Memorial Healthcare System
73Above average

Memorial Healthcare System Employee Reviews for Patient Services Representative

Patient Services Representative26 reviews
United States26 reviews
Very busy day at work, very good teamwork on my shift
Supervisor ready to step in when needed, personal time off approved according to reasonable requests.
Pros
patient financial access week rewarded with an entire week of lunches and activities
Cons
healthcare, short breaks in between shift, dr's appointments during work hours if needed will be substituted by team workers
Friendly staff & managers, provided ALL training materials, consistent in training classes, excellent environment, Great place, room for advancement..
I have nothing negative to say about the company .
I have worked for this company on and off for about 15 years and I have enjoyed it here all of these years
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
It's very fast paced working there, but you are trained efficiently before you are sent to work on your own, Management is cooperative at times, sometimes doesn't take the needs of the employees seriously. Hardest part of the just is the consistency of work. Most enjoyable part is the ability to help others in need in any way that you can
Memorial Healthcare System is a great Organization however South BROWARD Community leadership is different. The volume of patients they try to see per day is almost impossible to handle which makes the providers leave the organization due to the high level of stress; not only for them but also for the rest of the staff. I has a lot of room for improvement from my point of view.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Amount of work vs hours per day
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
It is an amazing hospital to work for. The pay and benefits are amazing. The only thing I would change about Memorial is the management of certain departments.
Pros
Good pay, Benefits, Advancement.
Cons
Poor management (In some departments), attendance policy, unfriendly environment (In some departments)
Memorial is a great place to work and build relationships collaboratively with saving lives.
What I love most about working for Memorial we are a team of professional people that really cares for it's community.
Pros
Healthcare Dental Insurance. Life Ins.
Cons
Only in South Fla.
Memorial is a great place to work with pretty good benefits. The only issue is there's not always a ton of room to grow. Still worthwhile for the people you work with.
I enjoyed my time at memorial. It does have a problem with many companies of playing favorites. But if you show up to do your work and ignore the politics you will be fine.
Benefits
Cons
Politics, Lack of advancement in registration
I enjoyed my time working with Memorial besides the treatment from the management. This company is very well known and great to make as a career. There is room for advancement.
Pros
Compensation, benefits, healthcare, hours are fair.
Cons
Working at Memorial was a great experience in which I gained a lot of knowledge and experience on the hospital administrative field. Memorial also offers great benefits.
Pros
Good Benefits, Scheduling, Good Atmosphere
Cons
Lack of Advancement Opportunity
Well rounded company provides motivation and team work for all departments. Community oriented, strive for excellence for all connected with the company.
The Memorial Healthcare system has downgraded over the last several years. The management does not care about the employees anymore, it is now a typical profit driven business although it is "non profit." The employee benefits have decreased, employee stress has risen and overall morale is down.
Pros
Still a good system
Cons
not pro employee
For all its bells and whistles, the Memorial Healthcare System isn't a bad place to work. However, so much drama and "political" issues are seen behind the scenes.
Pros
Stability, Benefits
Cons
Drama, Politics
My experience with Memorial Healthcare System has been nothing short of positive. They care about their employees and make accommodations for almost anything. They make working there fun and challenging. The most enjoyable part of my job is hearing the patients smiles on their voices when I speak to them. Delivering that quality patient centered care is what makes me smile.
The employees are great, but my experience there was just average. Strict timekeeping--you are marked for being just one minute late.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Strict timekeeping
Great place to work and grow. I learned to multi task. Management works with you. Working with the patients is the best part of the day.
I enjoyed working for Memorial and found great satisfaction in assisting patients; while meeting their needs and ensuring that company policy and federal guidelines were met.
A typical day at work was quit pleasurable, Learned to communicate when others might be having a bad day, management was management , always busy, co-workers was pleasant. I think the hardest part of the job was the computer program that we worked with, and the most important part of the job was being able to do my job and do it well, and knowing the management was pleased. with my work.
The Memorial culture is family centered with the patient as the focus of everything we do. Working at Memorial is very satisfying. They truly care about their patients and their employees
Pros
Great Company with room for advancement
Cons
because it's a hospital it's not for someone looking for a 9 to 5 Monday through Friday job
I have really enjoyed working at Memorial Miramar Hospital because I always feel like I am surrounded by positive people who truly care about what they do. Working in the Emergency Room has taught me a lot about patience and the power of kindness, aside from proving to me just how important health promotion and preventative measures are.
Pros
Great health insurance, plenty of parking, paid leave, discounted meals
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Memorial Healthcare System. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.3Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Career recommendations for Patient Services Representative
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Popular locations for Patient Services Representative in US