books, surface tablet, printer, a lightpad, etc, etc. You earn these things with the points you earn everytime you help a customer. Now, this was a couple years ago so the easiness of how to earn those products might have changed, but overall is a great company that keeps its employees with lots of rewards and keeps them happy and motivated.
Pros
Annual Melaleuca pic-nic that invites every employee in free food and fair-like goodies.
Cons
At the end of every month the hours increase to 12hr shifts.
Productive & fun place
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMay 27, 2017
Very well managed work environment helping others achieve their goals. I learned to use few tools to adjust machines and was able to promote myself as a quality inspector. I had to be quick on my feet and pull samples to ensure they met the qualifications so our costumers are satisfied with our products! The hardest part about working, I would say was telling production that something had gone wrong and having to track back to fix the errors causing them down time and losing units to produce. What I did enjoy most were my employees. They were very caring and understood the responsibility of my title. Never had to argue with anyone and get on their bad side.
Pros
Very amazing health benefits and bonuses.
Cons
Short lunch breaks and raises were mediocre.
meh
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMay 15, 2017
I really liked it here wish i wouldn't have quit just young and wanted to have a more fun job but this place really fits my style but not sure i will ever return
Interesting environment
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 3, 2017
Was a typical work at home job. It has its benefits such as taking days off whenever I wanted and can work whatever hours I wanted. This made my work/home life very desirable.
Pros
Desirable work/life balance
Cons
Minimal co worker interactions
Fun and always changing
Jr Business Development Associate (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDApril 20, 2017
It is fantastic place to work. I have learned to work in a fast pace and ever changing environment. The management team is committed to ensuring customers have the best experience. I love the people that I work with and that we are rewarded for a good job.
Pros
chance to earn free stuff
Cons
longer hours on certain days
amazing co workers and lots of work experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  4609 W 65th S, Idaho Falls, IDApril 4, 2017
Great company with great values. There are a few branches out in Melaleuca castle. I was down in the fitness center, i did mostly receptionist work there. My fitness role was more secondary. I did all general receptionist work along with cleaning and of course teaching a few fitness classes. Although the work was easy they went through three managers the time i was there. This resulted in many of my co workers quitting due to their relationships with the managers. Because of the frequent manager swap my co workers and i did not receive on time employee evaluations which result in no raise or advancement in the fitness center. Due to these conditions me including all my co workers no longer work for the company.
Pros
free products from the company, free gym membership
Cons
frequent change in managment
Great place to work. Ability to move up within company is great.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDApril 3, 2017
I started out as a sales associate at Melaleuca and was able to continually improve myself and my positions while there. Great job with great work experience for me.