Melitta Professional Coffee Solutions USA, Inc.

Melitta Professional Coffee Solutions USA, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Stay away
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNDecember 3, 2017
Run away.Forget about you family and personal life.Long hours.Warhouse not always have the parts what you need to do the job or sending the parts to wrong plases with make you job more difficult and hard.You always last in line who pick up all droping balls.This why u have long hours and no personal life.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No life outside Melitta.
Run away!
Senior Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILOctober 31, 2017
This company will suck the life out of you. The hours you are expected to be available to the company are from 5am to 10pm and rotating weekends (as a technican) on weekends I covered Illinois, Wisconsin, Indians and Missouri. And yes, I had to drive to all all of them at some point. I had a dispatcher once schedule me a repair for 8pm when I had started that work day at 6am and worked continuously all day, and she was livid when I didn't stop and repair the machine. The work / life balance was awful.
Pros
Good. Benefits, decent pay
Cons
You'll want to take pictures of your family, because you'll never see them awake again.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJOctober 16, 2017
It was a great place to work ran by good people they paid you fair and treated you good.opportunity to grow and advance was available. Opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the coffee business.
Pros
Good pay
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Melitta Professional Coffee Solutions USA, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3