Melaleuca Employee Reviews

Pretty okay
Express Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Shelley, IDMarch 14, 2019
Working at the Call Center there was good at first, but as time went on things changed, and that made it more stressful. After a year there, the management there was not wiling to change my time schedule so I could get off at 5 PM like everyone else was, where I was unfortunately getting off at 7 PM. This place is full of empty promises
Pros
the restaurant Leaf N' Drop
Cons
management
Great place to work, Can be stressful, Spurts of mandatory overtime
Processor (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDFebruary 4, 2019
Great company benefits kept me there longer then I was expecting to. If you are willing to learn and have a lot of attention to detail you can promote pretty quickly. But you will be required to do mandatory overtime almost every month and sometimes for months at a time. It can cause a lot of stress to maintain high quality while being worn out mentally and physically.
Pros
Benefits, Job Security, and Internal Promotion
Great!
International Human Resource Analyst (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDFebruary 2, 2019
Overall I've loved this company. They do a lot for their employees and I've been impressed with the culture and atmosphere at work. The only downside is their lack of employee development.
Pros
Really good work environment, fast-paced
Cons
lack of employee development
I loved the job itself.
Machine Operator, Given the responsibility (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJanuary 26, 2019
I loved the fact that there was much more to learn for the job after initial training. Very fast paced, busy, never a moment to be bored or think about how long the shifts are. many benefits and pay was great, but the achilles heel of the job was the management. Would not collaborate with machine operators about the state of machines, and demanded insane production numbers that could not possibly be met. In consequence we often worked 10 hour shifts with saturdays as well.
Plenty of room for overtime. No time for family is only downfall
Line Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 7, 2019
Great place to work if you can dedicate your whole life to this place. Good benefits and pay. Get free lunch if you work on saturdays. Also get a free $90 certificate to spend in the store every month.
Pros
Free lunch on saturdays overtime and sometimes double time
Cons
Work too much
They trick you
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 4, 2019
During the interview process they don’t tell you you’ll be working 60hrs a week. They lead you on to believe you’ll be working 40-48. You have no life and they do not care at all if you are tired, sick, or otherwise. They lie to get another hand in the door.
Pros
$90 a month in free products
Cons
No life besides work
Amazing Work From Home Opportunity
Independent Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, TXDecember 15, 2018
Working for Melaleuca has been rewarding. They offer discounts, referal advancements, shopping dollars, monthly pay check. You make your own hours. Environmentally safe, green and non-toxic products.
Pros
Advancements, Work From Home, Monthy Pay Check
Cons
N/a
High expectations, but great coaching and support.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rexburg, IDDecember 13, 2018
It's hard to get time off or find people to cover your shifts, so it is a bit restricting (especially as a student). Fun, team setting in the call center with a a culture of respect and world-class customer service. Supervisors and Managers all generally want to help you improve.
Pros
Free lunches and $90 product check once a month
Cons
Hard to get time off, strict attendance rules.
Melaleuca
Purchasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Global HeadquartersDecember 3, 2018
The work is challenging and keeps you motivated. The department culture is incredible and employees are all very helpful. The hardest part of my job is trying to understand how the time can fly by so fast. Culture is friendly but all business. products are amazing and rigorously tested to make sure they meet standards. I would highly recommend them!
Pros
on sight lunch area, work out rooms and gym
Cons
EXTREMLY competitive
Melaleuca offers a great "side job" for wholesome people looking for self-employment.
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Douglasville, GANovember 28, 2018
Melaleuca is an online shopping club that compensates its members if they wish to become independent marketing executives. Pay is based solely on bonuses and residual income through sales from their online shopping club.
They offer a great community of support and wholesome, healthy products you can be proud of. You can work your independent business from anywhere since there is no designated office or clock-in obligations.
Pros
The business is flexible and offers great bonuses for outstanding achievements.
Cons
Pay is monthly and bonuses are based on overall team accomplishments.
Nice
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 24, 2018
It is a decent job and the pay is pretty high. The paid time off comes on slowly. The customers are usually friendly. There are also very hard working people there..
Productive and fun working environment
Network Marketing (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 6, 2018
A good company to get experience in. Everyone is self driven for success and value each other. Communicating skills are improved and there are always incentives to look forward too.
Pros
Vacation opportunities
Really care about their customers
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Blythewood, SCAugust 28, 2018
Never been a part of a company that cares so much about their customers and not just making a buck until now. They are so driven and focused on living by their mission statement. For a company that has been in business for over 30 years, they know what they’re doing.
Flexibility with the advantage of owning your own business and making as much money as you want
Marketing Executive Representative (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 27, 2018
A typical day at work would be planning out your work day with what potential clients you would contact based off of the list of people you are going to introduce the company to. Anyone who used health and wellness products is a potential customer. Also doing follow up calls to customers to see how they enjoyed the products and if they needed help placing orders or wanted to make income from the company. I learned form management that being consistent is key to a successful business. The work culture is great because you are free to set your schedule and the corporation was very positive and wanted to help people be healthy. The hardest part of the job was convincing people to use healthier products instead of ones filled with chemicals in the store, however once they tried the products they were convinced. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people, helping the to live healthier lifestyles and create residual income.
Pros
Flexibilty
Wonderful place to work!
Wellness and Enrollments Associate (Spanish) (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDAugust 16, 2018
Melaleuca focuses on their employees and retaining them through company wide competitions and valuable incentives for hard work. I would love to return to Melaleuca if I'm ever in the Rexburg or Idaho Falls area.
Easy going and continued training
Service Sales Marketer (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 15, 2018
I have nothing bad to say about Melaleuca! Amazing company with a great culture. Very family oriented and built around helping bring money into the community. I enjoyed my sales job and appreciated my managers more than they know. Every manager took interest in each employee and continued consistent training for each employee individually and as a whole team. I learned a lot about sales and especially overcoming objections. The job was basically just calling warm leads and pushing to sell the current Melaleuca services.
Excellent company
Wellness Consultant (Current Employee) –  Suffolk County, NYAugust 15, 2018
I love this company and all its products. The sky is the limit i am becoming more and more health concious as i grow older , and i am at a point where i am going in a more organic and holistic direction with my diet and house hold cleaninh products and also become more indepently involved in my person career and finances . Melanuca is a comapany that provides every outlet that i am in need of.
Pros
All oppurtunity for advancement
Cons
Nonei
Mission Statement based company
Senior Director 5 (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 12, 2018
Since 1985 the company has made every decision based on their mission statement: "Enhancing the lives of those we touch by helping people reach their goals".
perfect for those wanting autonomy and unlimited advancement
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Channahon, ILJuly 24, 2018
for those wishing to build a network marketing organization, there is no better company in the world. The earning potential is unlimited and offers residual income that other companies cannot compete with.
great place to work
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJuly 18, 2018
I loved working there I would probably still be working there if I didn't move to Washington I started there at 18 til 24 great co workers and managers
Pros
free products
Cons
month end !!