Memorial Healthcare System Employee Reviews

great place to work
Telecommunications Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 10, 2018
the director at the dept i worked at hired me and I had no experience, she taught me so much and couched me.

because of her I was able to grow in my field and go to school to enhance my career.

it was so enjoyable working with everyone at Memorial.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 10, 2018
Working for Memorial Healthcare as a supervisor an the food and nutrition department at Joe DiMaggio Children Hospital was very challenging. Love working with the kids and providing with good food according to their diet plan.
Great Company
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 9, 2018
Great company to work for. #1 in patient care. Always prepared employees for success and always given all the tools necessary to succeed. Overall very pleasant.
A nice and productive place but need better managment
Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAAugust 7, 2018
Memeorial Health System is a nice place to work, but in some departments management needs improvement. The pay is ok but not equivelant to the years of labor. Benefits are awesome.. I Loved what i did for the people , just wish management could have been better.
Pros
Benefits, meal discounts, paid time off
Cons
Shortage of workers, patient satisfactory
The place to work, great environment and excellent workplace culture
Intern Nuclear Medicine (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 6, 2018
Excellent place to work, great benefits and enjoyable environment to work. Management is available to help when help is needed and excellent team work.
Pros
Great benefits, meal discounts and fun activities for the family
Cons
N/a
great place to work
Certified Oncology Social Worker II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 4, 2018
I learned true meaning of team work
great opportunity
great supervisor
great work culture
My supervisors allowed me to be incredible and think outside the bus.
Hermann was loyal to me every day.
Review balance of work
Patient Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 4, 2018
Memorial Healthcare System is a great Organization however South BROWARD Community leadership is different. The volume of patients they try to see per day is almost impossible to handle which makes the providers leave the organization due to the high level of stress; not only for them but also for the rest of the staff. I has a lot of room for improvement from my point of view.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Amount of work vs hours per day
Great place to work for
Clinical Residency (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLAugust 2, 2018
It's a great place to work for. The company pays a little less then other private ones but. There's a lot of exposure for new therapist with patients with different diagnosis.
Great benefits and the system is good to employees.
Clinical Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 2, 2018
Great family approach.They encourage further education . Team work is good. Been with system along time and have seen many changes, some good some not so good.
Benefits
Cons
Food is okay
Very low paying
Pharmacy Technician II (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJuly 24, 2018
Over work loyal employees and pay very bad...they rather hire outside employees and even pay them more then to raise loyal employees salaries. Their yearly bonuses are a joke and it's ridiculous that they make you do a special project to receive a bonus ..most of the time they chose who they want to give the projects to
Great
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 23, 2018
Great place to work. Super friendly and caring staff. They are a loving team that truly cares about patients. Beautiful work happens in those buildings.
Very stressful place to work. No regard for work life balance
Staff Technologist (Former Employee) –  MHWJuly 19, 2018
Once upon a time the system was a good place. Currently the working environment is very stressful. The facility is understaffed and
work life balance does not exist in the organizations culture. There is lots of work to do and not enough people to do it. The main goal is budget and patient satisfaction. No one cares about employee satisfaction.
Pros
Lots of work so you will get your hours
Cons
work environment, old equipment
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 18, 2018
Good place to work! I always got my hours and opportunities to work overtime! Not difficult to get vacation when you want. Also you accrew sick hours and PTO hours. They also had many education with CEU opportunities.
Pros
The pay is good and you hardly ever get canceled
Cons
Heavy assignments
No room for advancement
Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJuly 18, 2018
I have been here for 7 going on 8 years and a year ago I was able to finally make it to the next dollar with incentives for annual reviews. So much is expected of you and work load is dropped on you with expectations of getting it done even with no proper training and there are no incentives given when this is being applied.
Good health Insurance , dental , 403b benefits
Human Resources Representative II (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 17, 2018
Not everyone is treated equal. All departments run themselves. There is not a consistency in reprimand nor recognition. Some feel unappreciated and are often treated as though they are not heard. You have a better chance if you have a family member in Upper management Very political!!!
Pros
Onsite free covered parking., Gifts from Administratio during special events, to acknowledge all employees for their hard work, Bonuses based on fiscal years earnings
Cons
Very strict on time & attendance. Often written up no matter the reason. It’s a 3 strikes, you’re out. Also favoritism towards family members employed.
Judge mental
Clinical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 15, 2018
This company is do as I say not do as I do. They are not an equal opportunity employer. They judge others based off of managements beliefs not facts
Awesome company
Patient Care Assistant (PCA) (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 11, 2018
Love working with Memorial. Great company that care about their employees. Benefits are great! Tuition reimbursement helped me along with school. Great place for advancement.
Great organization and culture
Professional Staff (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 6, 2018
Memorial has a strong sense of culture and family. It has a strong commitment to the community and its patients. Executive level is top notch. Middle management needs improvement
Pros
Work environement
Cons
Middle Management needs improvement
Great place to work with awesome benefits
Advanced Registration Representative (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJuly 4, 2018
Great Job to gain experience in the medical field. The administrative work for the entry healthcare field is a great start and the company offers an abundance of opportunities to grow.
Well run healthcare system
Manager of Special Events (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 2, 2018
Excellent service provider and strong leadership
Well oiled machine however sometimes good employees are overlooked . Benefits are very good but have dwindled over the past 6 years or so.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Memorial Healthcare System. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2